Brendon - Week 3 (PoV)

CeCiMom

veto king

so far he was won both of somewhat mental veto comps :animated_bouncy:

safe to say physics are smarter then chemist lol

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so hoping that Ragan the BB know it all tells Brendon when they get out "You got to check out Morty's board, I'm sure they just love us over there." :animated_rotfl:

From what I've been reading on this board and other boards, they're all saying the same thing. So he can tell him to pick a board...any board. lol

From what I've been reading on this board and other boards, they're all saying the same thing. So he can tell him to pick a board...any board. lol

Yeah. Poor Rachel will be like, "But I thought we were being Jordan and Jeff..." Of course not. Jordan wouldn't be throwing herself at Jeff at every available opportunity and Jeff wouldn't be acting like a guy without a clue who doesn't know how to function on his own.

Yeah. Poor Rachel will be like, "But I thought we were being Jordan and Jeff..." Of course not. Jordan wouldn't be throwing herself at Jeff at every available opportunity and Jeff wouldn't be acting like a guy without a clue who doesn't know how to function on his own.

That's whats wrong with Brendon & Rachel. They're trying to be something/someone they're not. If they would just be themselves they might be tolerable. They're a couple of fakes so they make for a fake couple.

Brendon reminds me of the kid in high school (there was always one in every class!) who was too good-looking for his own good! He whines, whimpers, snickers at others, and acts as if he deserves more than he gets. I would love to see him get the big boot (instead of the girl!).

Brendon reminds me of the kid in high school (there was always one in every class!) who was too good-looking for his own good! He whines, whimpers, snickers at others, and acts as if he deserves more than he gets. I would love to see him get the big boot (instead of the girl!).

In this case I'm really hoping he gets THAT girl :kiss2: They deserve each other.

Yeah! Lol. And Rachel thinks she's just like Janelle. Janelle is one of a kind. So stop trying. Get out the fake hair extensions, wash off all the extra makeup, WEAR CLOTHES, and just be yourself. Be Rachel.

Janelle was hot ,RED HOG not :animated_rotfl:

Most of the guys liked Janelle from the beginning, too, and she kept her head in the game - not on any particular person. I get the feeling that if this was a Janelle and Brendon showmance, Janelle would have either:

(1)kicked him to the curb and set him up for eviction because his whine would be like a gnat's whine in her ear

or

(2)She would have told him to grow a pair and start talking to other HG like she did. She would have told him to PLAY THE GAME.

And she would never, under any circumstances say she wanted a guy she just met over $1000. That's just pure stupidity.

I know I must have gone crazy, but for some reason I like Brendon. I liked how he stepped up his game and won the first POV and then this week's.

I do agree-- their making out is TOO much. I mean, take a breath for goodness sake. Get to know your fellow housemates.

But I still like him... even if he is potentially gay and/or attracted to bimbos with big boobs. Oh heck, I'll admit it. I'm just a sucker for cute guys, and he tickles my fancy.

I know I must have gone crazy, but for some reason I like Brendon. I liked how he stepped up his game and won the first POV and then this week's.

I do agree-- their making out is TOO much. I mean, take a breath for goodness sake. Get to know your fellow housemates.

But I still like him... even if he is potentially gay and/or attracted to bimbos with big boobs. Oh heck, I'll admit it. I'm just a sucker for cute guys, and he tickles my fancy.

R & B's love life totally grosses me out but other than that, I hope they stay for awhile. No one in that house is competing or fighting harder to stay in the game than they are, against the odds.

So funny when he and Rachel talk. He can't even form a complete sentence and when she tries to help him, he gets mad and pouts. He tells her, "I'm not stupid, you talk to me like I'm stupid." Well, maybe because you SOUND stupid.

All he talks about is people falling off the surfboards early. How does he know for sure? What if they slipped? He wasn't watching everyone. Can't stand when people assume like that.

If you can't tell, I don't like this whiny baby. :)

R & B's love life totally grosses me out but other than that, I hope they stay for awhile. No one in that house is competing or fighting harder to stay in the game than they are, against the odds.

Exactly!!! If we had to sit here at watch Kathy and Lane the rest of the season, the show would die a painful death. Matt is entertaining but a complete slimball - I can live without him there!

You're not crazy. I like Brendon too. Not a huge fan of Rachel, but I think Brendon is a good guy. Besides, based on the live feed I saw where he backed away from Rachel and there was, ummm, a "huge" showing of how into the kiss he was... I wouldn't kick him out of MY bed. *places an order for man with proportional size 13 shoes*

I think that Brendon is good-looking though I must mention that his little beady eyes are portholes to nothing. I'm just sick of seeing him latched like a horndog to the red hog. He barely comes up for air and she is hardly even all that.

P.S. Not sure I even have gaydar but it will surprise me to find out he is anything but straight.

I think that Brendon is good-looking though I must mention that his little beady eyes are portholes to nothing. I'm just sick of seeing him latched like a horndog to the red hog. He barely comes up for air and she is hardly even all that.

P.S. Not sure I even have gaydar but it will surprise me to find out he is anything but straight.

How about bisexual :animated_rotfl:

I can't wait to see Brendon gone!!!! He is a box of rocks. Last night, Rachel said she went to school in the mountains and Brendon being "The Brain", he thinks he is, stated.... Wait, oh my god. That's right. Those are where the people are inbred and they like eat you. People disappearing all the time, hick type people in remote areas. People being their super. I hate this ignorant, stupid, sorry excuse of a human being. He was talking about the Appalachian Trail then, stated it may be the Ozarks. This stupid man makes me sick, ooops, did I say man? sorry he's a waste of air.

I can't wait to see Brendon gone!!!! He is a box of rocks. Last night, Rachel said she went to school in the mountains and Brendon being "The Brain", he thinks he is, stated.... Wait, oh my god. That's right. Those are where the people are inbred and they like eat you. People disappearing all the time, hick type people in remote areas. People being their super. I hate this ignorant, stupid, sorry excuse of a human being. He was talking about the Appalachian Trail then, stated it may be the Ozarks. This stupid man makes me sick, ooops, did I say man? sorry he's a waste of air.

Yeah, Mr. Scientist knows soooooo much,NOT, what an ass and how insensitive to his schoompieanimated_shocking.gif

You're not crazy. I like Brendon too. Not a huge fan of Rachel, but I think Brendon is a good guy. Besides, based on the live feed I saw where he backed away from Rachel and there was, ummm, a "huge" showing of how into the kiss he was... I wouldn't kick him out of MY bed. *places an order for man with proportional size 13 shoes*

I saw that too. There were several minutes after he did the dishes that they hugged and kissed in the kitchen and I thought that was cute. Then they went into the cabana room and continued until Kathy came in.

Archived