Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

kathy_hillis.jpg

Name: Kathy Hillis

Current Residence: Texarkana, AR

Morty... She's afraid of heights and water but she has no fear of the fire she lights between her lips multiple times a day.

CeCiMom... The one person I don't want to make it anywhere near the end.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe who would waste a hoh week to evict kathy

who sucks in every comps whether it be mental or physical

final four awaits you

Slim how cold! Her son needs and education! :animated_rotfl:

She had a lot of nerve thinking they should keep her on those grounds. I really don't like Kathy! :disappointed:

I am sooo over this beotch

bus is ready to go

kathy is in drivers seat :animated_bouncy:

POLL:

How long before you think it will be that Kathy is ignoring Kristen and is best friends with Rachel again?

I say within 24 hrs.

Depends on the nominations - tho you know Pizza face is going to nom Kristen. Then Kathy will be up the shmoopies butts again. After all we do have 2 HOH this week. Gag, keeping my puke bucket close by.

Kathy...kicking herself right now for sucking up to Kristen all week and ignoring Rachel. Probably not going to be too welcome in the HoH bed this week...

:animated_rotfl:

First words out of Kathy's mouth to Rachel: "I cannot stand Kristen. Let me tell you what she said about you." I hope that rachel kicks her sob story ass down the stairs.

wow, missed that! And until Kristen nominated Kathy in the HOH Comp, I thought Kristen and Kathy were tight.

:animated_rotfl:

First words out of Kathy's mouth to Rachel: "I cannot stand Kristen. Let me tell you what she said about you." I hope that rachel kicks her sob story ass down the stairs.

Well, that just proves what Kathy's been selling... Sad to say.

Well, that just proves what Kathy's been selling... Sad to say.

Right that's what this game is all about, telling the truth and not sucking up. Give me a break..... :smoke: Just sayin'....

Well, let's see. Okay, what if Kristen saves herself this week and wins HOH next week and nominates Rach and Bren. I guess Rachel wasn't too smart this week starting an argument with Kristen because one should always avoid pissing off another HG and getting put on the block.

Archived