Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

rachel_reilly.jpg

Name: Rachel Reilly

Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.

Morty... Rachel says she wants her boobs taken out (Should have seen Brendon's face when she revealed that tidbit) or maybe I misunderstood and she was referring to the other house guests. ;)

CeCiMom... I kinda like her, I just don't like the grossly over the top showmance. I see moments of great game and then she makes some seriously stupid game moves.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her n brendon are unstoppable

worst move of game wasnt booting rachel week one

both are capable of winning mental comps at ease

brendon has phycial comps

noms will be kristen n hayden no doubt

I hope we don't have a week of the camera's on Red Snapper.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Kristen is trying her best to deny but this morning Rachel pulled Brendon in to tell him because they woke her up! This is hopefully gonna be a week to watch! Poor Haydon stuck in the middle of a cat fight!

:animated_rotfl:

I really hate to admit how happy I am that she won! God she is so annoying, but I can't help really liking her at times. She's very smart, and I think she has a good heart. And Kristen has been losing ground with me ever since her throwing the last HoH, and subsequently completely ignoring Rachel after being up her ass the whole week she was HoH. I really didn't expect that out of her, and it made me realize just how fake she is, with EVERYone. Oh god, Kristen's face was PRICELESS during the speech! They'd *better* show us the whole Rachel confirming the showmance scene on Sunday!

For the first time, I was rooting for Rachel. I'm soo glad she won HOH, as she'll totally start some drama in the house this week. Maybe we won't have a boring house this time!!

On the flip side, I find it very annoying how in EVERY goodbye speech, she accuses the evicted of trying to steal her man! WTF is that about??

If you don't think so, you're fooling yourself. She may not be playing the best game, but CERTAINLY not the worst, and she's shown herself to be intelligent many times over.

Like for sure, like Rachel is like so educated and has like such a brillant mind :animated_rotfl:

Like for sure, like Rachel is like so educated and has like such a brillant mind :animated_rotfl:

We should start a drinking game - everytime Pizza puss says like or retarded we have a shot. :food-smiley-005:

Archived