Enzo - Week 4

CeCiMom

I'm so happy to see others share my love and strange attraction to Enzo! He's fast becoming my favorite guy, coming dangerously close to overtaking Ragan (and we can kind of count Ragan as a girl anyways). I love you Enzo!

It's only his hair the ages him. I agree that he looks a lot older than the others, and I honestly wasn't attracted to him at first. At all. He's someone that really grows on you... & I think he genuinely is a sweetheart, along with being extremely funny and smart in his own way... & he stays in really good shape, loves kids & talks about his wife with such cuteness, what more could you ask for? His wife is *very* lucky (and I'm sure she knows it!).

But yeah, I saw him one day with a baseball cap on covering up his hair, he was sitting at the dining room table & the camera went all extreme close up on him, and I realized- his face is gorgeous. I mean super hot, blow any other guy in the house out of the water gorgeous.. And his face looks like he's in his early 20s. It's his hair that dates him. If he'd cut that thinning top bit off, I think he'd look a lot younger even without having to wear the baseball cap :-)

:queen::pooh:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy to see others share my love and strange attraction to Enzo! He's fast becoming my favorite guy, coming dangerously close to overtaking Ragan (and we can kind of count Ragan as a girl anyways). I love you Enzo!

:queen::pooh:

Yeah! Gangsta luv to Enzo from Smash, Winnie the Pooh, and Aurora! Gather and we'll take a picture just for him! :coolpics::grouphug:

:lol2:

I can just see it now...Enzo's new fragrance line Ode de Nut Musk...free meow meow t-shirt with each purchase.

:lol2:

I can just see it now...Enzo's new fragrance line Ode de Nut Musk...free meow meow t-shirt with each purchase.

LMAO!!!! :animated_rotfl:

I like Enzo, but I could never date or be married to him, he's just to disgusting. Sorry the hand sniffin' thing is just nasty.

Who would want shake hands with him!

i know i wouldnt after seeing his hands in his pants today :animated_bouncy:

Archived