Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

Morty... Her game is ON, she's much smarter than she's given credit for.

CeCiMom... I'm pretty sure her new friendship with Rachel is mostly game (On Rachel's side too) but, that's okay it's good for her game. Since, Monet left the mean spirited cattiness has lessened... not gone but, not as harsh.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

just needs to keep her mouth shut and should be safe for a few more weeks while all pairs are targeted

well from feeds rachel n britney are bff :animated_bouncy:

good gameplay lol

I think I am going to like Britney this week.

(Slim is just grumpy because her AC went out!) :lookaround:

LOL. I am hanging in there. Will head out soon. Couldn't miss this after she won and he is back in the high room.

BFT...best friends temporarily.

:animated_rotfl:

Exactly!

Britney probably couldn't be happier than if she won this herself...she was talking earlier today that if she won HoH, she'd put up Kristen. You better believe she's gonna be rallying to get Kristen nom'd and evicted...

ps...Brit looked really adorable tonight :mbabe: ...too bad Julie didn't let her play the accent game too ...all that was focused on Enzo :kwasny:

I have absolutely nothing to say about Brit except she's dumb as a box of rocks, I reckon.

I have to agree!

The dumbest thing she said was not only did the same birthmark on Hayden and Kristen convince her they were twins but when Hayden comes out of the shower his hair is curly and so is Kristens.

Yep, I reckon she took the short bus to school when she was a kid. :animated_rotfl:

I have to agree!

The dumbest thing she said was not only did the same birthmark on Hayden and Kristen convince her they were twins but when Hayden comes out of the shower his hair is curly and so is Kristens.

Yep, I reckon she took the short bus to school when she was a kid. :animated_rotfl:

She went to school?

Exactly!animated_rotfl.gif

Oh I love this girl. Did you guys see the bitch look she gave Kristen when Andrew said "She doesn't like your voice"? She just sloooowly turned to Kristen with an "Oh really?" look on her face; so priceless.

I didn't see that. I definitely have to watch andrew's speech over again. That speech is definitely going down in BB history.

Archived