Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

I would normally agree that Andrew did a bonehead speech, etc. but given how embarrassing Matt's decisions

have been, I just can't get behind it.

Amen! I mean the only bonehead part was his oxymoron part when he said that Brendon and Rachel were his friends and so now he's going after Brendon. Oh, yeah. Before that he was talking about Matt's stupidity of not nominating Brendon and Rachel when they called him out. He said, "So now I'm going to use the same strategy..." Why would you expose any strategy you use?

Okay. So yeah. Now I go back on what I said. His speech was not a good one. It was too contradictory. Phrase what you're going to say ahead of time so it is cohesive and makes sense to everyone. Then people will believe you more.

I still think Matt's stupid mistake was far bigger, though. Of course, Matt is probably going to use this to make himself look better for however long he can. :rolleyes: Mouche douche Matt. Here, Matt. The door is wide open! Bye!!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'd do better in this game if he realized people distance themselves from him because he flaunts his religion like a fashion statement. Everytime he gives an answer in a competition he's gotta turn it into a religious joke. Yeah, dude, we get it. You're Jewish. Enough already.

I feel bad for him too. He seems like a nice guy but (maybe because of his past assumed saboteur status) no one really tried to befriend him, except Brendon. Brendon gets points for that in my book.

edit to add: luvmanatees--we posted at the same time. You know what they say about brilliant minds and all. :animated_wave:

yes I do

He'd do better in this game if he realized people distance themselves from him because he flaunts his religion like a fashion statement. Everytime he gives an answer in a competition he's gotta turn it into a religious joke. Yeah, dude, we get it. You're Jewish. Enough already.

I agree. This might have been Andrew's biggest mistake overall.

I feel for the guy, but agree he has no business in the house. Since I am 99.9% sure he and Brendon are the life-long friends he has to feel betrayed. Brendon could have saved him using the POV but instead chose a Vegas prostitute (pardon me) Vegas stripper over him. Doesn't matter that at that time it was assumed Andrew was safe, he should have saved his friend. He's so naive, he can't even see the big picture. I can't wait to see his epic, move/speech tonite because in his mind he hopes to further Brendon & Rachel's game, but instead will give everyone one more reason to target them. Everytime someone asks him if it's Hayden & Kristen he talking about, he cut's them off and tells them to "just wait". His idea of profound is my idea of "wtf are you thinking"? His social awkardness has been so entertaining that I believe he will return. Cheers!!

Socially awkard teaming up with a person who really can't play the game is definitely a recipe for eviction. Was never really a fan but I think he deserves to stay over his fellow nominee..I wonder if he's gonna get Rachel's "nobody comes between me and my man" goodbye message.

Rachel and Andrew were talking today and she told him she thought she heard Kristen and Hayden making out, guess Andrew isn't the only one who knows. Can't wait to see his speech tonight. Hope it isn't as lame as the rest. :animated_scratchchin:

He just had a talk with Hayden, and Hayden told him he would be voted out tonight. After Hayden left the room, Andrew looked at the camera and said he'd be giving a speach(outing them) tonight, becaue he doesn't like Kristen, but he has no animosity towards Hayden.

I wish he would call out Matt on the sickness that isn't even real. That would be a great way to go out on.

Me too...but it won't happen. He's going to out Kristen and Hayden although everybody already knows. Well except for Brittany who still thinks they are brother and sister. I feel sorry for him because he thinks he's gonna turn the house upside down when he leaves but it will only be shaking a little from the laughter.

snapback.pngbrainshart, on 28 July 2010 - 11:35 PM, said:

I also agree with this. That said, I feel the same way about Kathy. She had cancer 10 years ago (yea, she's a survivor). She would get a lot further in her game if she played that angle, instead of, "my chemo causes Leukemia, I need to be here". The odds are at least 2 people in that house will die from cancer, she survived it. Her "maybe" getting leukemia at a later date & at this point in time - 10 years later, is worse to me than Andrew probably doing what he does in his every day life, it's a lifestyle. I at least enjoy Andrew talking because we just never know what he's going to say. I've heard everything Kathy has to say for the season. I mean, I'm like, ya know.

I wish he would call out Matt on the sickness that isn't even real. That would be a great way to go out on.

In Andrew's diary room session on Sunday, he stated that after hearing Matt's letter from his wife, he felt bad that he questioned Matt about her having a real disease. Melorheostosis

is a real disease, Matt's wife just doesn't have it. For some reason he thinks Kristen is running the show because she's been kissing Hayden. My theory is that Andrew is divorced now because his wife must have cheated on him. That whole Q & A with Regan yesterday about what would he do if he knew his friends were cheating on their partners was very odd at the time, but now it makes sense. If he's going down he's taking someone with him.

A much bigger announcement would be the existence of the brigade. It's like this: Andrew tells about H&K, they (lane and the enzo) already know that Matt is a rat. What? A brigade of two if they toss Hayden and Matt? Lane and Enzo? LOL

I could be so wrong but I've seen nothing so far that encourages me to believe that Lane or Enzo are in any way take-charge guys.

I wish that Andrew could stay.

A much bigger announcement would be the existence of the brigade. It's like this: Andrew tells about H&K, they (lane and the enzo) already know that Matt is a rat. What? A brigade of two if they toss Hayden and Matt? Lane and Enzo? LOL

I could be so wrong but I've seen nothing so far that encourages me to believe that Lane or Enzo are in any way take-charge guys.

I wish that Andrew could stay.

I wish that Andrew would stay and then strong arm Matt out next week and Andrew takes over as the new brains for the Brigade. Okay...one can dream. But it would be a good dream!

Archived