Live Feed and BBAD 7/24

stevea11

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ragan after putting his finger to his mouth and thinking about it for a few minutes has two things to say about the vote. I lost interest in what he had to say as soon as he opened his mouth. Didn't get his two options.

Matt is now saying that he believes that Andrew deserves to belong there but he says "no matter what I say Andrew is gunning for me."

So Rachael, Kristen and Regan are all up in HOH telling Matt how the game should be played. I think Rachael is all about camera time. She never shuts up. If she is not smooching the is smoozing.

Rachel says to Matt: "Does Andrew know about your wife."

Matt says: "I don't want to play the Stacey Card."

Rachel: "Well, that's what you're fighting for."

Ragan says Matt could say to Andrew: "Well I saved you twice."

Yeah come on Matt bring up your wife's made up disease to the group and maybe Andrew will confront him on that.

It seems that the comp involved counting items and then revealing their answers then they had to decided if they wanted to fold if they thought their answers were off.

Didn't they play a similar comp during BB 11? I remember Jesse getting angry or something like that.

It seems that the comp involved counting items and then revealing their answers then they had to decided if they wanted to fold if they thought their answers were off.

Didn't they play a similar comp during BB 11? I remember Jesse getting angry or something like that.

yeah michelle won that comp

Ragan after putting his finger to his mouth and thinking about it for a few minutes has two things to say about the vote. I lost interest in what he had to say as soon as he opened his mouth. Didn't get his two options.

Matt is now saying that he believes that Andrew deserves to belong there but he says "no matter what I say Andrew is gunning for me."

Matt, you stupid chit. Everybody is going to be gunning for you now. Ya messed up a good thing, and a sure thing with your jackhole noms. And please spare me Ragan's Yoda moments.

I hope next week everyone turns on your sorry bright boy mensa butt. What a cluster uck.

Matt, you stupid chit. Everybody is going to be gunning for you now. Ya messed up a good thing, and a sure thing with your jackhole noms. And please spare me Ragan's Yoda moments.

I hope next week everyone turns on your sorry bright boy mensa butt. What a cluster uck.

I won't be happy until Batman and Robin are in the hot seats.

Ragan couldn't get his head up Matt's ass any further this week. I could swear that not only is Stacy's disease made up but so is Stacy. Matt and Ragan have something going on.

Ragan: "I was a real big bitch in the diary room this morning." I think Ragan is a perpetual bitch and I don't think he's a nice person at all. There's something about Mary, but can't put my finger on it.

Matt: "If it wasn't for my wife I would have dropped when it was just me and Ragan." so it appears that Matt will carry this disease thing to the very end. Who wants to win that way, it's so dishonorable?

Ragan couldn't wait to tell his DR experience:

Matt says he couldn't sleep last night because something hardcore going on in Rachel and Brendon's bed, he thinks she was "jerking him off."

He's also pissed at the Gerber jars in the fridge.

So he didn't want to bitch about things in the Dr, but he did.

yada, yada, yada.

And in BB10. Gee, Big Brother. Ever have any new, original games?

I'm sorry but if I was Stacey, I think i would be upset that he lied about me having a disease. Unless of course, they discussed it and she was okay with it before he left. I wouldn't have been.

I remember once my ex-husband and his wife came to visit my sons and she told me that in order to get the time off she told her work that her step-son was sick and she had to take off. Ummmm, remember how people get upset that Monet wanted to punch someone in the face? Well, that was my first thought while I was chewing her ass out for telling that lie about my son. I told her as long as I'm alive I better not ever hear that she's fake an illness for my child or ever refer to him again as her "step-son". She's not worthy. lol

Ragan couldn't get his head up Matt's ass any further this week. I could swear that not only is Stacy's disease made up but so is Stacy. Matt and Ragan have something going on.

I was telling my sister this very same thing yesterday!!! Ragan is way too attached to Matt for somebody that just met. Gay men are not known for that....now lesbians I would believe..LOL!

Now Robin is playing sides with Brendon and Rachel. He said he was playing along with the game and (he points his finger to his ear and whispers) listening. so Rachel says you were listening to the others.

This guy is so melodramatic. He's the first gay guy on BB that I do not find entertaining.

Oh here we go....

Ragan is "hitting the wall." When Rachel is "hitting the wall" she wakes up crying all the time.

He says he is so blue and can't shake it. He's getting punished for doing well. OMG, STFU you drama bunny.

Rachel says "this whole season is going to be punishment."

Ragan: "punishment is for losing."

This whole conversation is sickening.

Matt says there is a small bunch of people he's looking out for, but it always has to be fair.

Ragan: "Whats the right honorable thing to do and that is keeping Andrew." He pushed for Andrew to be nom'd.

Oh here we go....

Ragan is "hitting the wall." When Rachel is "hitting the wall" she wakes up crying all the time.

He says he is so blue and can't shake it. He's getting punished for doing well. OMG, STFU you drama bunny.

Rachel says "this whole season is going to be punishment."

Ragan: "punishment is for losing."

This whole conversation is sickening.

Matt says there is a small bunch of people he's looking out for, but it always has to be fair.

Ragan: "Whats the right honorable thing to do and that is keeping Andrew." He pushed for Andrew to be nom'd.

A lot of those people have serious emotional issues for crying so eaasy . Our good ole boy Lane has not yet right :animated_rotfl:

I think it is ragan and matt! Just the way that Ragan flipped when matt decided to be put up as a pawn................who do you think the 2 HG's are? I would love to know..........

the fishes :animated_rotfl:

bb would have told us by now if they were hg that knew each other

Archived