Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

I still don't understand the enjoyment from seeing Kristen in a farewell predicament. She did so little in the game and what she did was stand-up to another houseguest that 98% of us detest. She is begging to stay. They all do. Kristen, IMO, did so little in the game that I've no clue how she roused such ire. She won't be missed, so why care?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^Agree - she is a non factor, and I don't care if she goes or not honestly. I'm lukewarm on most of these people, honestly. As much as Rachel annoys the crap out of me, she is actively playing the game though - just sayin'... (PS I didn't say she was playing it WELL, just that she is playing).

Kristen never liked Britney or Monet. She also didn't like Rachel, although she sucked it up and acted nice to her on occasion. I don't recall how she was with Annie...although Kristen didn't speak much to anyone the first few weeks in the house, so I doubt she interacted with Annie.

She started off the game quiet and very anti-social...pretty much remained that way aside from a few people she let down her guard for (Hayden, Ragan and Kathy) ....other than that...did she really like anyone, try to get to know others or allow anyone to get to know her? I don't think so...she's just an anti-social and basically unfriendly person. Now...when the game doesn't go her way, she goes and sulks in her bed...been there for the past 2 days now. Bratty and a downer.

For the sake of this game...one needs to be out-going and social, and she sucks at being both of those. At least Rachel (if we're going to compare the 2), with all her hangups, is still a friendly, relatively positive, up-beat and out-going person, and imo, much more enjoyable and entertaining to watch than that bump-on-a-log that Kristen is.

Spot on. I couldn't agree with you more.

Her delusions about how great a game player she is and how much she deserves to be in the house than other people are ridiculous. She actually thinks that it's a credit to her and a reason to keep her in the game that she is "honest and up front", (except the fact that she and Hayden had a secret showmance), and that she is a "gamer".

Kristin is the worst campaigner...too long winded..she sound very insincere almost bitchy..and blames others for her predicament..She takes no responibility for anything that blew up in her face including her confrontational behavior this past week...She was doing better as a floater than when she tried to play...Good Riddance...

Totally agree and she's delusional to boot.

Totally agree and she's delusional to boot.

yes she is!

she doesnt know when to leave a room after conversation seem to have ended

she just lingers around hoh room when conversations is clearly finished

I am sure this has been posted somewhere, but alas I don't have the time to read all the threads. Kristin should take Kathy, Brit, and Rachel to the HOH room and say "Listen guys, why are you voting out another girl?! We all know a girl only wins against another girl. We need to play the game and not each others emotions. Put the past aside and stop the female exits now or the girls will dwindle down to one; and, we know what will happen then. Think long and hard about this."

I am sure this has been posted somewhere, but alas I don't have the time to read all the threads. Kristin should take Kathy, Brit, and Rachel to the HOH room and say "Listen guys, why are you voting out another girl?! We all know a girl only wins against another girl. We need to play the game and not each others emotions. Put the past aside and stop the female exits now or the girls will dwindle down to one; and, we know what will happen then. Think long and hard about this."

Exactly.

Maybe Monet the couture model will send telepathic messages to Britney to keep Kristen and then Britney could talk Trashy into keeping her too. With Kathy's vote that's only two votes because Rachel can't vote. Kristen's out the door and she needs to accept it.

Maybe Monet the couture model will send telepathic messages to Britney to keep Kristen and then Britney could talk Trashy into keeping her too. With Kathy's vote that's only two votes because Rachel can't vote. Kristen's out the door and she needs to accept it.

She apparently will never accept it. They'll have to drag her out the door kicking and screaming.

If she was to do this and then put up Rachel and Needledick afterwards this would be the greatest move in BB history. I just do not see it happening, as much as i would like to see the drama.

She apparently will never accept it. They'll have to drag her out the door kicking and screaming.

I'm sure Ragan will be ripping the unitard off her as they drag her out. He's been dying to wear it and they may get him to change his vote if she promises it to him.

Ah, but you are forgetting Brendons vote...he votes whatever way Rachel wants him to vote. So that would be 3 and I am sure Brit could sway Ragan to the "girl" side.

I think that kristen is gone. They just love to plot and plan and play the maybe game because they don't have anything else to do. I will be glad when she is gone and hopefully something exciting happens because if this is it then BB12 is in T r o u b l e.

From Jokers Update:

Rachel/Ragan talk near hammock, suggest production has been planting seeds.

Rachel tells Ragan she doesn't think Kristen has the votes to stay. Ragan implies production has been trying to convince him there is an alliance of guys, that's what prompted Ragan's conversation in HoH this morning. Ragan doesn't believe it. Rachel says it may be they're being devil's advocate. Ragan says there was something similar when Matt was on the block. Several times they are interrupted by "You are not allowed to talk about production."

Ragan hasn't told Kristen yet, but he plans to tell her she can stay at his place since she wants to stay in L.A., not go back to Philadelphia. He will tell her when he tells her his vote.

Manipulation of BB to influence the outcome..at least Kristen has a place to stay after she is booted.

EXACTLY. Good strategy.

The delusions continue. :bag:

But tell me, Kristen, because I'm not totally clear, does this suck really bad?

(To be absolutely honest, I'd be willing to hear that one more time rather than watching the poisonous tortuous Roachel toe-painting going on in the Cabana Room.)

From Jokers Update:

Rachel tells Ragan she doesn't think Kristen has the votes to stay. Ragan implies production has been trying to convince him there is an alliance of guys, that's what prompted Ragan's conversation in HoH this morning. Ragan doesn't believe it. Rachel says it may be they're being devil's advocate. Ragan says there was something similar when Matt was on the block. Several times they are interrupted by "You are not allowed to talk about production."

Ragan hasn't told Kristen yet, but he plans to tell her she can stay at his place since she wants to stay in L.A., not go back to Philadelphia. He will tell her when he tells her his vote.

Manipulation of BB to influence the outcome..at least Kristen has a place to stay after she is booted.

Sounds like she could be staying close by in case BB calls.

Ragan implies production has been trying to convince him there is an alliance of guys, that's what prompted Ragan's conversation in HoH this morning. Ragan doesn't believe it. Rachel says it may be they're being devil's advocate

Can't expect them to believe it when an alliance of 4 guys you would think would be a strong alliance and have taken over the house and start taking everyone out. instead the alliance is 4 guys who think they mastered BB and have the ultimate alliance ever. There definition of a strong alliance is to become sheep, listen to the others and report back what you hear and throw every comp you play in.

these are not logically thinking women, Rachel is thinking about Brendan, Birtney is thinking about her next clever quip and Kathy is thinking about her next nap... These women have absolutely no gameplay, the woman get PLAYED every year by the boys and only realize they have been played too late in the season, THEN they wanna work together. its the level of intelligence of the women they choose for this show, women who automatically cling to a man on day one, its sad.

From Jokers Update:

holy crap! production threw him a bone and he didnt use it to his advantage... holy crap.

Adding to the fun, Rachel and Brendon just told Hayden about Matt's deal with them, the same deal Britney theorized about to Hayden. So now he has confirmation. Hopefully before BBAD ends he'll have a huddle with Enzo and Lane.

yes! I want Matt gone, he is no genius..he's an overconfident troll.

Archived