Enzo - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ask me, he will be safe for a few more too!

TRUE! They are always throwing around Kathy's name and Brenchel are always a bigger target. I also think Ragan doesn't have too many close friends! he may be the worst floater in the house.

TRUE! They are always throwing around Kathy's name and Brenchel are always a bigger target. I also think Ragan doesn't have too many close friends! he may be the worst floater in the house.

I agree. Regan is the biggest floater of the bunch. He is hooked into everyones lifevest.

IMO, Hayden and Matt won't think twice about ditching Enzo when the time comes. Lane; I dunno about Lane, but they'll ditch him, too. Enzo needs to quit thinking so much about the Brigade and start thinking about Enzo. Is it my imagination or has Enzo wanted to consistently rid the house of women when given the opportunity?

IMO, Hayden and Matt won't think twice about ditching Enzo when the time comes. Lane; I dunno about Lane, but they'll ditch him, too. Enzo needs to quit thinking so much about the Brigade and start thinking about Enzo. Is it my imagination or has Enzo wanted to consistently rid the house of women when given the opportunity?

Except in his relentless pursuit of getting out Brendon, he has gone after women exclusively. It makes sense though since the Brigade are all men.

Enzo looks way older than the others to me.

See I don't know why, but I think Enzo is hott. If he wasn't married, and I lived in New Jersey - I would let him know in some subtle way that I might just like him better if I got to know him better.

His constant poop and fart talk kind of repulses me and I've noticed several times when Enzo comes out of the bathroom that he doesn't wash his hands...disgusting.

I often do get a kick out of his humor and his "Jersey" style. I'm not overly impressed with his game play as of yet...but he really hasn't needed to do anything. He did stick it out in the surf HoH so a few minor props for that...

His constant poop and fart talk kind of repulses me and I've noticed several times when Enzo comes out of the bathroom that he doesn't wash his hands...disgusting.

I often do get a kick out of his humor and his "Jersey" style. I'm not overly impressed with his game play as of yet...but he really hasn't needed to do anything. He did stick it out in the surf HoH so a few minor props for that...

True. The farting and poop talk would have to go. My stomach can't tolerate it anyway. :animated_shocking:

See I don't know why, but I think Enzo is hott. If he wasn't married, and I lived in New Jersey - I would let him know in some subtle way that I might just like him better if I got to know him better.

ME too Aurora!

Enzo hasn't shown me much and if he is throwing comps, I hope that he stops so that we can see how he would handle HOH and/or POV. I like to see them in power. Floating along in the game is not my personal idea of good game play, past a point. He seems nice, though. A tad crude; but whatever. I don't have to live with the guy.

Awwwww. I'm listening to Enzo tell the story of how he met his wife, dated her, took her to Italy, where she thought he'd propose but didn't and she got upset. He felt bad and proposed to her a year later. He sounds like a really sweet guy, and he really loves her and thinks highly of her. :inlove:

yes...such a sweetie...shouting out how he's had the "same piece of ass for seven years"...what a gem! ;)

Does Enzo have a game plan other than the Brigade? Because he obviously can't beat Matt, Hayden or Lane at competitions and he doesn't have a back up alliance like Matt, Lane and formally Hayden. To me, he's riding coattails and how far does he think that's going to get him in the game? Final four?

Archived