Matt - Week 3 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I like the meatheads. I just disagree with Matt playing a good game for "them." Who is going up if Rachel or Brendon win HOH next week? Not Kristen, not Kathy, not one of the ickmance.......one of the meatheads and Brit, or two meatheads.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why we have to watch this season after season. Trying to back door someone from the beginning is the stupidest move to make. If you want one or two people to go home, put them up to begin with. He's an idiot. Now he'll have three people after him.

Exactly he is an idiot. He wasted an hoh.

Also, just making my winner predictions now: It will be one of Hayden/Kristen or Matt/Ragan. Matt & Hayden are the brigade members that have also built up *extremely* solid alliances with one other non-brigade member each, and are also in good with Brendon/Rachel to an extent (although after the stunt of jumping off the surfboards early, Hayden/Kristen may not be in so well with B/R right now!). And that also means that Kristen & Ragan are being unknowingly protected by a whole 4 person alliance, just from their association with Hayden & Matt respectively.

To narrow it down further, I would say it's going to be either Ragan or Kristen (buut it could be because I like them the most <along with Britney>). As long as Matt gets through this week without arousing the suspicion of the Brigade, I think Ragan's in a great position to win. I would be really happy with either, but especially Ragan. I love him to death :smitten:

what a wasted hoh, everything he did not want to happen happened, if both brendon and rachel were put on the block and one of them one pov, most likely the other would be leaving, he over play this and to no avail. keep it simple stupidschmoll.gif

I was listening to Brendon and Rachael talk a while ago and Bren says often he can't stand floaters and would much rather keep the hardcore players in the house and get rid of people that are not there to "play". So .... who knows.

I was listening to Brendon and Rachael talk a while ago and Bren says often he can't stand floaters and would much rather keep the hardcore players in the house and get rid of people that are not there to "play". So .... who knows.

Well should he get HOH, he needs to nominate Rachel because she came for the hook up and not the money.

Matt telling Kristen that he's more worried about Kathy always having a guaranteed vote with Rachel and Brendon then Andrew being a threat at comps.

Britney telling Matt in HOH about the same birthmarks of Hayden and Kristen. Of course she's telling him that Monet put this in her head but she is gunning for them because she will tell anyone who listens this story.

Now Britney shows how stupid she is. She says that when Hayden comes out of the shower is hair is curly and she says "hmmm" to herself because Kristen has curly hair too. She's a moron too.

Why doesn't she confront them on the birthmarks? Matt said he would if he saw them.

I made this observation yesterday afternoon. Hayden was playing pool next to her while she was on the lounge chair in the bikini. She kept looking at him and then she gets up moving slowly and pulling at the bathing suit. She goes to the fridge and starts pouring then turns around and kept looking at him. Body language implied to me that she was trying to get his attention - quite possibly trying to turn him on or something. He paid her no mind and at that moment I thought she's jealous of anyone that may get his attention. JMO!

Matt just mentioned this and said Brendon is full of crap because why did he latch on to Kathy last week if he really felt this way?

I really like Matt's game. I find it funny that when he working on someone with his version of the truth, he laughs more. His laugh is like a "I'm lying" signal. Love him! And hope he sticks around at least until jury.

Matt telling Kristen that he's more worried about Kathy always having a guaranteed vote with Rachel and Brendon then Andrew being a threat at comps.

Britney telling Matt in HOH about the same birthmarks of Hayden and Kristen. Of course she's telling him that Monet put this in her head but she is gunning for them because she will tell anyone who listens this story.

Now Britney shows how stupid she is. She says that when Hayden comes out of the shower is hair is curly and she says "hmmm" to herself because Kristen has curly hair too. She's a moron too.

Why doesn't she confront them on the birthmarks? Matt said he would if he saw them.

I made this observation yesterday afternoon. Hayden was playing pool next to her while she was on the lounge chair in the bikini. She kept looking at him and then she gets up moving slowly and pulling at the bathing suit. She goes to the fridge and starts pouring then turns around and kept looking at him. Body language implied to me that she was trying to get his attention - quite possibly trying to turn him on or something. He paid her no mind and at that moment I thought she's jealous of anyone that may get his attention. JMO!

LOLOL if the matching birthmarks mean they are brother and sister (as rumored back when Annie told everyone the fib about two people in the house having a lifelong connection), then I am pretty sure they have broken a commandment or something! :animated_rotfl:

LOLOL if the matching birthmarks mean they are brother and sister (as rumored back when Annie told everyone the fib about two people in the house having a lifelong connection), then I am pretty sure they have broken a commandment or something! :animated_rotfl:

hummm, thou shalt not screw your brother or sister. :animated_scratchchin:

Definitely not a commandment. I'm guessing that would fall under "something". LOL

Those mush pots have WAY too much time on their hands. And, are they oblivious to the fact that Hayseed and Kriscross have a showmance going? Jeez.

The girly man, Brenda, got that right from bazooka boobs. She told him that last week. I don't think he has an original thought in his head.

:animated_wave: Marty long time no see.

I think everyone has forgotten that regan told matt to put up kathy and andrew and he would let matt have hoh when they were on the boards. I can't beleive matt did as he agreed, but here we are. They can't backdoor brendon now since he won pov. rachel just cruises along.

hummm, thou shalt not screw your brother or sister. :animated_scratchchin:

Definitely not a commandment. I'm guessing that would fall under "something". LOL

THis is the point where normally I would make an Arkansas joke, but since two of the houseguests are from Arkansas, and neither is Hayden or Kristen, I'll refrain.

Kinda hard to second guess if Matt made wrong moves when things don't fall into place. I do think he came out of this unscathed and had not made any enemies. The target may be more on him because his IS playing the game. Kathy up in HOH talking to Matt and doesn't seem to have any ill will for being put up. I do think Brendon likes Matt because he is playing as apposed to all those that are floating. I don't think Andrew dislikes Matt (I may be wrong on that). Andrew has his sites set on getting Rachael out. The Brigade is all safe. I really have not heard any whispering and any Matt hate so it may not have been such a bad HOH for him. I know WE wanted him to put up Rachael and Brendon but that might not have been the best game play for Matt at this point.

Matt is getting on my nerves with his hands in his jammie pants doing the Al Bundy pose.

It is just so dang boring now.

Hi back at ya Shipp! :animated_wave:

Archived