Enzo - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ciao: Smash. None of this would have happened if Mutt face wouldn't have screwed up his HOH nom last week.

:animated_wave: OMG Shipp -stupid Matt huh?! He's a gavone! his attitude pisses me off! I can't wait til he's caught in one of his many lies! :outfitted_pirate:

At some point, Enzo will have to win comps unless he is up against someone else who has won nothing. Exactly.

Yep. I think others see him as a strong player, and if he doesn't start winning things soon - they may question his motives and/or his strength in the game which would give Hayden an edge to campaign against him eventually (If he stays which I'm sure he will. He would have more votes in favor for sure than Bristleton.)

enzo_palumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

Morty says... I enjoy him, he's witty.

CeCiMom says... He makes me laugh a lot but, there are times I question why I like him.

bdkisok says... I find him to be as gross of a person ever to appear on BB. Yesterday morning, first thing, he gets up, Kathy and Kristen are laying in the bed across from him talking to each other. He goes to the door, waits a few seconds, farts and then leaves the room.

Then, there is his eating habits, which resemble someone who has for the first time been introduced to a fork and knife.

Also, the trash is full, he looks at the camera and says he's not taking out any trash while he's here. He goes to the sink with his plate, again looks at the camera and says he's not doing any dishes and pretty much throws the dish into the sink.

And that is just during the few times I saw him yesterday. He is basically just a very disgusting person.

bdkisok says... I find him to be as gross of a person ever to appear on BB. Yesterday morning, first thing, he gets up, Kathy and Kristen are laying in the bed across from him talking to each other. He goes to the door, waits a few seconds, farts and then leaves the room.

Then, there is his eating habits, which resemble someone who has for the first time been introduced to a fork and knife.

Also, the trash is full, he looks at the camera and says he's not taking out any trash while he's here. He goes to the sink with his plate, again looks at the camera and says he's not doing any dishes and pretty much throws the dish into the sink.

And that is just during the few times I saw him yesterday. He is basically just a very disgusting person.

He's a chronic nose picker too. Yesterday, he couldn't get his thumb up far enough when he was talking to Kathy. He's not the only one since I've seen Brendon, Kristen and Brit do it, though the girls do it a bit less. He and Brendon go at it like crazy.

:ciao: Smash. None of this would have happened if Mutt face wouldn't have screwed up his HOH nom last week.

And got away with it. He's the one I would like to see walk out the door. What makes matters worse to me is that I believe that Enzo knows.

I like Enzo because he reminds me of Jeff in a crazy sort of way. Jeff was determine to enjoy his once in a life time opportunity in the BB house. Enzo is doing the same. Right now he's on vacation and although he complains, he's having an awesome time in the house right now. Circumstances will change but i still feel he's having a ball!

I tried to like him, too. Just not finding it. All of them with their over the top "nice" are sickening. Come on, no one is that excited to see someone elses HoH room. Who would believe Enzo squealing over Rachel's pics and CD. Oh yeah, Rachel would.

Enzo is getting mighty pissed about all the deals he thinks are going on with B/R. He wants to know why everyone always spends so much time up there when she's HOH. He then mentioned how Matt spent time up there and didn't put them up the following week. I bet when the Brigade meets he will bring it up to make sure everyone is still on board.

Enzo is getting mighty pissed about all the deals he thinks are going on with B/R. He wants to know why everyone always spends so much time up there when she's HOH. He then mentioned how Matt spent time up there and didn't put them up the following week. I bet when the Brigade meets he will bring it up to make sure everyone is still on board.

The hgs know that things are going on that's not on par but they never confront one another about it. Then its as if they just forget about it. Amazing.

Guest 6Borders

I like this guy. Sure, he's crude and disgusting at times (aren't they all) but he's funny and entertaining and he tries to get along with everyone. I really think he was hurt that ppl were making nasty remarks about his education or lack or (I would be).

Enzo's biggest downfall in this game is that he truely 100% believes in the Brigade and that they are all loyal to each other and not making side deals. He's just too trusting!

I like this guy. Sure, he's crude and disgusting at times (aren't they all) but he's funny and entertaining and he tries to get along with everyone. I really think he was hurt that ppl were making nasty remarks about his education or lack or (I would be).

Enzo's biggest downfall in this game is that he truely 100% believes in the Brigade and that they are all loyal to each other and not making side deals. He's just too trusting!

Excellent point 6Borders. Enzo has done nothing yet to make me dislike him. He's one of a few on the show who have potential to crack me up!

He only downfall is he has all his eggs in one brigade. If they fall apart I think he will crack!

Excellent point 6Borders. Enzo has done nothing yet to make me dislike him. He's one of a few on the show who have potential to crack me up!

He only downfall is he has all his eggs in one brigade. If they fall apart I think he will crack!

My sentiments exactly.

Archived