Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/27

CeCiMom

Oh brother... it's come to this... poop talk?!?

DB (Dear Boyfriend) has never seen BB before this season so he has nothing to compare it to. He is enjoying it and really getting into the whole thing. I think that we are just use to way more drama. I am dying to find the complete Season 8 for him though!!!

Also: I think the people the brought into the house with personalities to start drama... are gone. Annie and Monet. Rachel and Britney would... but their back up is gone. So, everyone is trying to be peaceful. Matt and Enzo have potential... but they will only jump on the bandwagon if someone else starts it. BB needs to do something to cause major jealously in the house and the claws will come out.

Britney, Ragan, Brenden and Rachel are sitting at the table talking about how mean Russel was to Ronnie and the way Evil Dick played the game. They are thanking god that there are no polarizing personalities like that in the house this season. They actually thing their season is better because of that! WTF :lipsrsealed2:

If they bring back a houseguest PLEASE put Russel or Dick in there. We need some drama.

I am definately in the minority, as I am mostly enjoying this season so far. I mean, it is only week 3! lol Granted, there is not as much drama as past seasons, but I know it is coming. I like not having the constant fighting, I only wish the hg's were more creative with how to pass the time. Making out, sleeping & sitting in a hot tub is the best these folks can think up? They did play charades the other night. Wow. LOL They could make some really entertaining tv time if they would all interact together & have some damn fun!

Kathy and Matt talking about getting rid of Brendon and Rachel dropping out voluntarily because she will lose her mind without Brenda. I don't tune in for 24 hours and what a turn of events.

They underestimate Rachel. I saw her yesterday when she thought Brendon lied to her and you could read her like a book. I don't think she'd have a problem playing this game without Brendon and I think that thought crossed her mind because I think she thought he has potential to screw her over too.

They underestimate Rachel. I saw her yesterday when she thought Brendon lied to her and you could read her like a book. I don't think she'd have a problem playing this game without Brendon and I think that thought crossed her mind because I think she thought he has potential to screw her over too.

I get that impression too. She is much more of a gamer then Brendon.

Is anyone watching stream #1. Kathy and Matt in the HOH bed, both hugging the side of the bed as much as possible and Matt is eating some big piece of red candy. I think this is the funniest thing I've seen since they've been in the house.

Does Kathy just climb into bed with anyone? lol

I have noticed and I have heard Kathy say that is the room where she is the most comfortable. Not sure what the deal on that is. I just wish she was a strong woman and not playing the pathetic sick sad lady. (I know that is cold of me but I paid for these feeds) :pirate_new:

I am definately in the minority, as I am mostly enjoying this season so far. I mean, it is only week 3! lol Granted, there is not as much drama as past seasons, but I know it is coming. I like not having the constant fighting, I only wish the hg's were more creative with how to pass the time. Making out, sleeping & sitting in a hot tub is the best these folks can think up? They did play charades the other night. Wow. LOL They could make some really entertaining tv time if they would all interact together & have some damn fun!

I'm with you. I don't need to see people be jerks, but they should be either creative OR be pushed to do more by the format of the 'game.

Matt said Andrew will tell him of an alliance with at least 3 people in it if he stays. Is he talking about Hayden, Kristen and Kathy. Because he has that extra bit of info of the showmance that will hurt the Brigade when they see Hayden will choose Kristen over them.

I wonder if Kristen and Hayden are thinking Andrew hears them at night and knows about them and if they're worried he may tell everyone. I'd love to see them panic wondering if that's what Andrew will tell Matt.

Archived