Ragan - Week 4

CeCiMom

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

Morty says... He says he doesn't want his sexuality to to identify who he is in the house but, most the subjects he brings up or talks about is being gay.

CeciMom says... He's losing it, trying to balance his alliance with Matt between his alliance with B/R.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ragan told live feed viewers the other day that he would wear a long sleeve blue shirt on Thursday is he decided to throw the HOH competition. He wore a long sleeve, blue flannel shirt.

He and Britney threw it. They have NO reason to win this HOH. They're both completely safe this week.

house counselor should have plenty of work this week

he is sitting pretty

well everyone is except for a few

OK. Ragan is being an idiot right now. He's in the HOH fighting for Kristen and trying to get Rachel to "tone it down". Kristen is the one who started all this crap in the first place and he's arguing for Kristen? Unreal.

Now Brendon is chiming in and agreeing with Ragan. Rachel is going to feel like they're ganging up on her and she won't be a happy camper.

They should just let it go. It's pretty obvious things are not going to get resolved and Kristen will be walking out the door.

OK. Ragan is being an idiot right now. He's in the HOH fighting for Kristen and trying to get Rachel to "tone it down". Kristen is the one who started all this crap in the first place and he's arguing for Kristen? Unreal.

Now Brendon is chiming in and agreeing with Ragan. Rachel is going to feel like they're ganging up on her and she won't be a happy camper.

They should just let it go. It's pretty obvious things are not going to get resolved and Kristen will be walking out the door.

Ragan talks too much.. he puts his 2 cents in when not needed.. I'm like let them fight!!! it has nothing to do with you, stay out of it.. everytime there is something going down not involving Ragan there he is giving his opinion on it.. I like Ragan but it's very irritating.

if I had to choose a couple that may have a life together outside the BB house it would be Brendon and Rachel. They seem like they've been together for a while the way Bren is trying to take the lead. I'm so upset with Brendon for taking up for K that I fantasize about Rach blowing everyone's mind and putting up Bren and Kathy. Bren wouldn't have a chance and Rach could prove that she is now a free agent.

btw, does anyone know why my avatar pic doesn't show up when I post?

As for Ragan, he seems as arrogant as every other professor I've had

btw, does anyone know why my avatar pic doesn't show up when I post?

It may be too large and if it is a gif or animated avatar it needs to be smaller then 90 x 90.

I heard Ragan say to Matt "are they still banging out there" I thought he said at first "are they still banging up there"....about B& R...I was like OMG...it would have been funny if thats what he had said...it would likly be true they have been in the HOH for over 2 hrs.

Today Ragan won a "veto ticket" which allows him to play in any future veto competition if he is not randomly chosen. He will never have the ballz to use it, only if he was desperate. LOL Dr. Phil-is!

so it looks like Hayden and Kristen were the only ones not to win anything. Maybe Brendon too but he should count his blessings because he has the grandest prize of all, Rachel. :pukes:

I love the diversity that Ragan brings to the house. I celebrate his eccentricities and find him completely entertaining, even when he is in counsel mode!

The fact that he wants his own unitard is awesome.

Go Ragan! :clap:

I have a very close, lifetime friend much like Ragan. He grew up to be incredibly successful in real estate. We still have sleepovers every year or so and he tries his best to bring me up to par on all things important to this life and style. I am totally exhausted when I board the plane for home. Some people have a zeal; a boundless zest for living.

Ragan is trying to be buds with all HGs. What he and Rach-Hell have in common is a mystery to me. He'll make a great Jury member. Maybe he and Lane will be the first two inhabitants in the Sequester House...don't they have unlimited booze there?

Archived