Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

He said they had started dating 2 months ago. He asked her if she wanted to go into the house as a "single" person and she said no (meaning she would tell people she had a boyfriend back home) but broke her word. I know every body's got a different opinion but I had no problem with the guy. They showed a pic of them together, they looked like a nice couple. If I were in his shoes and my new (ultra hot) girlfriend did that to me I'd go on TV and do the same thing he did.

You promised me you would be faithful and then do that on TV, oh yeah, I'm gonna make you look like a 2 bit whore. But, that's me

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were in his shoes and my new (ultra hot) girlfriend did that to me I'd go on TV and do the same thing he did.

Is that all men want? Someone with a nice body who could almost have the face of a man? Not saying she has the face of a man although she did look hideous in that hippie get-up. JMO.

He said they had started dating 2 months ago. He asked her if she wanted to go into the house as a "single" person and she said no (meaning she would tell people she had a boyfriend back home) but broke her word. I know every body's got a different opinion but I had no problem with the guy. They showed a pic of them together, they looked like a nice couple. If I were in his shoes and my new (ultra hot) girlfriend did that to me I'd go on TV and do the same thing he did.

You promised me you would be faithful and then do that on TV, oh yeah, I'm gonna make you look like a 2 bit whore. But, that's me

Not me as I got too much pride and then the idiot turns around and says she needs to bring a mop to clean up the mess which implies he will forgive her :animated_rotfl:

I would say 2 months of dating is not really a relationship. pahleeeeeeeeeze like were the engaged?

I have to say her ex boyfriend was pretty good looking and I think so much more handsome then Hayden.

I would say 2 months of dating is not really a relationship. pahleeeeeeeeeze like were the engaged?

I have to say her ex boyfriend was pretty good looking and I think so much more handsome then Hayden.

Yeah. Unfortunantely Kristen can't seem to see the value in either of them. Hayden's mom was right. I don't like him, but he deserves better. She's so stone-faced I doubt she would crack her face for a smile if George Clooney walked in the BB house while she was in there.

Yeah. Unfortunantely Kristen can't seem to see the value in either of them. Hayden's mom was right. I don't like him, but he deserves better. She's so stone-faced I doubt she would crack her face for a smile if George Clooney walked in the BB house while she was in there.

Kristen was smart in her answer to Julie though that she needs time to herself when Julie tried to get an answer if she would date her BF in Philly again.

Kristen was smart in her answer to Julie though that she needs time to herself when Julie tried to get an answer if she would date her BF in Philly again.

True dat. I was thinking about that earlier in my car. She doesn't want to say or reveal obvious drama lurking beneath the surface for her and her now ex boyfriend so she chose an ambiguous answer. I just couldn't get past the fact that she acted so arrogant around everyone. At least she was honest with Rachel; however, that was her ticket out of the BB house.

Guest 6Borders

As far as Kristen goes, I say beauty is skin deep and ugly goes all the way down. She didn't have her head in the game or in a relationship.

She told everyone she had a BF, but she never said (at least in the 12 minutes she was on camera the first 2 weeks) what the conditions of that relationship were.

Here she has a guy who gives her the option, is willing to wait (well, to be fair, we don't know what he's been up to off camera the last 4 weeks), and she's head over heels for a BB showmance, makes herself, her now ex-BF and Hayden look like fools on national tv, and she has the nerve to cry "oh poor me!"

...and she doesn't want to go back to Philly...geez, I wonder why!!!!!! She deserves to be outed from the house and I hope Ragan's dog does the K9 leg lift on her!!!!

As far as Kristen goes, I say beauty is skin deep and ugly goes all the way down. She didn't have her head in the game or in a relationship.

She told everyone she had a BF, but she never said (at least in the 12 minutes she was on camera the first 2 weeks) what the conditions of that relationship were.

Here she has a guy who gives her the option, is willing to wait (well, to be fair, we don't know what he's been up to off camera the last 4 weeks), and she's head over heels for a BB showmance, makes herself, her now ex-BF and Hayden look like fools on national tv, and she has the nerve to cry "oh poor me!"

...and she doesn't want to go back to Philly...geez, I wonder why!!!!!! She deserves to be outed from the house and I hope Ragan's dog does the K9 leg lift on her!!!!

Hayden telling her he was in that "brigade" should make her realize she NEVER HAD A CHANCE to win...wonder what her lies and deceptions will be in Philly, whenever she gets herself there! Cause she's gonna wanna TRY to salvage that guy!

Her boyfriend or I should say ex is smoking hot. If I were her and had him, I wouldn't have looked twice at Haydon the shaggy dog. I like Haydon and all as a person, but in the looks department, he can't even wipe that guy's butt, in my opinion.

Her BF at home looked gay! Dump both of those recent losers and move on Kristen. Use your five minutes of fame and try to get a real man!

Really??!! Please define what gay looks like to you. Because he looked and sounded very sexy to me and I like alpha males. Haven't mistaken gay for straight yet, in my own choices. LOL

I loved the part where he said that Hayden was a 24 year old kid and he was a 31 year old man. That was very sexy. He is very handsome to me. If that looks gay, than sign me up.

Kristin verry ugly in my opinyon. Her eys to close togethur. She look like a saircrowe.

I don't find her at all attractive,she's got small beady little eyes like a rat.

Her boyfriend or I should say ex is smoking hot. If I were her and had him, I wouldn't have looked twice at Haydon the shaggy dog. I like Haydon and all as a person, but in the looks department, he can't even wipe that guy's butt, in my opinion.

Even my fiance said that he's a good looking guy, he couldn't understand what he was doing with her.

Really??!! Please define what gay looks like to you. Because he looked and sounded very sexy to me and I like alpha males. Haven't mistaken gay for straight yet, in my own choices. LOL

I loved the part where he said that Hayden was a 24 year old kid and he was a 31 year old man. That was very sexy. He is very handsome to me. If that looks gay, than sign me up.

I don't have to nor do I want to "define" my opinions.

Archived