Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

UVP - he made some statement at POV meeting about how he was going to put up Brendon and Rachel when he won HOH next week, and then Rachel overacted her reaction, and the rest of the brainiacs (insert sarcasm) caught on and decided Andrew must be aligned with R & B, so now they want to vote him out.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he told Rachel and Brendon he was after them if he stays in the house during the POV meeting. The rest of the hgs think it was staged. a smoke screen, and that Andrew & Brendon are really aligned.

lala posted more in 7/26 feed thread ...link here

I wish Andrew would stay as his main target would be MENSA MATTY.

talk about shooting yourself in the foot

he had the votes and he decides to pull that stunt :animated_rotfl:

:animated_bouncy:

he told Rachel and Brendon he was after them if he stays in the house during the POV meeting. The rest of the hgs think it was staged. a smoke screen, and that Andrew & Brendon are really aligned.

lala posted more in 7/26 feed thread ...link here

Andrew's leaving? :bigcry::furious3: The bleepholes finally did something right, but they can't take my Andrew! I do NOT want to endure another week of the Skankdon show. Somebody put them on the blocks NOW.

relax...the house has 4 more days of changing their minds...it'll flip a few more times...

Well, if Andrew does leave this week, I hope he winds up being the one who gets to come back later down the line (or so I assume, since everybody is getting sequestered).

Yea, that would be Karama for Doc to come back and kick out MENSA MATTY :animated_rotfl:

on the live feeds, Andrew just walked up to Hayden and asked if he thought anyone knew that Andrew and Hayden were in an alliance and Hayden said no. Did I miss something?? Is Hayden just playing him? or are they really in some sort of alliance? I thought Hayden wanted him out?

Before the voting Andrew needs to tell Hayden and Kristen he knows and saw their showmance and will reveal it before he walks out the door.

I hope the DR puts their two cents in when it counts so Andrew realizes he's right about Matt's wife illness. He can hold it over Matt's head to hopefully get him to sway the votes for him or we stuck with Kathy if they don't change by Thursday.

Of course he needs to keep this info all quiet until he has no choice but to use it.

Then I want to see Brenchel, Ragan, and Andrew take charge and kick all them out and crush their big ego thinking they controlling the house.

No way Andrew is staying. I find it funny that they are blaming the POV speech and his secret alliance with Brendon and Rachel as the reason. When in fact the night before the Brigade with Britney basically decided that Andrew was the bigger threat and were going to vote him out over Kathy who was basically a non threat.

Wierdeness was his achilles heel and his inability to socially connect with anyone other than Brendon..

I wonder if America would vote him back in if in fact that's why they are sequestering them. Depends on who's the next evictee I suppose

I think the secret alliance he told Matt that he knows about is the Brigade minus Matt. He's going to go knowing everything he needed to save himself, but never using it. If he just had a friend, he'd be an easy final four.

Then I want to see Brenchel, Ragan, and Andrew take charge and kick all them out and crush their big ego thinking they controlling the house.

Funny ya mention it

I want to see someone else win HoH and crush the big ego on Red and Brendon

-Kyo

I hope Andrew stays. If he goes I'm afraid many of us might be comatose. :sleep1: Plus I like Andrew. He's pretty cool, and I have a feeling that there will be he** to pay for Matt for sure if he stays. That should make it a little more interesting at least. ^_^:D Andrew, you're a cool cat. Please stay.

Andrew's not made for this game...he's rather socially inept.

He tried to have a secret deal with B & R and also a secret deal with K & H...but then he goes and screws it up. He got paranoid that they were scheming behind his back and rather than talk to them about it he let it fester inside of him and then goes on the attack.

Not a good BB game player. He's more interesting than Kathy...but it'll take a miracle to save him now. :death:

Archived