Kathy - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Not technically an alliance...but it was perceived that way. Andrew and Brendon are playing as a team though. I don't think Rachel grasps yet how much Brendon trusts Andrew...how they share info. They always have quick hush hush meetings and then run in opposite directions.

Kathy was up in HoH all last week and got close to Rachel, she has also been talking a lot with Andrew too. Matt sees what is going on...knows/perceives the 4 are in cahoots and that 1 needs to go...preferably a big 1...

I'll be completely shocked if Matt puts anyone else up but Kathy and Andrew.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has to still stay close to the bathroom because of her nervous stomach. If you get stressed and have to keep going to the bathroom then you don't belong in this game.

They all act like it's life and death. It may be when you went as far as two weeks before and get kicked off, but Kathy has done nothing exceptional in this game and it's only a few weeks there. She also has a job to go back to so put on your big girl panties and stop all the fussin'.

if kathy goes this week :animated_rotfl:

i guess hg see that she may float all way to final four

I agree ,Dumbass DOC is history :animated_rotfl:

seem house is working to keep doc now

as of now it looks like kathy is leaving :animated_bouncy:

Bye Bye Kathy. When I saw your bio I thought how cool to have a Sheriff in the house. She so disappointed me.

Why get rid of the pawn as ENZO called her ?

seem house is working to keep doc now

as of now it looks like kathy is leaving :animated_bouncy:

Thanks , I do not have live feeds, BBAD should be interesting later tonite.

That'll be a first.

:lol:

I don't have BBAD but do have the feeds and I'm usually bored with feeds when BBAD is on. There are other times of the day it's more (just a bit) interesting.

I don't dislike Kathy but try to like her in the game but every time she opens her mouth it takes her forever to tell a story and I get annoyed with her. I don't think the oxygen is going to the brain. She stares off and has trouble conveying her thoughts. I think there might be something medically wrong with her other than being a cancer survivor. I can't imagine this woman actually performing tasks to meet job requirements.

Wow it's hard even listening to her try to have a conversation with someone. She says ya know in almost ever sentence. I hope she doesn't ever have to testify in court for her job. I think she would drive the jury nuts. Ya know what I'm saying ;)

PS Also her voice is really rough. It must be all those cigerattes she smokes.

Wow it's hard even listening to her try to have a conversation with someone. She says ya know in almost ever sentence. I hope she doesn't ever have to testify in court for her job. I think she would drive the jury nuts. Ya know what I'm saying ;)

PS Also her voice is really rough. It must be all those cigerattes she smokes.

That "you know" thing is so annoying! "So, you know, I was like, you know, it's, you know." Aaaargh!!

Come on. I'd like to see the deputy sheriff do something deputy sheriff-like. Like give HG nonverbal or verbal quotas or warnings. Is she fighting for her life in this house? At least she's out of bed, but I haven't heard that's she's been trying to talk strategy with anyone. The only thing she has done of significance has been to try to boost up Rachel's ego.

Wasn't she begging Enzo for a pity vote last night while sitting on the floor by the staircase? Begging and saying that she needed to make it to the jury house for ummm, health reasons?

Just like I need a cruise...for health reasons. Yeah, right!

From what I heard, he walked in and began talking to her. She didn't even strike up a conv with him. She just told him she would really appreciate his vote and could definitely use the money. He just thanked her for being so kind to him, but didn't acknowledge which way he would vote. Wow. So he's either indecisive at this point or is planning to vote to evict her.

I hope she leaves this week! She is so useless in the house and I don't think I'd even notice if she wasn't there.

Earlier, did I hear Kathy telling Kristen that Rachel told Britney last night to watch out for Kristen/Hayden?

That's what I've read. I guess she told Kristen that Rachel spilled the beans to Brit about the showmance.

Archived