Matt - Week 4

CeCiMom

Matt's doing a good job in is 1 on 2. For you non-believers, his reign last week and choices absolutely worked out. Luck or strategy, sometimes there's really not a flipping conscious difference. Happy to say that I like Matt.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:animated_rotfl:

I detest Matt also. Wouldn't it be better to vote for him to be Sabateur? He would have to leave before the game is over and only get 20 thousand dollars. Is the the way it would work or am I wrong? I just want to see that smirky, lying piece of crap off the screen. Those PJs he wears are meant for a little kid. Have you noticed that Julie says that he is a "self made Genius?" I don't believe that guy has the brains he thinks he has!

Nothing is going to make me like Matt and I don't care how smart he is. That said, he stands as good (and maybe better) a chance at winning the 500K as any of them. They don't seem to be quick enough to hold him to any truth. He is adept at creating situations and exploiting them to his advantage. I cannot fault that he came to win.

You know, I was going to come on here and say, "Pick on the player, not on the innocent person at home who didn't sign up for this". But... seeing as how Stacy specifically wrote her letter to help Matt's lie and BB let it go on through... I therefore consider her a player and encourage you to target the Mini-man's wife.

Well, there's no dog crap in the back yard. Not much to get on your shoes. The grass isn't even real.

Great metaphor.

I detest Matt also. Wouldn't it be better to vote for him to be Sabateur? He would have to leave before the game is over and only get 20 thousand dollars. Is the the way it would work or am I wrong? I just want to see that smirky, lying piece of crap off the screen. Those PJs he wears are meant for a little kid. Have you noticed that Julie says that he is a "self made Genius?" I don't believe that guy has the brains he thinks he has!

He doesn't. He'd screw the whole thing up with his over-analysis the same way he did with being HOH.

Guest 6Borders

One of the pics of Matt & Stacy was in zombie or vampire garb and make up. I don't think that was just a Halloween photo. Since her teeth look that way I bet they belong to one of those cults or clubs. She said she disapproved of his lie but helped him out in the letter anyway...doesn't sound like disapproval to me.

Matt's just an all-around snake in the grass and the HG's are just too stupid to see it, so if he wins they can just go off and lick their wounds they are going to get from kicking themselves in the a$$es. I bet the cancer research will not see a dime of any money Matt gets, but they won't know that until after he gets it (he did say "maybe" or "I might" if I recall correctly, not "I am going to...") unlike Dr. Will who was asked by Bunky how much he would give to charity (before the voting) and Will said none of it.

Guest 6Borders

Why would a self-proclaimed genius even be on a show with the name "average" associated??? Makes no sense with Matt's ego - LOL!

He was on The Average Joe season 4 and was kicked out the first episode. Wonder if he was the same arrogent ass on that show as BB.

Seriously? I would love to see some unnatural force change the entire direction this week and suddenly Matt is walking out

that door on Thursday.

He annoys me more than any of them. I think I may loathe him.

Welcome to Chez Loathe Matt.

Archived