Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just hope Rachel goes next week, followed by Brenda(n). So they can become invisible in the Sequester House.

And they can spend the rest of the summer, in sequester, porkin' their brains out. Shades of April and Ollie. Sheesh.............

Why is Rachel being so nice to Kathy (man I want smack her right now) now so Kathy can get more info for next week when Rachel isn't hoh.

Good question. I don't know. I'll have to check out the live feeds. All these women are frienemies.

Len, ya still with me buddy. News flash Brenda just told Pizza puss not to drink.... you're not the girl I fell in love with. I just threw up in the back of my throat.

Len, ya still with me buddy. News flash Brenda just told Pizza puss not to drink.... you're not the girl I fell in love with. I just threw up in the back of my throat.

If Brenda doesn't want a cheap drunk for a GF he's barking up the wrong tree.

Rachel is awesome!!!! All you haters just keep on hatin!!!!

Groan...I don't hate her, that's too strong a word. Tho I do think she's garbage. "Keep on hatin!!!" Nope keep on bashing.

Len, my love, going to bed (want to join me, lol) I call the slut bazooka boobs and banana brain and a host of other names, she's so easy. XXOO

Sleep well. Good night to all and to all a good night!!!!XXOO

I bet Rachel won't go the Matt route and hope for a back door, she'll just put Kristen up from the get go.

Now Rachel is rehashing Hayden's HOH. Oh please, she's another one who loves to hear herself talk.

Andrew's word are going to come back and haunt them all.

True that. I hate to hear her talk. It's like hearing a deadly siren.

True that. I hate to hear her talk. It's like hearing a deadly siren.

:animated_rotfl:

Did you see the RED HOG reaching down and eating cereal and putting her wet grimy hand back into the box :animated_shocking: I would have yelled ,hey no double dipping and made her pour the cereal in a bowl .

I really don't think she is all that smart in this game. The first HoH game she won was a popularity contest. Big deal. All ya had to do was figure who would vote what. Her next HoH comp was a minor memory exercise at best. Remembering whether it was PoV, HoH or Have Nots comp isn't that tough. The feed room I was in had everyone getting pretty much every answer right. If ya think about it, it's only been a few weeks, not as much to remember at this point. Yes she did win and she won fairly but what an easy comp IMO.

With thst said...

In her first HoH reign Brenda controlled the entire conversation when deciding on noms and instead of throwing out a threat, she threw out a girl (don't get me wrong, Monet is mean as hell) who doesn't represent much of a threat and said IN HER OW WORDS that she was playing only to make sure Brendon was safe then in her good bye message she said her immortal and truly insecure and pathetic line, "Don't get between me and my man." Ok FIRST off Rachel you've known him a couple weeks. You represent an extremely damaged an insecure little girl. I won't use woman because like Britney (as much as I adore Britney) you are not mature. Second, she is playing with her heart and not her mind. Yes NOW she has to get rid of Kristen but she is still leaving an equally powerful alliance in. The Andrew leaves and once again the "me and my man" speech comes up.

Rachel then claims to know BB very well and knows how the game is played yet complains when people backstab and backdoor and have hurt feelings. Uhm...Rachel have you actually watched this show before?

Sorry folks...IMO she may have some booksmarts to her, but that does not equal logic.

-Kyo

Wow! I just can't believe how much jealousy of Rachel is shown on this board. All you people hating her... it's clear you don't like her because she's sexy. Get over it! She's smart, she's competitive. Okay, she's a bit too emotional for the game, but that's where Brendan is a good balance to their team.

The whole house is against them, and they're both still in the game. Give her some credit. She's been playing awesome. And yeah, she's hot too.

Wow! I just can't believe how much jealousy of Rachel is shown on this board. All you people hating her... it's clear you don't like her because she's sexy. Get over it! She's smart, she's competitive. Okay, she's a bit too emotional for the game, but that's where Brendan is a good balance to their team.

The whole house is against them, and they're both still in the game. Give her some credit. She's been playing awesome. And yeah, she's hot too.

We are all allowed to have our opinions. I do not find her sexy at all. As I said I do not think she is all that smart. Competitive maybe...

This entire game she has played for a person she met a couple weeks ago. She talks about how in love she is and yet speaks poorly to Kristen about her showmance with Hayden and yet she is in the same position. If she is that showy about her showmance it leads me even more to believe that she is a silly insecure little girl in a woman's body. She is lonely and clutched onto the first thing that showed interest. I remember doing that too...when I was 13

Look how much she talked poorly about Britney and Monet. Then Monet leaves, and the second Rachel loses power Brit and her clung onto each other instantly.

She is clearly histrionic, has a massive ego and claims to know this game and yet she is surprised and appalled when a backdoor or a backstab is accomplished. She is shocked to see all the drama. How can you be so shocked if you're a devotee of BB? This is typical normal behavior and frankly this season is severely toned down compared to things like BB8 or when Kaysar 'let go of the button.'

In my 'opinion' she is not that bright, doesn't know this game as much as she claims, is clingy and terribly insecure and plays way too much with her heart.

As I said the two games she did win were pretty mild to me and I am no genius by any means. Three weeks of simple memory and a popularity contest are not the same as some games we've seen here.

And no...she isn't sexy...not to me

Kristen is sexy...She has an amazing body, relatively cute face, shows some skin without being skanky and when she does pounce Hayden it is behind closed doors and toned down a bit since they know the world is watching.

Rachel on the other hand flaunts it with her stupid me-and-my-man speech when every HG leaves, makes out like a pig devouring her food, then has the audacity to get upset one time when Brendon doesn't want to make out with her after his other friend Annie is upset with him. He is clearly hurt but that doesn't matter in Rachel's world because in Rachel's world the only thing that matters is the Id.

Yeah! Little Freud for ya :-p

Make no mistake here Canopus. I am not upset at you at all. Your opinions are just as valid as mine. I don't 'hate' Rachel I just find her sad and pathetic. Women's lib and all that stuff is great. If she chooses to be flashy and show off every inch of her body and practically get to home base for America's 'viewing pleasure' then so be it. That is her choice and not my decision. I don't judge people. I am not a deity.

However she and her fans have to be prepared to have people dislike her for it. They have to understand that just because they find Rachel sexy doesn't mean we do.

I find Britney extremely pretty and just adorable but that doesn't stop others from thinking she is plain and dull.

Such is BB :-p

-Kyo

Wow! I just can't believe how much jealousy of Rachel is shown on this board. All you people hating her... it's clear you don't like her because she's sexy.

:animated_rotfl:

I was happier that Rachel won than if Kristen won. As much as I can't stand Rachel, I can't stand Kristen more. Plus, it brings more drama to the house. I was hoping that Andrew told Brenden about Matt's plan was to backdoor him, but then that would have made Andrew look like a traitor to Brenden. So, Brenchal is clueless about Matt and he's safe. I hope she puts Hayden and Kristen up and let the chips fall where they may. What does she have to lose? Everyone is after her and Brenden anyway and they are going to be in the Jury House.

My dream is for her to put up two brigade and if one wins POV, put Kristen's ass up.

I was on the severe hate Rachel train a week or so ago. Its not the "sexy" part. It was the irritating laugh and the ignoring other contestants to make out with Brendon that pissed me off. Now? She really has been putting more of an effort into trying to interact with others and so has Brendon. They finally have their head in the game and I liked how they were working on the "what should we do if this competition is next" and were strategic about it. I haven't really seen the others doing that at all. Not to say that they haven't, but I haven't seen it. I liked how she stuck up for herself against Brendon trying to make her talk when she was upset. She doesn't roll over and just agree with Brendon and I really appreciate that this girl has her own mind. Even though she is stubborn as hell, irritating as hell sometimes, stupid about who she can trust, is too caught up with the whole "don't come between me and my man" and drinks too much... I appreciate how she really is fighting to stay and how her and Brendon know how to pull a win out when they need to. I also think that when they make jury (duh, of course they will), they will probably vote based on game play rather than the "sob story". I just really hope that neither Matt or Kathy end up in the final 2.

Including "you can't get between me and my man" in every good-bye speech was funny a first. But now, it's a bit creepy. She's coming off as fatal attraction-ish.

It's very creepy.

Archived