Matt - Week 4

CeCiMom

matt_hoffman.jpg

Name: Matt Hoffman

Current Residence: Elgin, Ill.

Morty... He doesn't bother me as much as he does some of the fans.

CeCiMom... He disgusts me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should be safe unless kristen or hayden wins pov

I think my Detest Matt Meter overloaded like our air conditioning system. I just don't care anymore. I would need an interpreter to understand what his wife says. I've no clue. In that vein, I can think of one place to put some money if he wins. Talk about a crowd in that mouth.

He also may be happy that Andrew didn't try to out him for his wife's fictional disease.

And Matt doesn't seem to surprised that Hayden & Kriten's friendship was a little closer than he may have thought.

Andrew didn't know it was fictional until after her was evicted. He initially doubted the story but eventually believed Matt while he was still in the house...

I think my Detest Matt Meter overloaded like our air conditioning system. I just don't care anymore. I would need an interpreter to understand what his wife says. I've no clue. In that vein, I can think of one place to put some money if he wins. Talk about a crowd in that mouth.

:animated_rotfl:

Andrew didn't know it was fictional until after her was evicted. He initially doubted the story but eventually believed Matt while he was still in the house...

I thought he told Julie he hadn't heard of the disease & had his doubts...

well in BB who cares about promises not to put someone up, these ppl are walking around on egg shells and I would slap Matts pajamaed ass right up there for eviction along with Kristen,lol

I don't like Matt. I think, hands down, he is the person I most want out right now... but I have to admit, he's playing a great game.

He has a strong alliance that is still secret and holding strong.

He's watching as the one person that could be a threat to that alliance is being targeted. (Talk about 2 birds with one stone... he gets out a threat and keeps his four-some safe.)

He did what he wanted last week to ensure his safety this week and does his alliance even get it???

He has the floaters watching his back.

And in a twist of irony, his HoH wasn't a total bust because Andrew going home actually did him a favor (doesn't matter that he didn't realize that when he put him up). I think Andrew would have been a threat to his Brigade... he just didn't know it. He says they have no luck, but that seems pretty lucky to me.

So, I don't like Matt, rarely do I like the shady ones that I think could win. To me, he fits the bill.

maybe so in some respects but I think a lot of his game has been mucho luck and sooner or later that will run out. I dont think he is the best BB plaer ever(according to him), not even close, and I really dont think he is all that smart. I can't wait for the day when his luck runs out and he is kicked to the curb, part of the problem is also that some of these ppl are just blind to how to really socially play this game, to get in at every angle without the other ppl getting hip to you. And none of them seem to have any intuition My red flags would be going off big time in there,lolol

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I don't like Matt. I think, hands down, he is the person I most want out right now... but I have to admit, he's playing a great game.

He has a strong alliance that is still secret and holding strong.

He's watching as the one person that could be a threat to that alliance is being targeted. (Talk about 2 birds with one stone... he gets out a threat and keeps his four-some safe.)

He did what he wanted last week to ensure his safety this week and does his alliance even get it???

He has the floaters watching his back.

And in a twist of irony, his HoH wasn't a total bust because Andrew going home actually did him a favor (doesn't matter that he didn't realize that when he put him up). I think Andrew would have been a threat to his Brigade... he just didn't know it. He says they have no luck, but that seems pretty lucky to me.

So, I don't like Matt, rarely do I like the shady ones that I think could win. To me, he fits the bill.

I totally agree. His place in the game is looking pretty secure. I don't think he's the best player in the history of BB, but he's a pretty good player, and he's got a good amount of luck going his way right now. Andrew and now Kristen.

Matt is Mister Devious and is working them all like a sewing machine. He knew to panty-up with Rhythm and Blues and he was right. He'll drop the brigade; need be, and move afield. I don't like him, probably wouldn't like him under any circumstances; but Matt came to play and win. They need to send him home but won't.

Archived