Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

I have to agree!

The dumbest thing she said was not only did the same birthmark on Hayden and Kristen convince her they were twins but when Hayden comes out of the shower his hair is curly and so is Kristens.

Yep, I reckon she took the short bus to school when she was a kid. :animated_rotfl:

Well, now the other twist could be that Hayden and Kristen are from Arkansas. You never know... :1eye::lookaround::animated_rotfl:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started out hating on Britney and now am loving her smart game plays. Align with the power couple, but keep yourself looking good to the rest of the house... brilliant game move. She's there for a while.

I started out hating on Britney and now am loving her smart game plays. Align with the power couple, but keep yourself looking good to the rest of the house... brilliant game move. She's there for a while.

Yeah. I think she's pretty smart myself. Smarter than Lane and Brendon anyway. And she's cute and funny. She'll go far as long as she stays on this track.

Agreed. I bet it's painful for her. Best thing that happened to her was Monet leaving.

Sometimes I think she genuinely likes Rachel, and other times she doesn't. But I def agree that Monet leaving was the best thing for Britney. Britney has become a non-target because of it and because Rachel made a move to try to get closer to her. I am shocked to say that I am rooting the most for Britney to make it to final 2. Though, if she does not take another girl with her, the guys will vote for a guy to win. This is very much a male-egocentric jury with the Brigade.

Sometimes I think she genuinely likes Rachel, and other times she doesn't. But I def agree that Monet leaving was the best thing for Britney. Britney has become a non-target because of it and because Rachel made a move to try to get closer to her. I am shocked to say that I am rooting the most for Britney to make it to final 2. Though, if she does not take another girl with her, the guys will vote for a guy to win. This is very much a male-egocentric jury with the Brigade.

Yep. As the saying goes, "A girl has got to eat..." Do what ya gotta do in this game to survive. Britney amazes me with her resilence and cat-like antics. Rachel KNEW she and Monet couldn't stand her before, but look at Miss Brit's impressive turn around friendliness to people she said she couldn't stand - Rachel and the Brigade.

Something tells me Brendon was asking Andrew to do something similar during his veto speech - pretend he was friends with Rachel and Brendon, but then blackmail them into giving him the veto, but poor Andrew doesn't typically do that so he couldn't quite figure out how to word his speech. The blackmail part was left out. He seems like a really nice, non-manipulative person in real life anyway. Consequently, his speech looked very contradictory which made the other HG suspicious.

She might get into hot water this week though. Britney's plan of being social with people you probably wouldn't want to be social with is in jeopardy because Rachel takes offense when Britney talks to Kathy and Kristen. So Britney's probably in a tug-of-war. Does she be social or let Rachel put a leash on her? She'll ruffle feathers on one side. Heck, might as well just tell Rachel to back off. Britney already convinced Rachel she was her friend once, I'm sure she can convince the idiot to forgive her yet again later on down the road.

She might get into hot water this week though. Britney's plan of being social with people you probably wouldn't want to be social with is in jeopardy because Rachel takes offense when Britney talks to Kathy and Kristen. So Britney's probably in a tug-of-war. Does she be social or let Rachel put a leash on her? She'll ruffle feathers on one side. Heck, might as well just tell Rachel to back off. Britney already convinced Rachel she was her friend once, I'm sure she can convince the idiot to forgive her yet again later on down the road.

agreed. I've had, for lack of a better word, admiration for Rachel and Brendon's tenacity but when the ditz deliberately tries to make their own target as big as she possibly can, then I say vote the idiot out. Unfortunately, it probably won't be Rachel that's voted out, but rather Brendon. Then we'll get to watch her stuck up Britney's butt for the rest of the season. I don't think Britney can keep up the pretense that long.

Yeah, but one Kristen is gone, and Kathy probably not soon after, Britney is not going to have any girls to hang out with but Rachel.

She's most definitely going to sit next to a guy if she makes it to the end. Hopefully she'll break the curse. Because none of the guys in that house are playing the game worth a squirt.

hi guys. I don't think Brit's dumb- I love her- but unfortunately, I don't know if she can compete that well. Also, she doesn't really have any solid alliances, much as she's trying. I hope she can find a way to win

Brittany cracks me up ! On BBAD she said don't you hate it when you get that thought about stabbing Rachel with a plastic kitchen knife in the throat :animated_rotfl::animated_shocking:

Yep, I agree and if she doesn't watch herself she'll soon be back on Rachel's "target" list.

Brittany cracks me up ! On BBAD she said don't you hate it when you get that thought about stabbing Rachel with a plastic kitchen knife in the throat :animated_rotfl::animated_shocking:

:sombrero: Oh my! I hope Rachel doesn't hear that one or Britney will be back on the blacklist for sure.

:sombrero: Oh my! I hope Rachel doesn't hear that one or Britney will be back on the blacklist for sure.

:o I know. She's been playing so well interpersonally these days. I just said, "Yay, Brit!" in my head on the last live show. I don't think Rachel can really hear her coments. BB allows them to have sort of an audio diary imo where they reveal their secrets. And knowing Britney, it's probably been killing her to say this for a week or two... LOL.

Please tell me no. Skankzilla just has to be possessive of everyone, doesn't she? It's Big Brother, Rachel! You get an alliance and pretend to be friends with others to get information or whatever, and then lie, backstab... whatever you have to do. You should be thanking her. I think Brit is doing well by being in an alliance with Skankadelic, but hopefully she can take it for however long she needs to... I can see Britney going like this in her head constantly over and over again everyday: :animated_shocking::lipsrsealed2::animated_shocking::offtopic::rolleyes::crybaby::bigcry::animated_shocking: Imagine trying to hold all that in while dealing with Rachel. I'm not that strong a person. Kudos to you, Miss Brit!

Rachel is a controlling skank. She wants to know what everybody is thinking, where everybody is and what everybody is saying.

So she's just like everyone else in the house then. Maybe even everyone who has ever been in the house.

So she's just like everyone else in the house then. Maybe even everyone who has ever been in the house.

When the time is right, I'll refer to the next person as a controlling skank who wants to know where everybody is and what everybody is thinking and saying.

Totally right. They all do it. They all have everyone up to HOH when they are HOH and try to get inside people's head in an effort to put them further in the game. Some people are just better at getting into people's heads with charm. *paging Dr. Delicious... paging Dr. Delicious* Only Dr. Will could tell an entire room of people that he hated everyone there and would have them all on slop for the rest of the competition and have them laugh and smile about it.

Archived