Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

kristen_bitting.jpg

Name: Kristen Bitting

Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.

Morty says... Why don't the other girls in the house like her?

CeCiMom says... The brigade is going to be her downfall. If/when she's up against Hayden she'll be out. There are still scenario's that she could wiggle through that pitfall but, her biggest mistake was turning on Rachel too soon.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello block :animated_bouncy:

her and rachel are already fighting

WTF was Lane thinking buzzing in? He should have gave Kristen a second to beat him out. She probably could have beat Rachel. Frankly, I think they should have got Lane out early and let Ragan practice his buzzer skills against Lane. Then Ragan would be the HOH.

this is kristen i expected from preseason vids

fiery and in your face

guess being on block brings that side out

She should have followed her own advice (strategy) and laid low a little while longer. As soon as she "comes out", she's in an argument with Andrew and now an argument with the new HOH.

I'll bet she'll get lots of camera time this week. No longer the invisible kristen.

yep never good to argue with current hoh

what hell was she thinking

idiot :animated_bouncy:

Andrew has her number, probably liked her more than he wanted to and she fooled with the wrong podiatrist and apparently made him listen to some odd noises so he burned her good. Much is said about the women in the house or out of the house, etc....but being a ring girl is really and truly not a very glamorous and sought-after position.

She has been grating on me ever since throwing HoH & turning on Rachel. It was really shitty (not to mention dumb) of her to do so, both her and Kathy were being *incredibly* shortsighted in shunning Brednon/Rachel last week, & I find myself so happy to see them get bitten in the ass for it.

She has been grating on me ever since throwing HoH & turning on Rachel. It was really shitty (not to mention dumb) of her to do so, both her and Kathy were being *incredibly* shortsighted in shunning Brednon/Rachel last week, & I find myself so happy to see them get bitten in the ass for it.

Exactly how I feel.

Kristen running the house my :eeyore:

Andrew's revenge is in the works...hopefully she's nom'd and evicted...:pray2:

Archived