Kristen - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:animated_wave:

I was out in the yard and all of a sudden the sun went in and I think the skies will open soon. Actually, it's raining now. I didn't want to come in. :(

Sorry about the rain, Gingersnaps. It just doesn't rain like it use to. Now with the heat all we get are the severe storms most evenings. Those scare me with the wind and lightening.

Sorry about the rain, Gingersnaps. It just doesn't rain like it use to. Now with the heat all we get are the severe storms most evenings. Those scare me with the wind and lightening.

I was expecting something heavier too especially with the heat we've been having but it looks light. It's just that these days I prefer sun even with the heat to the dismal gloomy days.

Thunder and lightning are cool with me as long as I'm inside, and it doesn't knock my power off. I like to listen to it.

Lately, we've been losing power here and there from storms, so I'm no longer a fan of it.

All I can say is that yesterday my central air must have run all day. I never remember that happening and I'm wondering if it was just the intense heat or something gone wrong. It did eventuall shut down last night I guess when the temp finally dropped in the house, but I can't imagine what the elec bill will look like. This has been happening quite a bit.

Sorry off-topic.

Lately, we've been losing power here and there from storms, so I'm no longer a fan of it.

All I can say is that yesterday my central air must have run all day. I never remember that happening and I'm wondering if it was just the intense heat or something gone wrong. It did eventuall shut down last night I guess when the temp finally dropped in the house, but I can't imagine what the elec bill will look like. This has been happening quite a bit.

Sorry off-topic.

My electric bill went from $98 dollars in June to $321 dollars in July. My central air has been running mostly all day since mid June and i have it set at 78 degrees. It seems the daily heat index is 110 degrees.

Usually at Mortys it is sooo busy we cant even have our avitars, so far a boring season I am saying, Me? I have been gettin ready to go to work, I dont usually work sundays but am tonight, so hope ppl wll be on here later. I need to catch up on all of the hampsters,lol

Usually at Mortys it is sooo busy we cant even have our avitars, so far a boring season I am saying, Me? I have been gettin ready to go to work, I dont usually work sundays but am tonight, so hope ppl wll be on here later. I need to catch up on all of the hampsters,lol

You're right Fatcat. it's sad that all we have to talk about is electric bills just to past the time. Pathetic, just pathetic.

Don't work too hard!

Is it storm Bonnie? That sucks.

I'm not up on storm names but thank goodness since they are up to B's it's not Brenda.

You're right Fatcat. it's sad that all we have to talk about is electric bills just to past the time. Pathetic, just pathetic.

Don't work too hard!

It's been slow here for a few years and much more enjoyable posting IMO. It use to be rough here, like showdown at the O.K. Corral rough. :animated_rotfl:

My electric bill went from $98 dollars in June to $321 dollars in July. My central air has been running mostly all day since mid June and i have it set at 78 degrees. It seems the daily heat index is 110 degrees.

Thank you for posting that because I thought maybe something was wrong. I had mine at 73 and just raised to 74 yesterday hoping it would shut down a bit. I'd raise it more but unfortunately the second floor is always like 20 degrees higher no matter what I keep it on and it's unbearable. I'm on a budget but I know they will raise my montly fee and it's gonna be hell when I have to settle it at the end of the year. I pay $190.00 now a month on the budget.

I've been having trouble with my computer all day. Grrrrrrrrrrr........ :furious: I think I'm gonna have to shut this bad boy down for awhile. Slow slow slow....Very difficult to post.

Off topic, sorry :offtopic:

Comment to self - lets see if this is gonna post.

Sometimes, additional insulation will help upstairs and sometimes they route air incorrectly causing poor disbursement between down and up. How do I know this? We lived in a townhome in Annapolis, Maryland, once upon a time and had both problems.

Back on topic: Kristen is a floater.

Sometimes, additional insulation will help upstairs and sometimes they route air incorrectly causing poor disbursement between down and up. How do I know this? We lived in a townhome in Annapolis, Maryland, once upon a time and had both problems.

Back on topic: Kristen is a floater.

Seems most are floaters this year :animated_rotfl:

kissing cousin :animated_bouncy:

She's a major floater but she has plenty of company this season. As much as we can't stand Bren and Rach at least they are playing the game.

Because they are a whatevermance and therefore an alliance they are forced to play the game. I'm sure they would rather stay in bed and ick out instead.

Archived