Grodner's BB12 season

My mom has a theory that there were two saboteurs, and that's why Matt is playing both sides unnecessarily. One person chosen (Annie), and one picked as an alternate that would play the game normally and only be the saboteur if it was revealed the first one was evicted.

It wouldn't surprise me. They lined up this whole summer to be about a saboteur viewers could control. $50 says after someone goes this week, the houseguests get surprised by a new saboteur video after Julie bids them goodnight.

My mom has a theory that there were two saboteurs, and that's why Matt is playing both sides unnecessarily. One person chosen (Annie), and one picked as an alternate that would play the game normally and only be the saboteur if it was revealed the first one was evicted.

It wouldn't surprise me. They lined up this whole summer to be about a saboteur viewers could control. $50 says after someone goes this week, the houseguests get surprised by a new saboteur video after Julie bids them goodnight.

Interesting theory. I think I like it, but I do NOT want Matt to be the other Saboteur. That would just piss me off royally.

Dear Grodner,

Oh why oh why did you have to put Brendon and Rachel together in this season? It's like watching the Trailer Park meets Full House. They are NOT and never will be Jeff and Jordan. Got it?

Sincerely,

I may just hit something (hard)

Everyone is soooo scared to ruffle any feathers in the house because almost all of them want to float to the end. the game needs to be revamped and made floater free..

Everyone is soooo scared to ruffle any feathers in the house because almost all of them want to float to the end. the game needs to be revamped and made floater free..

Are they seriously still floating after the fight with Kristen and Andrew, Andrew's tell all speech, and Kristen's and Rachel's almost cat fight? :stirthepot:

Yes. If you can't swim people, you're going to have to go home. You can't sit on the sidelines, and you can't float. You must be able to AT LEAST take the plunge and doggie paddle. Come on.

Dear Ms. Grodner,

Thank you for hearing my requests somehow - no more slop, some sorta twist (although a lame one), and an exciting and eventful show tonight. Please keep it coming! I have been bored and half asleep throughout the past shows and while I used to be an avid fan watching every evening, now I nonchalantly watch during lunch at work, sometimes even while working - that's how slow the shows have been going.

Please add some fun twists in the next few episodes. No sabateur, that is stupid. You tried it once and it failed. Give up and try something new. Instead of slop, assign jobs to the houseguests for food. Did you ever see that show Kid Nation? They did something like that. They had to work for challeneges to get fake money to buy treats and luxuries. These HGs are either spoiled or deprived. We need a balance in between, please. And please tell me soon that Kathy is the mother-in-law of Britney, Andrew and Brendan were life-long BFFs, Kristen and Hayden are in a relationship outside of the house too, or are fraternal twins that never knew it and it is kind of disturbing you wouldn't tell them by now, right? Anyways, I love Big Brother and have always loved it. I promised I was never one of those fans that complained throughout the season that I would never watch it again if so and so won HOH. No I will watch BB til my deathbed, but please please I beg of you - more excitement, more new twists, something new. Can't you hire some exceptional writers and production team that can come up with this sorta stuff instead of us measly BB fans?? Thanks!

Love,

Me :)

Guest 6Borders

Dear Alison -

Work on your resume and get a new line of work. You suck at this one! I hear McDonald's is hiring. It's minimum wage but you do get to eat, they don't serve slop and maybe you can pitch BB HG toys in the Happy Meals. Perhaps in 6 or 8 months you can work your way up from cleaning toilets to stocking straws and napkins!

A fan who likes to hear them talk about production

Not enough diversity with this group. BB 9, 10 and 11 had more drama be cause the houseguests on the whole had less in common. Aside from Kathy, who is 40, this group is a bunch of 20 and 30 somethings who are into flaunting their worked on and/or altered bodies. They see themselves as the poster kids of political correctness and high intelligence. I miss Russ chasing Ronnie around the house. I miss Chema's outbursts and in your face comments. I miss Rennie calling out Jesse and I miss Dick and the pots and pans, etc. Diversity can breed drama! Grodner should have seen this mostly snoozefest coming. IMHO

Give them a reason to want to use the POV on someone. It never gets used except on themselves because it makes them a target. Give them an incentive to think about using it, like if you use it on someone else it makes you safe next week also. Better yet, these people love money. Give them a couple grand for using it on someone else.

Not enough diversity with this group. BB 9, 10 and 11 had more drama be cause the houseguests on the whole had less in common. Aside from Kathy, who is 40, this group is a bunch of 20 and 30 somethings who are into flaunting their worked on and/or altered bodies. They see themselves as the poster kids of political correctness and high intelligence. I miss Russ chasing Ronnie around the house. I miss Chema's outbursts and in your face comments. I miss Rennie calling out Jesse and I miss Dick and the pots and pans, etc. Diversity can breed drama! Grodner should have seen this mostly snoozefest coming. IMHO

I agree and these HGs was pegged as "the most diverse group ever to play the game" I dont see how.

This season is really boring. The only thing that is keeping me watching is the Brenchel train wreck that is sure to happen.

These houseguests are too complacent after 12 seasons. BB continues to recycle the challenges, so everyone in the house is able to predict the challenges and semi-prepare for them. Why doesn't BB try something new? More endurance challenges would be great. It would be great for those of us who pay for the live feeds, and would keep the TV audiances returning for the next episodes.

You can never predict how people will behave once in the house, this is true, but again, I think this cast is so boring because they already know what's going to happen, and can't stand to watch them acting for the cameras.

I would like to see them "work" for their food, hot water showers, etc as well. That is a really good idea.

One more thing, can we get a few "NORMAL" people? Not these hard bodies and VIP waitress/actress wanna bees. These people have highly escalated opinions of themselves and for the most part spend to much time primping and looking good for the cameras. I really enjoyed the season when Renny was involved, an I hate to admit it, even though I didn't like him, Jerry too. These seemed like normal people to me. My favorite season of all, and the one that really got me hooked was the one with Evel Dick. Liked or disliked he is my favorite all time houseguest.

And please Ms. Grodner, no more stupid sabateur AKA America's Player. The stunts are stupid and pointless and don't add any value to the show.

I agree and these HGs was pegged as "the most diverse group ever to play the game" I dont see how.

Grodner says that every year about every group of houseguests. One Jewish person does not make a diverse group of people. Sorry.

This says how I feel about BB12 better than I could have said it, myself.

They need alcohol. 6 beers and 2 bottles of wine for 10 people is absurd. Like having to BEG for a Tylenol PM....they are over the counter not meth for God's sake. The houseguests should not be treated like small children. If they had had more alcohol then Racheal would be running her mouth making an incredible ass of herself. She and Brendon would have broken up and talk about drama.

Give them more booze!!!!!!

Archived