Matt - Week 3 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Matt's game play is pretty smart because even though R/B don't trust Matt, they are grateful for not being nominated together, etc. I think Hayden and Kristen have to watch out for R/B now based upon R/B recent discussions. I'm just wondering when all of Matt's lies are going to bite him in the butt. That will be really good TV. LOL

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say MENSA types lack common street sense :animated_rotfl:

I know a MENSA person. He can quote Einsteins theories, but can't tie his own shoes. Jeez.....

My dad and sister are both mensa, neither has a lick of common sense and it's hard for them to rationalize things people are saying when common sense is used. They over think everything.

And Andrew tells Kristen Matt is lying so MENSA gets the boot :animated_rotfl:

Matt says ''he's the worst HOH''. :animated_rotfl: He had a MENSA moment :animated_rotfl:

MENSA MATTY is such a douche bag and what is up with that dorky hat and him trying to be all cool playing pocket pool :animated_rotfl:

As a Mensan, I'm really sad that Matt has chosen to identify himself with us. What an idiot! I have plenty of common sense and am very functional. He gives us all a bad name. And what the hell's the deal with the hand in the pants? Is he trying a new twist on Napoleon? He's definitely short enough. I didn't realize how short he was until they were playing flip cup. He's smaller than Brit!

As a Mensan, I'm really sad that Matt has chosen to identify himself with us. What an idiot! I have plenty of common sense and am very functional. He gives us all a bad name. And what the hell's the deal with the hand in the pants? Is he trying a new twist on Napoleon? He's definitely short enough. I didn't realize how short he was until they were playing flip cup. He's smaller than Brit!

I thought the same and he really is a short little bugger ain't he :animated_rotfl: I think MENSA MATTY is a good moniker for the idiot . You need to tell us the calls a real MENSA member would make ;)

I thought the same and he really is a short little bugger ain't he :animated_rotfl: I think MENSA MATTY is a good moniker for the idiot . You need to tell us the calls a real MENSA member would make ;)

As a viewer, I would have chosen Hayden and Brendon to break up one of the pairs. If one of them won POV, I'd replace them with their girlfriend. He has an alliance of four, so they could protect him from the wrath of the ones left behind. I don't think they know that Hayden and Kristin are together though, so I'd probably go for Brendon and Rachel - even though I happen to like them. (Brendon more than Rachel) If he truly didn't want repercussions, I'd go with Kathy and Britney, but that's a weak move.

At the risk of having four people on your tail? I wish he would have just gotten it over with and nominated his real targets - Brenda and Rachel. Plus, he's in MENSA remember. Therefore he needs to do some overanalyzing before he realizes that yes, Hayden and Kristen are in fact having a showmance.

At the risk of having four people on your tail? I wish he would have just gotten it over with and nominated his real targets - Brenda and Rachel. Plus, he's in MENSA remember. Therefore he needs to do some overanalyzing before he realizes that yes, Hayden and Kristen are in fact having a showmance.

I'm not sure what you have against Mensa, but I assure you - we're not all like him.

I'm not sure what you have against Mensa, but I assure you - we're not all like him.

No, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about how Matt THINKS he belongs in the MENSA category, but clearly he does not. When someone brags as much as he does, it lets you know how insecure they really are.

As far as nominating the four people mentioned before, I just thought it would be best to just have the two people you wanted to nominate in the first place nominated. Then you just have two people mad at you instead of four (with one hopefully out of the BB house) mad at you and targeting you.

I don't think he's an idiot. I think he's smart, Mensa smart, and so sneaky smart that no one realizes it. :ninja:

I think Raganonmics is making Matt believe that he is Matt's puppet when in actuality it is Raganomics pulling the strings. Ragan is good at boosting up the other people's egos, too imo. I think he thinks Brenda and Rachel are really the ones in power, and that they'll take him to the final 2 or 3. Since they only want the strong players to compete against in the end, he's going to be the one pulling the strings under other people's radar so they will never suspect him until the end. But I have a feeling he totally detests Skankchel and Brendon. Just my opinion.

even his wife stacy is in on the disease thing :animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl:

matt looks like person that will take on villain role :animated_bouncy:

So no one else a fan of him? I don't know why but I'm rooting for this guy.

I don't watch the feeds but from what I see on tv, I think he has a lot of players where he wants them.

Archived