Ragan - Week 3

CeCiMom

At the moment, I like Ragan. They are all in there for their 15 minutes of fame... so you can't begrudge him a little face time. But over all, I think he is playing a good game and people seem to respect his opinion. The other house guests are using him as a sounding board and telling him just about everything they are thinking. I don't think he is following Matt around... Matt has done exactly what Ragan advised him to do.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a frickin douchbag. Ragan has no balls whatsoever. It's because of people like him in the house this season is so boring. I'm watching Kristen and Andrew get into a heated argument that was fun to watch. (Andrew accused Kristen of playing him like a fiddle)

When it's over our gutless gay guy is telling Rachel how awful Andrew is for attacking Kristen and he will not last long in the house behaving that way.

God how I would love to see Evil Dick in the house. These wussies would be diving thru the walls trying to get away from him. :animated_rotfl:

Ragan is a huge disappointment ...he just over analyzes everything... and he's a major buzzkill! I mean...for a BB lover you'd think he'd want to give the viewers a show and seize an opportunity to rile up the house guests when the drama starts rather than always diffuse it....and talk it to death. He seems like he's there to help everyone out and counsel them. He's helping them with their game instead of letting them dig their own graves...which doesn't make any sense in a competition. Nice guys finish last....well, not last in this case, but he doesn't have what it takes to win...

Why does that last post have what I said in quotes? WTH???? LOL!

If you didn't really quote Steve....you can go back to your post and edit it (click on edit tab lower right of that post) ...just delete the quote tags and everything in between.

Ragan is so disappointing tonight I was hoping he'd knock out the Brigade with Brendon and Rachel and maybe win in the end. Now I don't know who I want to be in the end or win. I may go with the underdog (Brendon) since he's had to fight since day one to stay in the house. Rachel I could care less about but Brendon is winning at comps and fighting every week and playing the game which is more then others are doing.

I think I dislike this guy the most in the house. More than Enzo, more than Kathy and even more than Matt. He's such a hypocritical, know-it-all, holier than though, wannabe philosopical game playing.... idiot. Everytime he starts on one of his long winded rants..I cringe..

I think I dislike this guy the most in the house. More than Enzo, more than Kathy and even more than Matt. He's such a hypocritical, know-it-all, holier than though, wannabe philosopical game playing.... idiot. Everytime he starts on one of his long winded rants..I cringe..

I am there with you (but not more than Matt). I wish someone would tell him to shut up.

Ragan is so disappointing tonight I was hoping he'd knock out the Brigade with Brendon and Rachel and maybe win in the end. Now I don't know who I want to be in the end or win. I may go with the underdog (Brendon) since he's had to fight since day one to stay in the house. Rachel I could care less about but Brendon is winning at comps and fighting every week and playing the game which is more then others are doing.

I think Ragan is the Natalie of this season. He plays dirty under other people's radars or is trying to.

LOL Ragan! He just made the funniest comment about Gnatalie from last season and her basketball shorts. Saying that owning/wearing a lot of basketball shorts and Fedora hats equals lesbian. I have to admit that I was surprised when Natalie's fiance came out of the Pandoras box and they actually got married. Just sayin!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DITTO to everything Ginger said

Archived