Has any BB house guests gone on to celebrity in the entertainment industry?

Not sure is this question should have it's own thread or not so I am posting it here.

Now in it's 12th season with well over 100 hg's I was curious if any hg is now in the entertainment industry from being cast on BB. Every year at least one or two hg's talk about possibly something happening when therr season ends. Some also really try to get a lot of camera/air time.

I know Jeff has a show starting soon and Jeff and Jordan went on to Amazing Race after BB but I can't think of any other hg doing anything.

I honestly start to forget the hg's as time passes and have to look them up online if I don't remember them. I don't consider them celebrities and can't believe some of the hg's think by being in the BB house they may get a job offer or something in entertainment.

Not sure is this question should have it's own thread or not so I am posting it here.

Now in it's 12th season with well over 100 hg's I was curious if any hg is now in the entertainment industry from being cast on BB. Every year at least one or two hg's talk about possibly something happening when therr season ends. Some also really try to get a lot of camera/air time.

I know Jeff has a show starting soon and Jeff and Jordan went on to Amazing Race after BB but I can't think of any other hg doing anything.

I honestly start to forget the hg's as time passes and have to look them up online if I don't remember them. I don't consider them celebrities and can't believe some of the hg's think by being in the BB house they may get a job offer or something in entertainment.

Jeff's show is the closest to celebrity-ism that I know of. Chelsea, Janelle, ED and Marcellas became kinda internet celebs, but that's about it. I can see Britney becoming part of that ilk, the online semi-famous.

Guest 6Borders

Diane worked as an extra after the show (she got very disillusioned after doing it a while). Jace's goal was to get as much camera time on BB as possible so he could become an actor. He stayed in LA for a while, didn't do anything significant that I know of, Holly finally kicked him to the curb, and I think he went back home to Decatur or wherever he was from.

Several have gotten jobs as a result of BB in the non-entertainment industry. I think Dani got a job with some sports or fitness company as a result of her work-out "classes" on BB.

Most of them seem to ride the coattails of their "BB celebritism" for a while (ie: Marcellas on House Calls) and then pretty much disappear into the woodwork.

I didn't think anyone went on to anything big with exception of Jeff right now. Evil Dick I could see him possibly doing something because he is a lot different then any other hg. I don't know why hg's in every season talking about how things may happen after BB and how some have a good shot getting offered something. I guess it's wishful thinking or hoping that one day some one will hit the big time.

I think Evil Dick is enjoying a certain ammount of fame since BB. Check out his facebook page, it's interesting the number of projects he has going. He has a vid clip of him interviewing Lane "the beast" which is uncut and funny as sh*t.

Will Wikle - Season 5

is a registered nurse and a reality television participant best known for his appearance in the fifth American season of Big Brother. Wikle parlayed his Big Brother notoriety into a gig as co-host of the Logo network travel-themed program, Round Trip Ticket.

Not sure how long that lasted, but it did air on TV. Luv my Will Wikle.

Dick Donato

GPS (2010)

Synopsis: Taking inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock's lifeboat, this micro-budget movie was shot during five intense days over Christmas where the actors at one time shot straight through 24 hours. The film stars Evel Dick Donato of the Reality Show Big Brother, and Natalie Distler from the hit show Rescue Me. This is Evan Pedone's directorial debut. This film plays on the current fears of the American public where there is government distrust, and foreign audiences will enjoy it because the U.S. government are the bad guys. This film has huge potential for profits due to its low budget, and wide audience appeal. 'A group of five friends using their state of the art GPS system for guidance find themselves ending up in a dark government conspiracy.'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1665730/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8PZQuZMpWE&feature=related movie trailer

I saw Marcellus as a stylist on a makeover show about a year or so ago. I can't remember the channel or the name of the show. I seem to remember the premise of the show was that daughters/mothers/friends make each other over, picked new looks with the help of 3 different stylists, and the person being made over had to guess which one was chosen by their mother/daughter/friend, and choose a look from the 3 selections.

Natalie from BB9 has a wabsite where you can pay to see naked pictures of her.

I guess you can call that the entertainment industry.

Always knew that girl was talented!

I'm pretty sure I saw that for free almost every day during her season.

I thought there was a thread about Jeff and his new show... but I couldn't find it so I'm putting the link here...... this is so cute of Jeff and Jordan saying goodbye

http://www.cbs.com/o...e_linear/video/

OMG I loved this. I even cried a few tears. What a wonderful mature relationship these 2 have always had. They are such a perfect couple for each other and I respect them so much for not doing "booger" on the show.

I thought there was a thread about Jeff and his new show... but I couldn't find it so I'm putting the link here...... this is so cute of Jeff and Jordan saying goodbye

http://www.cbs.com/o...e_linear/video/

Thanks so much for sharing pinkie. I just love J/J and am so happy to see they are still together. Jordan has a really nice house, car and her dog is just the cutest!!!!!

Archived