Enzo - Week 3

CeCiMom

enzo_palumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

I finally get why he named himself meow-meow... he's the "girl" of the season that's going to ride the big strong guys coattails all the way to the end. But, he's funny so, I like him.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if matt wins hoh he is safe this week

Sounds to me like they should have put the hammer down on him already. What's the point of making them "have nots" then letting them do what they want? ANd it was fish sticks this week - not that damn bad!

I'd be thrilled with fish sticks instead of slop. Enzo bragged how his slop tasted like pasta calling it was the best slop in BB history.

I thought BB was strict with eating while on slop I guess they're getting soft.

Safe but really hungry. His 2nd week on shmoop, lol. Bada Bing!!!

LOLz Now if he had won HOH he would have had a nice basket of capicola(read gubbagoo) and mortadella! However he threw the comp! When Enzo needs to win it I bet he will! :cheeseburger: Badda-boo

LOLz Now if he had won HOH he would have had a nice basket of capicola(read gubbagoo) and mortadella! However he threw the comp! When Enzo needs to win it I bet he will! :cheeseburger: Badda-boo

Poor guy needs a strong cup of cawwwwwwfee and a cannolli.

Since he calls himself "Meow Meow," can we take him down to animal control and have him neutered?

:animated_rotfl: I love your sense of humor, Tx.

I do like Enzo, though. Especially with the dollar bill competition - trying to bite and lick it. He's a hoot.

coming into season i thought he would be an annoyance to his fellow hg and be on block early

many predicted he would be first out

so far he is doing pretty good fitting in and not being that annoyance :animated_bouncy:

Archived