Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Yeah, but he'll nominate who Rachel convinces him he's nominating. "We are one, Brendon!" :animated_shocking: Plus Brendon's pretty much a girl which means he's likely to go after other girls. Jmo.

Who do you think Rachael wants up on the block? I don't have feeds so I'm not sure where her head is at with who the biggest threats are?

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do you think Rachael wants up on the block? I don't have feeds so I'm not sure where her head is at with who the biggest threats are?

Rachel doesn't want "threats" out, she's going after floaters. From what I've seen on BBAD and the feeds, she wants competitors in the game and has a big beef against floaters who make it far in the game.

I would think her next targets would be Kathy and Lane. JMO. So if Brendon won HOH he'd put them up from her direction. ;)

Well, she can't stand Kristen. That's for sure. But after this week she would probably choose Lane and Kathy because she considers them to be floaters, and I don't see why she wants to go against the strongest players in the house in the end, but whatever... Seems like a lot of deductive reasoning is required in this game, and while she's good at some of the comps that require lower-level thinking (i.e., memory recall), she seems to have no capacity for strategy.

Thanks for the replies.

I think it's great that she wants floaters out. Honestly, I'd be happy to see all three (Lane, Matt & Kathy) gone. :party_smilie:

Rachael grates on my last nerve but she is a fighter so I gotta give her credit for that.

I just want someone DIFFERENT in the HOH room, so no Brenden (because Rachel would still live in the HOH), no Hayden, and no Matt. I'd prefer Britney or Ragan - I think either might actually stir the pot a bit.

I respectfully disagree, only because there are always some in the jury who vote based on gameplay, even if they didn't like the person. When you consider the fact that there are several "super-fans" in this game, the reasoning behind who they vote for will favor those who actually played the game. Rachel and her boytoy riding her coat-tails (via osmosis) are at least playing the game. I really think even the haters in the jury house will recognize their skillful BB play when it comes time to vote on the F2. That's why someone...anyone in the house needs to grow a pair, actually try to win HOH and put Brenchal on the block. IMO.

ROTFLMAO! The jury will pick from one brain and remain unianimous. No one wants to rock the boat, and no one wants to think that intensely about it. So they'll just ask someone, "Hey, who are you voting for? Okay. Me, too. That makes it easy."

Thanks for the replies.

I think it's great that she wants floaters out. Honestly, I'd be happy to see all three (Lane, Matt & Kathy) gone. :party_smilie:

Rachael grates on my last nerve but she is a fighter so I gotta give her credit for that.

True. ^_^ She is that. She definitely has that quality.

I just want someone DIFFERENT in the HOH room, so no Brenden (because Rachel would still live in the HOH), no Hayden, and no Matt. I'd prefer Britney or Ragan - I think either might actually stir the pot a bit.

Yep. Matt did screw it up once before so Matt's out. Britney and Ragan are both wild cards yes. I just can't get past Ragan's endless talking and his blind trust in Matt, Kristen, and Kathy. He's like a cute little puppy dog that just follows you around and barks and barks.

Yep. Matt did screw it up once before so Matt's out. Britney and Ragan are both wild cards yes. I just can't get past Ragan's endless talking and his blind trust in Matt, Kristen, and Kathy. He's like a cute little puppy dog that just follows you around and barks and barks.

That's why I'd love to see him win HOH. Who the hell is he gonna put up? Inquiring minds want to know... :animated_scratchchin:

Don't get me wrong I am NOT a Brendon and Rachel fan but I kinda want Brendon to win and get one of the brigade out. Preferably Matt! I also wouldn't mind if Britney won but I really don't want her to nominate Brendon and Rachel like the "house" wants (or like I have heard her say she would nominate them) because then it would come back and bite her in the a** since she supposedly has an alliance (fake) w/ B&R and then she really wouldn't have them in her corner because whoever stays would be upset and target her. I don't think Brit is smart enough to put 2 of the brigade up right now. I dunno. It would be cool if she did though. All I can really hope for this week is that 2 brigade members are on the block together and THEN get Brendon or Rachel out the next week. I am just so tired of the brigade thinking that that have this whole game. At least one of them needs to go then I will be OK. OK...Rant over!!

You know when Rachel gets out of the house, she is going to rush online to see how popular she became. She will definitely be one of those "bad attention is better than no attention" types and we are giving her sooooooooooo much of it! 28 pages in one week of it.

I say next week, we open her thread and then do not type a darn thing :)

You know when Rachel gets out of the house, she is going to rush online to see how popular she became. She will definitely be one of those "bad attention is better than no attention" types and we are giving her sooooooooooo much of it! 28 pages in one week of it.

I say next week, we open her thread and then do not type a darn thing :)

:animated_rotfl: I do not think that is possible now :animated_rotfl:

I just wish they would show the bitch drunk on the CBS show.

Yeah 'cause I remember people talking about it on the live feeds and getting pretty upset about it. Since I don't have the live feeds, it would be nice to have something to raise cane about. They have given me nothing. Usually by this time I am so divided over who I want to win and who I don't. :popcorn2:

That's why I'd love to see him win HOH. Who the hell is he gonna put up? Inquiring minds want to know... :animated_scratchchin:

True. I would just have to fast-forward through his know-it-all antics and the intense ass kissing that would no doubt take place with Rachel, Brit, and Kathy. I guess then I would have to fast-forward through the whole show that week just about. nd of course don't forget Matt would be whispering sweet nothings about who to nominate...

I only see it on BBAD, whenever she gets access to booze. Someone should give her a shot of tequilla right before the live show Thursday.

She might be able to drink it down like a man. I say give her four or five. Me - I'd be falling down just after one or two...

I want Brendon to win regardless of how annoying Brenchel can be they are playing every week to win at least. The Brigade is a joke for them to think they are some great alliance they're just stupid and are trying hard not to play the game. Hopefully Lane goes first he doesn't know the game and is the one trying the hardest to float as long as possible. I don't think he even deserves to be in the jury house.

Archived