Ragan - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his long pauses while in conversations just makes me chuckle

he will be talking then he will take a long pause out of nowhere :animated_bouncy:

I've noticed this too! He is constantly starting a sentence that drifts off into a conversational void - sometimes he picks it up again, but most times it sits there, empty, until someone else says something. Funny!

I do it, too, hahah! It's a mind-derailment.

And, it should be a drinking game!

(And, I'm happy he may have lost the trust of B&R - I'm hoping he's planting seeds so that he can put them up without it seeming a surprising betrayal.)

Guest 6Borders

The rest of the hamsters should seriously be listening to Ragan. In all the years of BB, he's the first HG I remember who really and truly understands the game from both sides of the camera and can actually explain it. They all boast about how well they know the game, but they can't seem to apply it. At this rate Ragan and Matt are going to be the final two!

Ragan is always so busy thinking and trying to choose his words carefully that the point he is trying to make gets lost in all his vagueness and endless possible scenarios.

Sometimes you just gotta say what you mean and not beat around the :AK: (< bush or broccoli? :inquisitive:)

he has a good read on house but he needs to keep his thoughts to himself

"loose lips sink ships" :animated_bouncy:

Anyone else watching the internet feed a few hours ago when he was trashing people who watch on the internet. He was saying people who watch on the internet and post messages in forums always hate every HG and do nothing but bash everyone who's ever been on BB. He goes on to say people on the Internet watching BB are just a bunch of loosers with no life.

Don't think he's too bright and appears to be the type that talks and talks and talks and talks and talks.

Anyone else watching the internet feed a few hours ago when he was trashing people who watch on the internet. He was saying people who watch on the internet and post messages in forums always hate every HG and do nothing but bash everyone who's ever been on BB. He goes on to say people on the Internet watching BB are just a bunch of loosers with no life.

Don't think he's too bright and appears to be the type that talks and talks and talks and talks and talks.

Yeah. He's probably afraid people are bashing him. It seems people liked him pretty well. I don't know now, though... I think he pulled an Ivette with that comment. :unsure:

WOW now I really can't stand him! :animated_shocking:

I didn't see it...but it doesn't surprise me...he's a blowhard. I do think he's intelligent, but also that he's not too bright. He's correct in that there is a lot of bashing in the forums...but the loser comment, well...he's the one in the house that constantly touts his endless knowledge of the intricacies of BB. Where did he acquire this wealth of knowledge and understanding...yes...the internet and the forums (certainly couldn't pick it up just by watching the broadcast shows!) He also does his podcasts or webisodes (not sure of the correect term...I've only seen a few) where he voices his opinions and partakes in a considerable amount of bashing too. Really, what's the difference if you are writing your opinions on the web or voicing them in a podcast...same crap is being spewed out.

He is a "loser"...especially for putting down the people that ultimately make it possible for him to be there (us the viewers.)

He is a "loser"...especially for putting down the people that ultimately make it possible for him to be there (us the viewers.)

I agree... I like Ragan, but some of his comments are just not thought out, considering when he is having convos/lectures he will make a comment and take a 30 to 45 second pause inbetween words to finish the sentence... He also cracks me up when he and Brit are lying in bed and and acting goofy... pure comedy!

Why is Ragan giving Kristen the keys to his house? He barely knows her.

I think it's a BB phenomena of some psychological closeness/dependency that occurs due to sense-deprivation. Apparently spending 24x7 over 30 days is enough to build a trust to hand over the keys to your life. Seems odd, but plausible given the extremes.

As for holding his negative internet viewers comments against him? No way. I understand how they must be afraid of the slamming going on. For him it's even worse, given the general acceptance on the board that gay-bashing is also okay. I don't mind his comments because I agree. I do think my obsession totally odd and funny and I know myself well enough for when to take comments like his to heart.

I still appreciate his quirks and humor and glad he's there. :)

I said this also with Lane, and I feel the same with Britney - no one in this house is easy to love or even like - because of their flaws there's also a bit of shame to being a fan for some of these people. I find things to like and the ones I do like easy to forgive. Just like life.

he is one of those that i would be curious to see what they would do if they won hoh

due to my curiosity he will probably throw hoh comp once again :animated_bouncy:

I agree... I like Ragan, but some of his comments are just not thought out, considering when he is having convos/lectures he will make a comment and take a 30 to 45 second pause inbetween words to finish the sentence...

Yea like the one about pepperoni :lol2:

He's so typical, predictable and boring too. Typical because he thinks he's shocking the viewers (ho hum). Predictable because he'll give us another tidbit of his gay lifestyle. Boring because he's a pompous ass. I guess if you act all intelligent people will think so. I knew he wasn't too bright when he said he spent 300,000 for a college education. It doesn't show.

For some of the more expensive schools, you can easily spend 200k over 4 years for a bachelors. He could have either taken longer than 4 or have his masters to have spent 300k. Four to six years of education is not a waste. I wish everyone could have that opportunity. I think he's very articulate and thoughtful. He's obviously still young and evolving to who he will be, but he's already a complete original to me.

Archived