Slop

I'm starting to think it's getting old and over-done. Now they are talking about Enzo being warned that he may be penalty nominated for sneaking bites of pizza and turkey burgers... so it got me thinking.

I couldn't handle having no food all week besides a gooey oatmeal like substance plus two random items. Is this necessary in the game play? Really?

They didn't always have slop and then slop made an appearance, and they didn't always have the two viewers choice items either. And they didn't always have "Have-Nots" and the have-nots room either. So the whole point of it is to weaken some players. But instead of punishment, can't they reward instead?

For instance, if they do well in a competition or whatever they get rewarded with showers for the week. And they have to "work" for certain priveliges instead (hot tub, pool, pool table, alcohol, drinks, sweets, beds, weights, etc.) and then it won't be the same old same monotony torture each week - switch it up, I'm bored!

What do you think, is slop overrated?

I'm starting to think it's getting old and over-done. Now they are talking about Enzo being warned that he may be penalty nominated for sneaking bites of pizza and turkey burgers... so it got me thinking.

I couldn't handle having no food all week besides a gooey oatmeal like substance plus two random items. Is this necessary in the game play? Really?

They didn't always have slop and then slop made an appearance, and they didn't always have the two viewers choice items either. And they didn't always have "Have-Nots" and the have-nots room either. So the whole point of it is to weaken some players. But instead of punishment, can't they reward instead?

For instance, if they do well in a competition or whatever they get rewarded with showers for the week. And they have to "work" for certain priveliges instead (hot tub, pool, pool table, alcohol, drinks, sweets, beds, weights, etc.) and then it won't be the same old same monotony torture each week - switch it up, I'm bored!

Considerably...

Before there was slop there was PB&J (peanut butter and jelly). During that time some house guests had to eat that all week or for a certain number of days. Being on some type of unwanted food has been a staple of BB since the beginning.

I think it's time for something different. As I said on another thread how about feeding them SPAM.

Guest 6Borders

I think the GP's (Grodner's Players) are allowed to eat in the DR when they are allegedly on slop and the rest is fake.

Showmance, NoMance, GrodMance...makes no difference...we are all still here!

ITA !!

Before there was slop there was PB&J (peanut butter and jelly). During that time some house guests had to eat that all week or for a certain number of days. Being on some type of unwanted food has been a staple of BB since the beginning.

I think it's time for something different. As I said on another thread how about feeding them SPAM.

BUT what about the non-meaters. Then what?

Guest 6Borders

Let's put Julie Chen and the entire camera crew on slop every week any HG's are on it...that will result in a really quick Union Slop Stop!! Personally, I think slop does not make for good TV because HG's who are whining are not fun to watch/listen to.

Yes like that... and when they played for certain days... Monday might be PB&J but tuesday they would have food..... depending on whether they won food for that day or not

Bring that stuff back

I hate the slop and I hate the have not crap...... go back to food comps where sometimes they got food or they had to eat PB&J... at least that was fun

YES! Way more fun! I loved seeing their priorities for food and drink in the house when they got to pick.

Get rid of the slop completely and have the comps to pick who eats what, but have PB&J as one of the picks. I think anyone can live on that for a week, boring perhaps for some, but eatable.

Those comps used to be fun imho.

Slop taints the game. People on slop have a disadvantage in endurance. They eat the crap for a week just so Miss Piggy Grodner can cut a week's worth of footage down to a 30 second sight gag on the show that nobody cares about anymore. Like these stupid America's Choice votes that nobody cares about. That's all we're good for, picking which irrelevant sight gags the show uses.

slop in game doesnt really bother me one way or another

i am not one eating it :cheeseburger:

but i wish it was more all or none

instead of half house being on it or a faction of house being on it

if the comps was design so the whole house would be on slop or not be on slop

then the whole dynamics of slop would completely changed :animated_bouncy:

I think the whole house should compete for food every week. Make it an all or nothing comp, so sometimes one person will cost the whole house food. That makes for good revenge plotting and backstabbing. Plus if one person gets wronged, they can sabotage everyone else by purposely throwing the food comp.

I think they should do a week where all the hg can't say certain names and when they do they lose food.

for example, none of the hg's are allowed to use any hg's name. The camera guys can keep tally. If they use names 10 times they lose alcohol (as a house), 20 time they also lose meat.... etc.

I say give them steak and lobster and all the pizza and pasta they can eat with open bar each and every night. I suspect we would see a much more real, hungover and full, Big Brother. To hell with slop and PBJ. Too much PBJ will wreak havoc with your digestion. Probably why they went to slop.

I'm so sick of hearing them whine about it! There are people in this country that don't get to eat anything and have to sleep on the ground at night. I'm sick of these self-centered whiners complaining and being obsessed with it. It's a competition for $500k, get over yourselves and do what you gotta do to win it. And that includes being uncomfortable and eating crap you don't like! And Andrew is lucky I'm not in the house cause I would have told him to grow a set when he said that the protein shakes must have estrogen in them because he's never this emotional. Whatever!!

I think they should do a week where all the hg can't say certain names and when they do they lose food.

for example, none of the hg's are allowed to use any hg's name. The camera guys can keep tally. If they use names 10 times they lose alcohol (as a house), 20 time they also lose meat.... etc.

This is a cool idea but not sure what relevance not saying a HGs name will have in the game, but maybe something similar?

I'm so sick of hearing them whine about it! There are people in this country that don't get to eat anything and have to sleep on the ground at night. I'm sick of these self-centered whiners complaining and being obsessed with it. It's a competition for $500k, get over yourselves and do what you gotta do to win it. And that includes being uncomfortable and eating crap you don't like! And Andrew is lucky I'm not in the house cause I would have told him to grow a set when he said that the protein shakes must have estrogen in them because he's never this emotional. Whatever!!

I don't know, in my opinion I would be complaining too. It's kinda torture to eat oatmeal goo all week, right? So i kinda feel bad for them.

I also read that they said they only have slop for a few more weeks?? and then they switch it up to where the whole house competes for the food group items, right? Is that how it usually works?

But slop is overrated by the producers and Ms. Grodner, hope she is reading this and figures out something else more exciting. I think they should make them work in the house for things and $$, kinda like a self-sustaining mini-society inside the BB house.

Archived