Hayden - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Hayden said he did. There was a privacy curtain in the corner of the room where the port-a-pot was. No camera windows could see the corner.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not. Apparently he didn't realize there was a camera on him while he was in that lockdown.

BB gave him a porta potty and put a curtain in front of it. No one could see. But, oh mama, you could hear. :lookaround:

Interesting tidbit on Hayden. Apparently he got on BB by applying for Survivor. I found this info on the Survivor board.

CAUTION: They show pics of the possible contestants as well as the theme for this season but no boot list.

Interesting tidbit on Hayden. Apparently he got on BB by applying for Survivor. I found this info on the Survivor board.

CAUTION: They show pics of the possible contestants as well as the theme for this season but no boot list.

that probably explains why in one of his interviews he stumbled on his response to how he applied for BB...he said something about not being able to talk about it.

its has to be lovely to be on the block n you dont have to campaign to stay

Kind of felt sorry for Hayden watching the show tonight. He was soooo sure Britney was going to use the POV on him. Little did he know that she almost did, had it not been for Rachel suggesting she might put up Lane instead of Kathy.

Kind of felt sorry for Hayden watching the show tonight. He was soooo sure Britney was going to use the POV on him. Little did he know that she almost did, had it not been for Rachel suggesting she might put up Lane instead of Kathy.

Yeah, I know. I was telling my dh the same thing while the pov ceremony was happening tonight. I felt bad for Hayden, Britney and Kristen. I would have liked to see Kristin have a chance at revenge.

for sure if he wins hoh i have doubt he will put up rachel n brendon

Archived