Matt - Week 3 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's HILARIOUS that both Rachel and Brendon are playing in the veto comp tomorrow.

So they already picked the players out of the bag to play in the Veto? I didn't think they did that until later.

ETA - nevva mind - found it in another thread.

Matt's constant need to be the center of attention will get him kicked to the curb by the Brigade. He never should have taken the deal to get HOH. It means him, a member of the Brigade, will be target number one by someone next week. He put his alliance in danger by taking the HOH when he should have given it to Ragan. The 3 other members of the Brigade have been laying low, but the "brains" of the outfit is doing stupid things to stay in people's minds as a possible nominee.

Matt's constant need to be the center of attention will get him kicked to the curb by the Brigade. He never should have taken the deal to get HOH. It means him, a member of the Brigade, will be target number one by someone next week. He put his alliance in danger by taking the HOH when he should have given it to Ragan. The 3 other members of the Brigade have been laying low, but the "brains" of the outfit is doing stupid things to stay in people's minds as a possible nominee.

Yep. His own smugness and false sense of security will be his downfall.

I really don't care about the wifey lie. I have not liked this dude from day one. His arrogance is beyond reproach. He also seems to have a large amount of intolerance for "the people below him", mentally speaking. Listen to his DR sessions. It's oozing out of his pores.

Anybody who always feels the need to repetitiously tell the world they're a member of Mensa end up being their own worst enemy.

He'll be out a lot sooner than he thinks. I'd bank on it. bangin.gif

I'm with Moxie all the way for the same reasons and can't til they wise up to him. For that matter, the whole Brigade charade. 4 and 5 person alliances can't last too long.

I think it's HILARIOUS that both Rachel and Brendon are playing in the veto comp tomorrow.

in bb universe you know that would have happen

What a stupid move. Why didn't he just put up Rachel and Brendon from the beginning? Now he's pissed off Kathy even more, pissed off Andrew, pissed of Brendon and Rachel, and made his alliance think twice about why he would do this. I don't get it. Just don't get it.

Fingers crossed Brendon/Rachel do not win.

Erin, they both should have gone up. if one had gone up and the other won POV, they could take the other one off the block and they both would be safe.

Unfortunately, now one of them will probably win POV and keep the noms the same.

If he put up Brendon and Rachel then people would be criticizing him for defaulting his deal he made with Ragan...so that Ragan would drop in HoH comp. I'm glad he kept his word to Ragan...shows he has some integrity and loyalty.

If B & R stay...they won't come after Matt because he stuck to his word to not put them up as noms. No matter what happens in POV...Matt will get rid of one person that is against him this week...and that's good for his stay in the game.

Have to agree with Imim. I don't like Matt or his lie, but his logic was good on this one. I hate backdooring, too, but it's the only way to make sure someone goes home. Hayden put up Brendon & Rachel and they are still here, there is no guarantee that putting them up as initial nominees would work. With Matt's choices, if the POV is used, Brendon goes home. If it's not, Kathy will and though it's a wasted eviction because she has no power it's also not an eviction that will make him enemies. He even sort of maintained his newfound friendship with Andrew because he's made sure Andrew knows he's the pawn and pretty safe. When Andrew is still here next week, he won't out for revenge.

I'm not saying that Matt made a dumb move. It was a favorable move for his sake. I was just hoping that Brendon & Rachel would be put up so that one of them would not have an option for staying. However, with this group's track record even if they were both nominated, it would not necessarily mean that one would be evicted.

I'm with Moxie all the way for the same reasons and can't til they wise up to him. For that matter, the whole Brigade charade. 4 and 5 person alliances can't last too long.

Come on. Really? This house hasn't wised up once this season! It seems like they did much more quickly in the past, but this group was supposed to be smarter according to CBS... :no:

I'm not saying that Matt made a dumb move. It was a favorable move for his sake. I was just hoping that Brendon & Rachel would be put up so that one of them would not have an option for staying. However, with this group's track record even if they were both nominated, it would not necessarily mean that one would be evicted.

I think most of us were hoping he put up R & B so we didn't have to watch that high school kid stuff nonsence anymore. So whatever happens to Matt game wise......well he made the choice, and we the viewers are stuck with it, them, Grrrrrrrrrrr........ :furious:

I think most of us were hoping he put up R & B so we didn't have to watch that high school kid stuff nonsence anymore. So whatever happens to Matt game wise......well he made the choice, and we the viewers are stuck with it, them, Grrrrrrrrrrr........ :furious:

Hi five on that Shipp!

I'm tired of Batman and his sidekick Robin, they're boring me to tears. I can't stand anyone too full of themselves and these two take the prize.

LOL are you referring to Matt and Ragan or Pizza puss and Brenda? Boys, that girl needs a good face scrub. :animated_rotfl:

LOL are you referring to Matt and Ragan or Pizza puss and Brenda? Boys, that girl needs a good face scrub. :animated_rotfl:

Lol. It's starting and she's strrrrrreeesssssssssed. That only happens to me if I'm REALLY stressed out, and it goes away in like a day because I wash my face mercilessly until it does. She should have come prepared. :animated_rotfl:

Archived