Rachel - Week 3

CeCiMom

I like Rachel too. She may not be my fave hg ever, but I appreciate how well she played her HoH, stood up to Matt when he tried to play her like a fool & while she is in a showmance w/ Brandon, she interacts with the other hg's too. She has a some annoying habits, but all of them do! lol

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like, man , like reading all these like comments is like wow, really like really awesome, like ya know??? lololol

I dont know she bugs me, then she doesn't, then she does. I will eventually figure out who it is in this game I like this season,lol

Rachel and I would probably not be best friends in person and I definitely would not stand beside her in photos because, well, rachel could like make anybody disappear if you know what I mean and I say this like knowing that I look okay but jeez, she is like overwhelming sort-of. I do like admire her gameplay. She is like, the queen of BB12. Kristen is like, her first lady-in-waiting and Britney is like, the pretty cousin visiting from the Scottish Highlands with like, a really strong accent. Kathy is the daughter of like, Rachel's mom's best friend, Yolanda, and like, not in really good health so she like, sleeps a lot.

I was like so bored like during the eviction ceremony because like, you know, I had to sit next to like Matt in his like little boy pajamas that he like never washes and he like always has them on. It is like so annoying and like gross, and all I could think about was like rubbing hand lotion on like Brendon's back. And Kathy was like going on and on and like on... and it was like sooooo boring. And like she wouldn't stop until like Brendon started like massaging and kissing my neck, and it was like so great that it started to like turn on all the like other house guests - even the guys. It was like stop looking at us. OMG like they are SO jealous!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Loved the Valley girl parodies.

I was like so bored like during the eviction ceremony because like, you know, I had to sit next to like Matt in his like little boy pajamas that he like never washes and he like always has them on. It is like so annoying and like gross, and all I could think about was like rubbing hand lotion on like Brendon's back. And Kathy was like going on and on and like on... and it was like sooooo boring. And like she wouldn't stop until like Brendon started like massaging and kissing my neck, and it was like so great that it started to like turn on all the like other house guests - even the guys. It was like stop looking at us. OMG like they are SO jealous!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Loved the Valley girl parodies.

(:) That is really funny Auroradawn. I laughed out loud

Actually, I'm beginning to kind of like the red hog. She pretty much keeps to herself except for the constant flow of people crowding 'round to kiss her ass, managed to actually rid the house of the person she aimed-for and made no bones about it, is keeping up appearances with everybody in the house, doesn't perpetuate a lie wrapped in a clutch for pity, is pretty much on-target with her opinions and is as upfront a houseguest as I can remember. They are all terrified of her. Except for the good looking gnat constantly nipping at her flesh and her love affair with herself; I'd say she is a force with which to reckon.

It really isn't her fault that BB's cameras love her to death.

And, frankly, Rachel looked fabulous in the white blouse with her hair pulled back in the classic chignon.

And see, I don't understand that. I mean why are they so scared of her? Her bark seems much worse than her bite.

When I look at Rachel the name RED SNAPPER always comes to mind..... I dunno why.

She gets on my last nerve.... like ya know I should like be used to like her talking in like California. :lipsrsealed2:

yep slim watch our for snapper girl she is foolin with your mananimated_bouncy.gif

Archived