Matt - Week 3 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. So. Any word yet on who won HOH? Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssse not Matt. Can't stand him. I'd rather a ferret won HOH than him.

Nope...sorry...no word yet.

:rolleyes:

I take it you haven't read a single post on the boards before you posted your question...

Okay. So. Any word yet on who won HOH? Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssse not Matt. Can't stand him. I'd rather a ferret won HOH than him.

Matt - Week 3 (HoH) :animated_rotfl:

well, I think his HOH will surely be a waste if he doesn't get brendon or rachel out. I only really started payin attention to him after he lied about the illness of his wife, which I find disgusting, and again I say Shame on him, someone said ppl forgave Johnny Fairplay, uh, not me, I think Johnny Fairplay is ridiculous and what he did on survivor was really bad, I have never forgiven him, and have always held him in low esteem because of that one thing, just sayin

Nope...sorry...no word yet.

:rolleyes:

I take it you haven't read a single post on the boards before you posted your question...

I did. :) I just didn't want to believe it was true. I'm still in a state of denial. I really really cannot stand Matt. :bash: That's what I want someone in the house to do to him (in a figurative sense, of course) to where he has NOTHING he can say. Maybe Andrew? Andrew, PLEASE be the next HOH.

I did. :) I just didn't want to believe it was true. I'm still in a state of denial. I really really cannot stand Matt. :bash: That's what I want someone in the house to do to him (in a figurative sense, of course) to where he has NOTHING he can say. Maybe Andrew? Andrew, PLEASE be the next HOH.

Andrew will be extremely lucky if he survives this week.

I think Matt will definitely put him up against Kathy. Andrew would have to win POV because nobody would take him off...unless somehow they can get a backdoor Brendon plan in gear. Kathy certainly has no chance of winning POV. If Brendon won POV and used it to save Andrew...then Rachel would be put on the block...Brendon wouldn't risk it.

I'm just doing a lot of speculating here...probably should wait until Matt makes his noms official.

Matt is in the dog house with the foundation of he illness he is lying about that is wife supposedly has. Some are calling him worse than Johnny Fairplay.

How? At least he didn't say someone was dead.

There have been many HGs in the past that have lied and sworn on their lives and family member lives, all while knowing that they were lying. Many HGs have won that way. It's part of the game.

I think he thinks if the gets one of him out the other will be on a vengeance to get him out. I think he would rather leave it to someone else. He is probably biding his time and wants to get out a "safe" person this early in the game. I would have been impressed with Matt if he had just put Rachel and Brendon up but he is too chicken.

I'd think the foundation would be happy to get any free publicity they could get. Matt also said he'd donate some proceeds...not sure what %...but I actually believe (right now anyway) that he'd be true to his word. He doesn't seem like he'd be shady in the real world, to me...

I think he thinks if the gets one of him out the other will be on a vengeance to get him out. I think he would rather leave it to someone else. He is probably biding his time and wants to get out a "safe" person this early in the game. I would have been impressed with Matt if he had just put Rachel and Brendon up but he is too chicken.

Flashbacks of Janelle, Kayser, James and Janelle again during BB7 Allstars. They were all scared of Chill Town, tried to align with them instead and have someone else get them out. Well, they basically made it to the end.

Maybe future HGs wil realize this.

then he has GOT to put them both up

we all know Brendan can play

This is gonna be a stupid week

-Kyo

OR if he only puts one up, he'd be better off to put up Brendon, so if he wins it he has to take himself off and then Rachel goes up. But yeah, I agree if he wants one of them out, put them both up together.

It does not really matter if he puts up Rachel, Brendon, Kathy or Andrew... one of those 4 are going home. Essentially, fataling wounding B&R anyway. Kathy and Andrew are the only votes B&R hope to have.

Matt's possible excuse for not putting up B&R:

Kathy and Andrew are more or less pawns.

At POV, anyone who plays can pull one of the nominees off... Matt replacing with Brendon.

If Brendon (or Rachel) thinks he is completely safe, if he is choosen to play, he throws it as to not make any more enemies.

This way, Matt is assured that Brendon will go home and he has only a very slight chance of winning POV.

Andrew will be extremely lucky if he survives this week.

I think Matt will definitely put him up against Kathy. Andrew would have to win POV because nobody would take him off...unless somehow they can get a backdoor Brendon plan in gear. Kathy certainly has no chance of winning POV. If Brendon won POV and used it to save Andrew...then Rachel would be put on the block...Brendon wouldn't risk it.

I'm just doing a lot of speculating here...probably should wait until Matt makes his noms official.

Yeah, but he's already pretended like he personally confided in Andrew. He thinks he has fooled Andrew. LOL! So it would be kind of counterproductive (I think and I think he probably knows this) to nominate Andrew because he is pretending like he likes Andrew, and he thinks Andrew doesn't know anything about the Brigade. I don't know whether Andrew knows anything about that or not, but he's a pretty smart fox. He's pretty observant and has figured out some other things about the HG - Matt's lie and Hayden's "secret" love affair with Kristen. :omg::lol:

Then again Matt is pretty skillful at playing both sides and will probably continue to do so despite being called out on it. (I remember when Ronny was called out on that last season, and he didn't last long after that.) So I wouldn't be totally surprised if he nominated Andrew since he is a wild card. But I think Andrew would at least remind others of his wild card status. He wouldn't go as far as to reveal Matt's lie, but I just think he would tell others that Matt had confided in him and pretended to be friends with him. Then the others would say, "Well, he told us the same thing!" Then they would look at Matt like WTF because they would realize that he was treating some of them special to gain their trust all while trying to play everyone.

I have this strange feeling that Matt is playing both Brenda and Rachel. I think he is going to nominate both their asses. I'm hoping that he is toying with them to get back at them for Rachel & Brendon calling him out at that meeting. I don't think he trusts them to keep their promise not to nominate him at all. I think he knows that if they're both here or if one is here that he will be nominated next week should either one of them gets HOH.

He's very cocky and I can see him in DR saying "Brenda and Rachel this is what you get for calling me out and going back on our deal. Did you really think you would get away with that"??

Matt is becoming to cocky and it's really turning me off to him as a player. It's a little early in the game for it. I do like think his taste in jammies is funny. LOL!

I am kind of hoping he just puts up Brendon and Rachel. Poor Rachel, Matt would come between "her and her man", and I would never have to throw up in my mouth the rest of the season.

Of course Brendon actually won the last PoV when both he and Rachel were nominated. If that happens again, Matt would probably replace Brendon with someone like Britney, Brit and Rachel would have a cat fest, and again the wrong person would probably be sent home. :disappointed: Will these HG ever get it right?

Of course Brendon actually won the last PoV when both he and Rachel were nominated. If that happens again, Matt would probably replace Brendon with someone like Britney, Brit and Rachel would have a cat fest, and again the wrong person would probably be sent home. :disappointed: Will these HG ever get it right?

If he does put up Brendon & Rachel and one of them wins POV, then Andrew or Kathy would probably be the replacement.

Kathy's not a big threat at all, though so it would probably be Andrew, or knowing Matt - he would probably pull something stupid again like telling Enzo or Lane to volunteer themselves so the Brigade would not be exposed. Then surely Brendon or Rachel would go home. Yay!!! :party_smilie:

I might not like Matt but, he is making the right decisions as far as who he's considering for nominations. Those 4 people are... Kathy, Andrew, Brendon and Rachel. The only 4 in the house coming after him in the next few weeks.

You can't win this game in one HoH week. He can only get one person out and as long as it's one of those 4 it doesn't really matter which. He's got 3 strategy's going here to try and cover his ass with the ones that don't go home... that's really all you can do as HoH... nominate those that are after you and diminish the risks with the one(s) that don't get evicted.

Linda Stasi of the NY Post has written an article on BB. I posted it in the media section. She calls Matt a creep for the lie about his wife and it looks like the research people for the disease are a bit pissed at him too.

I guess I can post the article here too:

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/sick_joke_backfires_on_bb_m9cSfiYzbiXur4UJiK0cfO

Archived