Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

I wish he had said all that stuff to Brendon earlier in the week, but it did make for great tv. He ruined Haydon and Kristen's game while BB did nothing to stop him. That speech had to be over the time limit.

oh he definately went over, I bet they were screaming in the production booth "give him 30 more seconds, Julie!!!" they need this drama, NOTHING has been happening, NOTHING!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can name at least five people that should have left this week instead of Andrew. And, in my opinion, the fact that he is a podiatrist is irrelevant as none of us have any way of knowing what his financial situation is like.

I couldn't have said it better myself. And we know that Rachel with her *hem* chemist/stripper/prostitution job has to be raking in the dough herself, and probably more than some people may think Andrew is just because he is a doctor. I don't think Brendon is doing badly for himself either.

Lol, Lane and Hayden went to play chess. Lane sets up his pieces. Hayden goes to set up his and notices the king is missing. They think Andrew stole the king. So Lane's solution: Want me to just get rid of my king?

Awww. How sacrificial. :rolleyes: I knew Lane was a dumba** since I first laid eyes on him. Seriously why did Grodner let him on the show?

I couldn't have said it better myself. And we know that Rachel with her *hem* chemist/stripper/prostitution job has to be raking in the dough herself, and probably more than some people may think Andrew is just because he is a doctor. I don't think Brendon is doing badly for himself either.

http://dnb.powerprofiles.com/profile/172316981/GORDON+FOOT+CARE+PA-MIAMI+BEACH-FL

And this looks like good location in business for 6 years.

Gordon, Andrew DPM is a private company categorized under Doctors, Physicians and Surgeons and located in Miami Beach, FL. Our records show it was established in 2004* and incorporated in Florida*. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.

http://www.manta.com/c/mmdfs2w/gordon-andrew-dpm

Well, Andrew gave some excitement anyways, sure made everyone wake up and take notice.

Stupid move imo, but seemed he didn't mind going home. He couldn't have thought this speech would keep him in. Did like the looks on their faces. There is one person I would like to see come back.

I was surprised Julie told him the truth about Matt's wife after he exited the house.

Isn't he going into sequester now?

Be a real shame if he somehow makes it back in the house and busts Matt on it.

A real shame. :blow:

I still keep hoping for a banner plane outing Matt's lie but this would be almost as good.

Yeah, I told my husband that they must not be allowing us to vote someone in when Julie spilled the beans about Matt's lie. It would be too much of an outside influence issue. But then again, they let the letter in from Matt's wife where SHE got to promote the lie too, so maybe letting Andrew back in would even things out. Hehehe. Matt would find himself from self-proclaimed super genius to Ronnieville in 1 second flat.

Yeah, I told my husband that they must not be allowing us to vote someone in when Julie spilled the beans about Matt's lie. It would be too much of an outside influence issue. But then again, they let the letter in from Matt's wife where SHE got to promote the lie too, so maybe letting Andrew back in would even things out. Hehehe. Matt would find himself from self-proclaimed super genius to Ronnieville in 1 second flat.

What about the other evicted HG, though? Are they not allowed to know some of the secrets when they're in sequester? Maybe a stupid question, but I wonder if BB could be pulling one on us, too. Then again, probably not.

Archived