Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I wonder if she's going to say the same thing in every goodbye speech. She has so far. I'd find it hilarious if she did it to someone that had nothing to do with Brendon, like Enzo.

"Enzo, I can't have you coming between me and my man".

That would be hilarious..

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, she will say in each goodbye message that they were trying to come between her and her man. Gross. I'm so disgusted that she won HOH. I almost cried. Of course if Dummy Matt had done his HOH duty last week, this wouldn't be a problem. Another week of her whining about the Gruesome Twosome being a target. Another week of, "Your awesome" "No, your awesome" "No you are" Gag!!!

I do not think she is stupid at all she just comes off that way because of how she acts, like a ding bat,lol

the getting between me and my man speech is grating on my nerves as well. Brendan's speeches are respectful and I think he might be surprised to see this side of her in the same light as we do.

the getting between me and my man speech is grating on my nerves as well. Brendan's speeches are respectful and I think he might be surprised to see this side of her in the same light as we do.

I think she clings to her man who is not a man. Mi mama would never allow any of my brothers to bring girls such as her home.

I think she clings to her man who is not a man. Mi mama would never allow any of my brothers to bring girls such as her home.

In places like "dogpatch" gals like her are called "big city women." She reminds me of someone you would see on shows like "Cathouse" on showtime.

The dogpatch reference came to mind only because Kathy, Lane and Britney are all in the kitchen cooking.

In places like "dogpatch" gals like her are called "big city women." She reminds me of someone you would see on shows like "Cathouse" on showtime.

The dogpatch reference came to mind only because Kathy, Lane and Britney are all in the kitchen cooking.

"Cathouse" :animated_rotfl: Meow Meow :animated_rotfl:

I thought Cathouse was on HBO, I have seen a few episodes of that and you are right , big red would fit right in

For the first time, I was rooting for Rachel. I'm soo glad she won HOH, as she'll totally start some drama in the house this week. Maybe we won't have a boring house this time!!

On the flip side, I find it very annoying how in EVERY goodbye speech, she accuses the evicted of trying to steal her man! WTF is that about??

She is insecure, desperate, and clingy with her "man."

Is she seriously being nice to Kathy? Doesn't she get it about her? Oh my god, she's pissing me off. Kathy showed her without a doubt that she cant be trusted last week, and now she's being nice to her? Kathy should be outcast just like Kristen.

I thought Cathouse was on HBO, I have seen a few episodes of that and you are right , big red would fit right in

Yeah and "Hunt's Point Hookers" too.

Is she seriously being nice to Kathy? Doesn't she get it about her? Oh my god, she's pissing me off. Kathy showed her without a doubt that she cant be trusted last week, and now she's being nice to her? Kathy should be outcast just like Kristen.

Rachel will talk to anyone who will listen to her tell them how they have to fight on a daily basis and how everyone is trying to break them up.

The only good thing about Rachel's 'win' is maybe she will man up and (unknowingly) evict one of that annoying brigade. BTW Rachel eats like a pig too!

And have BrenRack actually had intercourse? I think Brendon was more attracted to Andrew than any one else in the house.

I was rooting for her to win HOH! :party_smilie:

I want to see Hayden and Kirsten on the block, they've both had it too easy in the house so far.

Lane has had the easiest time in the house so far this season.

One additional thought on Rachel...she has to have one of the biggest butts in BB history. Those skimpy outfits reveal thunder thighs and an endless behind. Can she weigh more than Brenda...er I mean Brendon?

Also those ginormous breasts are even worse in HD.

Archived