Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Rachel should be more concerned about what STDs Brenda brings to the table. Hi, Shipp!

I can't help thinking the whole showmance is phony and a huge failure.

Hi Len - where is Ragan's gaydar? Can't believe he hasn't picked that Brenda could possibly be bi or gay. Hmmmmm........

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brenda has to be at least bi or tri(try anything once). With all has "I was a male stripper" stories, does he mention who was in the audience? Ragan doubtless knows but doesn't want to screw up his game. It would be funny if Ragan and Brenda were the first two in the Jury House....If Ragan wins the big money I'm sure Breda will be happy to strip for him....

Brenda has to be at least bi or tri(try anything once). With all has "I was a male stripper" stories, does he mention who was in the audience? Ragan doubtless knows but doesn't want to screw up his game. It would be funny if Ragan and Brenda were the first two in the Jury House....If Ragan wins the big money I'm sure Breda will be happy to strip for him....

LMAO!!

Yesterday that peace sign on Kristen's body suit was isolated on her left boob. Now it's huge across her stomach/chest. I wonder what's up with that?

This is an important game questions, much more entertaining than watching Kristen's futile attempts in trying to get the votes to stay. :popcorn:

Yesterday that peace sign on Kristen's body suit was isolated on her left boob. Now it's huge across her stomach/chest. I wonder what's up with that?

This is an important game questions, much more entertaining than watching Kristen's futile attempts in trying to get the votes to stay. :popcorn:

Wow, my post must have got under some people's skin. lol

Rachel's been in the driver's seat the whole time, but we'll see how she acts next time when she's threatened. I didn't think she was all the happy and outgoing when she was put up week one.

But you know we all see things differently and I can't past Rachel's "look at me" ways. I think she's skanky, JMO.

I totally agree with you. Watch by tomorrow she will be freaking out telling brenden he needs to win and watch if he loses she will be so mad.

I heard her say that she was given 2 of them. so if one is dirty, she has another one to wear.

Thanks, Cole! I'll be on the edge of my seat watching to see where the peace sign lands tomorrow. I love BB! Heehee!

EXACTLY!! Also agree that hag won't be happy till she's the only girl in the house. Ginger, you read my mind.

Question - Could that be herpes breaking out on her face? God only knows where her face has been. Careful girly man Brenda.

Brendy knows about it, it was his way of screwing her twice.

Of course, Rachel won't see it that way, she'll just say that Brendy gave her a gift that keeps on giving.

I heard her say that she was given 2 of them. so if one is dirty, she has another one to wear.

still new to this posting thing..this is in reply to Janis

She was given 2 of them. One for her to wear and one for Ragan to wear.

Your post looks fine.

Rachel should be more concerned about what STDs Brenda brings to the table. Hi, Shipp!

I can't help thinking the whole showmance is phony and a huge failure.

They ain't nuttin ya can't cure as long as ya got some SPAM !!!

Since I am a girl and only like men, I think that Kristen and I would likely be having a little bistro lunch with a couple of glasses of wine enjoying some manly attention. No seconds emerging from this quarter. My advice to Kristen would be to marry well and forget about BB and Boutiques unless you are shopping.

clap2.gif

Kristen has been a favorite of mine since day one mainly because she has a smoking hot body (insert male chauvinst pig)

I will give her credit for campaigning to stay in the house. At least love has not clouded her mind.

Kristen is finally doing something smart in the game but it may be to little to late or will the Brigade consider dumping Hayden.

I am having trouble watching Kristen when they show just her face on the screen one because she could be Mrs. Ropers younger twin and two the way she moves her eyes and eyebrows while she's talking does she talk with her eyes like some do with their hands.

Kristin is the worst campaigner...too long winded..she sound very insincere almost bitchy..and blames others for her predicament..She takes no responibility for anything that blew up in her face including her confrontational behavior this past week...She was doing better as a floater than when she tried to play...Good Riddance...

Kristin is the worst campaigner...too long winded..she sound very insincere almost bitchy..and blames others for her predicament..She takes no responibility for anything that blew up in her face including her confrontational behavior this past week...She was doing better as a floater than when she tried to play...Good Riddance...

Hi, Steven! Enjoying your excellent feed posts as I do every year. Kristen is gonna feel like a fool when she realizes she's wasting her time with "The Brigade".

I agree 100%.

It'll be great seeing Little Orphan Fanny walking out the door in that get-up. She deserves to go out looking like a fool :goof:

She's finally decided to start talking, and all I want her to do is shut the hell back up! She's made no convincing arguments as to why anyone should want to keep her in the house.

Archived