Brendon - Week 3 (PoV)

CeCiMom

I am confused about this $1000 thing. Julie asked Racheal if she would choose Brendon over the $500,000 and Racheal said yes. Where did the $1000 come in?

No, I was confused. I thought Julie said it was $1000, but I think she actually said $500,000 becuase everybody else has been saying $500,000. Sometimes I forget details like that. My memory is not too great. :disappointed:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched a simdge last night and he was whining and clingy with his LOVE Rachael.

I watched that Jeff and Jordan video this morning of Jeff taking off for his trip around the world and they both just seemed like so secure in their relationship and so mature.

unlike.........

awwwww...I'd like to watch the J&J vid. Where's it at?

Did he grow a pair yet?

No an Iam sure he wouldnt even know where to look for them if he did grow some.....my god why do they get so much camera time on the live feeds..this is the first time I have been thinking of canceling my feeds...I cant stand them....I think as a kid he was a nerd..grew some muscels an now he thinks he gods gift....for real?????some one needs to stick a sock or boob in his mouth to shut him up...an take his friend that he came in the house with Andrew an red head with him....Please

This is my opinion on the whole ickmance. I think Brendon is faking it. He came on the show planning on playing the women against each other and he has been trying to do that. Rachel put up two women as the biggest threats in the game but Brendon was all for it instead of trying to get her to see the guys as a bigger threat. Whenever Rachel is trying to bond with Brit, he is always talking against it. Then, I think he is trying to act the way he THINKS a man in love would act. He is trying to be the perfect guy; cooks, cleans, is sensitive and thoughtfull, tells his woman over and over (and over) that she is beautiful and smart. JMHO... it is all game to him.

This guy is such a tool. I'm so tired of hearing his whining about how hard everything is for him; everything in life is against him; and no one else can understand how hard everything is for him. I'm also tired of hearing about him talking about floaters. His definition of floating keeps changing and he seems to think that just because you may slip up in a competition, you lost on purpose. What if they just slipped? It does happen sometimes. Good grief, this whiny idiot irritates the crap out of me.

Everyone seems to hate him, but me not so much. Yeah I agree he has no clue to what's going on around him and he's strangely overly sensitive, horrible BB strategizer, and his showmance is a joke. However I'm intrigued that the entire house thinks the most clueless, lost player is the biggest threat to their pot o' gold. I don't get it..Which makes me believe they are more clueless and worse players than he is.

I actually hope he or Rachel win HOH to wreak hovoc on the Brigade's planned parade to an easy victory.

Something to make it an exciting unpredictable week.

Everyone seems to hate him, but me not so much. Yeah I agree he has no clue to what's going on around him and he's strangely overly sensitive, horrible BB strategizer, and his showmance is a joke. However I'm intrigued that the entire house thinks the most clueless, lost player is the biggest threat to their pot o' gold. I don't get it..Which makes me believe they are more clueless and worse players than he is.

I actually hope he or Rachel win HOH to wreak hovoc on the Brigade's planned parade to an easy victory.

Something to make it an exciting unpredictable week.

I hope they win hoh too. So sick of the brigades feeling so darn safe.

Archived