Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really??!! Please define what gay looks like to you. Because he looked and sounded very sexy to me and I like alpha males. Haven't mistaken gay for straight yet, in my own choices. LOL

I loved the part where he said that Hayden was a 24 year old kid and he was a 31 year old man. That was very sexy. He is very handsome to me. If that looks gay, than sign me up.

Yea , a 34 year old alpha male going on nationwide TV making a fool of himself :animated_rotfl:

Her BF at home looked gay! Dump both of those recent losers and move on Kristen. Use your five minutes of fame and try to get a real man!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I might think that someone that you're attracted to looks like they might have some issues. I'm not saying I would cause I don't know you or who you would be interested in, but I'm just saying that would be my opinion. I would not sit there and try to make you believe the way I believe just to make myself feel more comfortable. Go with what you want and feel comfortable with. Leave the rest to the other person's discretion. If her boyfriend looked anything like Enzo or an Italian/ Spanish hottie - I'd tell him he could kick her to the curb and move up a level or two. :wub:

Yea , a 34 year old alpha male going on nationwide TV making a fool of himself :animated_rotfl:

Have you been in that situation her boyfriend has been in? No? Okay. Thank you then. 1st hand experience only need apply.

Have you been in that situation her boyfriend has been in? No? Okay. Thank you then. 1st hand experience only need apply.

Sure, I have had a girl cheat on me but I have too much pride to go on a TV show that is broadcast all over the nation and admit I was gullible and look like an idiot.

Sure, I have had a girl cheat on me but I have too much pride to go on a TV show that is broadcast all over the nation and admit I was gullible and look like an idiot.

There is no way I would go on national TV and admit i was played the fool by someone i just met a few months ago. Does not take to much first hand experience for that, just some common sence and self humility. :animated_wave:

I wouldn't go on tv and look like a shmuck either...but it's awesome that that guy did...showed what a lying sneaky two-timing tramp Kristen is.

There is no way I would go on national TV and admit i was played the fool by someone i just met a few months ago. Does not take to much first hand experience for that, just some common sence and self humility. :animated_wave:

Damn right, and I am old school and do not shave my chest ;)

Yes, it was just two months. It's not like she broke off an engagement.

Indeed only two months and the guy was a shmuck to say he got taken :animated_rotfl:

That may be true. However I don't know how many times I've heard guys say one of their ultimate fantasies is to date a model or a supermodel and that they would keep something like that going for as long as they could. Plus it's not like we didn't know that Kristen had a boyfriend going into this house. I mean durr. Of course they were going play the part of reporters and find this guy and ask him his opinion and what would happen between him and Kristen in the future. They found him - not the other way around. Just sayin.' That is what I am about 99% sure happened.

Yes, it was just two months. It's not like she broke off an engagement.

Like I said... they hunted him down to get his response, and if he would have evaded their questions or arrival - that might have looked worse.

That may be true. However I don't know how many times I've heard guys say one of their ultimate fantasies is to date a model or a supermodel and that they would keep something like that going for as long as they could. Plus it's not like we didn't know that Kristen had a boyfriend going into this house. I mean durr. Of course they were going play the part of reporters and find this guy and ask him his opinion and what would happen between him and Kristen in the future. They found him - not the other way around. Just sayin.' That is what I am about 99% sure happened.

Like I said... they hunted him down to get his response, and if he would have evaded their questions or arrival - that might have looked worse.

Her boyfriend is not a public figure and CBS would have honored his request not to be on camera. NO he made the stupid decision to get a little TV time.

Her boyfriend is not a public figure and CBS would have honored his request not to be on camera. NO he made the stupid decision to get a little TV time.

It was only two months, hardly a relationship. That metrosexual hasbeen had his 2 minutes of fame by making a total ass out of himself. Now be gone, phony metrosexual made up boyfriend.

It was only two months, hardly a relationship. That metrosexual hasbeen had his 2 minutes of fame by making a total ass out of himself. Now be gone, phony metrosexual made up boyfriend.

:animated_rotfl:

Kristen probably thinks, how did I ever date that pussy. :animated_rotfl:

All right. If you say so. I suspect they might have said something about him and how he felt either way so it might have behooved him to go ahead and get it over with. And who knows? Maybe he was just craving his two minutes of fame so much he didn't care how it looked. Some people do that for some reason. Not my thing. Don't know why. But whatever. :unsure:

He's right, CBS wouldn't have put him on TV unless he agreed to it and even signed a waiver so he couldn't come back and sue them if they edit what he says out of context. Even the houseguests have to provide a list of people that said info about them could be talked about in the house. You can tell when someone is being talked about who is not on "the list" because the feed camera cuts way quickly.

Archived