Matt - Week 3 (HoH)

CeCiMom

So no one else a fan of him? I don't know why but I'm rooting for this guy.

I don't watch the feeds but from what I see on tv, I think he has a lot of players where he wants them.

This week. Next week he just might be toast :party_smilie:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.stacistory.com/

Here's the thing can anyone answer to me if Matt is actually praying of this actual website. The other night when I first heard about this lie when he was talking to B&R he talked about Stacisstory website? Is this the one he is talking about and is he actually praying of this innocent girl who died to fuel his lie? Or did he get the idea from this website?

If he did I think he is off my likes list that is quite possibly the most heinous lie in the history for television. It's one thing to lie about a disease it's another to lie about a disease and pray of an innocent person for the idea.

Yeah, but he said he's still gunning for Matt if he stays. Here's hoping! (I will pray.)

Yea, I meant DOC might not have been put up if he had trusted his gut about the lie .

That would be one of the best BB Kodak moments to see the smug taken off MAtt's face and DOC being the HOH that did it and Julie saying Andrew is a doctor :animated_rotfl: OR do next week go to jury house ?

Yea, I meant DOC might not have been put up if he had trusted his gut about the lie .

That would be one of the best BB Kodak moments to see the smug taken off MAtt's face and DOC being the HOH that did it and Julie saying Andrew is a doctor :animated_rotfl: OR do next week go to jury house ?

Why is Julie Andrews singing?

Oh, shoot, I mis-read that big time. Never mind.

Maybe. Although I think the only way Andrew might possibly might have saved himself was by becoming HOH. He wouldn't have probably been able to prove Matt was lying anyway which is probably why he stopped at that. He may try to dig up whatever dirt he can, however, if he stays in the house.

I would LOVE to see Matt's face, too, though if Andrew could prove he was lying. Then the other HG would not only distrust him, but DETEST him as well for telling a lie like that. Horrible.

http://www.stacistory.com/

Here's the thing can anyone answer to me if Matt is actually praying of this actual website. The other night when I first heard about this lie when he was talking to B&R he talked about Stacisstory website? Is this the one he is talking about and is he actually praying of this innocent girl who died to fuel his lie? Or did he get the idea from this website?

If he did I think he is off my likes list that is quite possibly the most heinous lie in the history for television. It's one thing to lie about a disease it's another to lie about a disease and pray of an innocent person for the idea.

Shortly after the live feeds started, I heard Matt tell someone about stacysstory.com. At the time, I didn't know the thing about his wife was a lie. So, I started looking it up online, spelling Stacy all sorts of ways. The website you found is the only one I could find, and it's definitely not his wife.

I think Matt just made up a website name, which just happens to be real. At least it spreads someone's real story for all who visit that site.

Why is Julie Andrews singing?

Oh, shoot, I mis-read that big time. Never mind.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: That would be the hylight of the week, wouldn't it?

Shortly after the live feeds started, I heard Matt tell someone about stacysstory.com. At the time, I didn't know the thing about his wife was a lie. So, I started looking it up online, spelling Stacy all sorts of ways. The website you found is the only one I could find, and it's definitely not his wife.

I think Matt just made up a website name, which just happens to be real. At least it spreads someone's real story for all who visit that site.

I won't even comment. :brood: I don't even want to go there.

for me, it would take a lot for a houseguest to reach the bar that Dick Donato set, so I'm not anywhere near that yet with Mr. Mensa.

Dick was an awesome player though. Matt is an idiot with a God complex.

Yeah, Matt lost of my respect with tonight's show. His over-confidence is grating. I find myself even more grateful that Brendon thwarted his plans. Even though I am NOT a fan of Rachel, I am rooting for Brendon to take Matt down. I'll settle for Andrew taking him down.

Would somebody please tell me why this 32 year old brainiac is wearing footie pajamas you'd expect to see on a six year old?

He looks ridiculous. Grow up, dude. rolleyes.gif

His appearance in tonight's show exposed to the viewers what a jerk he is and it didn't surprise me in the least. His narcissistic arse needs to be ousted from that house. I can't wait to see when his plans fall flat. Please, let me see that! smilielol.gif

maybe it will grate on me later. so far i don't see him being all that derogatory towards others, so am okay with his cockiness. i might change my mind at some point on that, of course!

His letter from his wife, which proves she's obviously in on the lie, was right on the verge of cheating, imo. He's had an outside influence help convince the house that his lie is true.

I'm liking him less and less. No way will he win this game even if he believes no one else can match his intellect.

He s a disgusting human being. I cannot stand thisfurious3.gif guy. I watched last night show and was soooo turned off by how great he thinks he is and I cant wait for someone to take his ass down. Not sure his wife is in on the lie, I just think she was meaning she is doing fine with him gone etc, and he took that to the bank and let ppl think she was talkin about her ilness, Matt is scum. I am with you Slim, he is my most dispicable houseguests and I have seen them all.

His letter from his wife, which proves she's obviously in on the lie, was right on the verge of cheating, imo. He's had an outside influence help convince the house that his lie is true.

I'm liking him less and less. No way will he win this game even if he believes no one else can match his intellect.

Kywildcat, I too felt that it was like cheating because of outside influence because of the letter. I don't like him at all. I have no tolerance for dishonest cheats. His whole demeanor has changed and he's worst of a weasle than Eric was in my opinion.

He s a disgusting human being. I cannot stand thisfurious3.gif guy. I watched last night show and was soooo turned off by how great he thinks he is and I cant wait for someone to take his ass down. Not sure his wife is in on the lie, I just think she was meaning she is doing fine with him gone etc, and he took that to the bank and let ppl think she was talkin about her ilness, Matt is scum. I am with you Slim, he is my most dispicable houseguests and I have seen them all.

I agree fatcat. However I think the wife is in on it. Especially the way the letter was worded. People are taking care of me and bringing me meals? That was the give-away in my opinion. Unless she can't cook and he's the cook in the family, why would anyone be bringing her food?

Oh... it was not on the VERGE of cheating... it WAS cheating!!! I never get to bent about all the conspiracy theroies of BB helping out a particular player etc. This was out and out CHEATING.

Edit: I am sure Matt and his wife had this planned in advance! This isn't something he just "came up with." It was OBVIOUSLY planned when he was hoping that he would be picked for the show.

Kywildcat, I too felt that it was like cheating because of outside influence because of the letter. I don't like him at all. I have no tolerance for dishonest cheats. His whole demeanor has changed and he's worst of a weasle than Eric was in my opinion.

I agree fatcat. However I think the wife is in on it. Especially the way the letter was worded. People are taking care of me and bringing me meals? That was the give-away in my opinion. Unless she can't cook and he's the cook in the family, why would anyone be bringing her food?

He doesn't cook in the house, so I'm tending to agree that she's in on the lie and it's right on the verge of cheating.

Archived