Enzo - Week 4

CeCiMom

enzo_palumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

Morty says... I enjoy him, he's witty.

CeCiMom says... He makes me laugh a lot but, there are times I question why I like him.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sharpest in tool shed so he should be safe this week

he is going to eat his heart away :cheeseburger:

He's going to be in a sour mood tonight. I think he believes people laugh at him and not with him after Andrew's suicide speech. BBAD should be fun tonight. Finally, some real scheming and arguing.

Just wait until she drops him then you'll see some sour.

He's going to be in a sour mood tonight. I think he believes people laugh at him and not with him after Andrew's suicide speech. BBAD should be fun tonight. Finally, some real scheming and arguing.

I don't think Enzo cares. He's kind of a happy go lucky guy, till he sticks a knife in your back. And by the by, he's not the only one in the house with an accent I reckon.

He probably felt uncomfortable. People don't realize someone else with a weird accent thinks theirs is normal and yours is weird. That was cheap though to act like the week of no slop was a reward and not planned though. From what I recall, BB can't do more than two consecutive weeks of slop anyway for health reasons.

Yes Ginger I don't blame him either! He is right, that's how he talks, that's where he comes from-so what! We all have accents one way or the other. There is no accent "dumber" than another one.

Well, there is but you don't see Julie hassling Kathy, Britney or Lane do you?

I think I heard him on the feed one day say he was annoyed a bit when Britney was hassling him.

Enzo's only happiness in the BB house is a regular bowel movement. I wish him well. Salud, Enzo.

Yes Ginger I don't blame him either! He is right, that's how he talks, that's where he comes from-so what! We all have accents one way or the other. There is no accent "dumber" than another one.

I remember last year everyone making fun of Jeff's accent. Didn't sound strange to me, but then I'm from Chicago too.

He probably felt uncomfortable. People don't realize someone else with a weird accent thinks theirs is normal and yours is weird. That was cheap though to act like the week of no slop was a reward and not planned though. From what I recall, BB can't do more than two consecutive weeks of slop anyway for health reasons.

She was just trying to be cute. I think the producers expected him to hear the sentence & get all excited, but he didn't get it & just repeated it like it was a normal sentence she was asking him to say (and nobody else got it either.. I knew as soon as she said it what they were getting at, & I figured everybody else would get all excited when they heard it too). So then she had to break the news & was just trying to be coy about it with the "Since you said it sdo well" stuff. It was obviously not a reward for him speaking.

I remember last year everyone making fun of Jeff's accent. Didn't sound strange to me, but then I'm from Chicago too.

Yes Jeff lol I thought he was hot and I liked his accent because it sounded tough(guess that's what I like about Enzo's too) but I wanted to punch his faccia when he acted so niave all the time :animated_rotfl:

Sulud Enzo EnzoFTW!!!

Yes Jeff lol I thought he was hot and I liked his accent because it sounded tough(guess that's what I like about Enzo's too) but I wanted to punch his faccia when he acted so niave all the time :animated_rotfl:

Sulud Enzo EnzoFTW!!!

Enzo, bacca faccia. :kiss1:

I bet he'll be on a mission this week to find out who's saying he's not smart.. :animated_scratchchin:

Enzo's mission this week will be to make sure he gets plenty of fiber in his diet...

He and his cronies talking about how bad they feel about evicting Andrew. Then why did you do it shithead? You know all Enzo talks about is playing for yourself and voting the way you want but then he says he couldn't be a "retard" and vote for him.

He's losing ground with me.

I don't know how I feel about Enzo. He speaks highly of his family which is good, but I remember reading updates where he believed 9/11 was an inside job by the government which made me wonder about him. And he also said that infamous line I hate, "bros before hoes."

I would like to see him leave soon.

Archived