Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another week of the slugfest. Oy Vey Andrew! It makes me want to lie in my bed talking crap for the next week. lmao

Ragan was funny last nite on BBAD ,cable came back and I could not sleep :animated_rotfl: with his so detailed analysis about getting Andrew out :animated_rotfl:

The irony of Ragan wanting Andrew out -- is that Ragan is one of the houseguests who might actually

benefit by keeping Andrew in. What Ragan doesn't know is that he's up against a brigade alliance

of four guys -- and two couples to boot.

Ragan may be the most inept houseguest in there. Wouldn't mind seeing him go soon.

The irony of Ragan wanting Andrew out -- is that Ragan is one of the houseguests who might actually

benefit by keeping Andrew in. What Ragan doesn't know is that he's up against a brigade alliance

of four guys -- and two couples to boot.

Ragan may be the most inept houseguest in there. Wouldn't mind seeing him go soon.

good point! The problem with Ragan is he thinks he knows everything yet he knows nothing.

A much bigger announcement would be the existence of the brigade. It's like this: Andrew tells about H&K, they (lane and the enzo) already know that Matt is a rat. What? A brigade of two if they toss Hayden and Matt? Lane and Enzo? LOL

I could be so wrong but I've seen nothing so far that encourages me to believe that Lane or Enzo are in any way take-charge guys.

I wish that Andrew could stay.

I don't think it matters if they get outed. They have splintered and have other alies. Also I think the brigade will stay together until they have to start voting out each other. Then it will be all about comps.

I want Andrew to leave because the longer he stays the more he will be ridiculed by BB fans. He needs to just go home and live a normal life.

I don't think it matters if they get outed. They have splintered and have other alies. Also I think the brigade will stay together until they have to start voting out each other. Then it will be all about comps.

I want Andrew to leave because the longer he stays the more he will be ridiculed by BB fans. He needs to just go home and live a normal life.

Who's ridiculing him? I only read this board so maybe it's elsewhere. IMO, Kathy gets more ridicule than him, but what do I know?

I was ridiculing him in my mind when I saw him eating that baby food and crying. What kind of guy cries in his baby food? Then in my mind I felt bad for laughing at him...

you see where I am going with this? (I don't either but the longer he stays the weirder he will get.)

I was ridiculing him in my mind when I saw him eating that baby food and crying. What kind of guy cries in his baby food? Then in my mind I felt bad for laughing at him...

you see where I am going with this? (I don't either but the longer he stays the weirder he will get.)

You are a good person and want the best for everyone. I see where you are going with this. I do. I agree.

I missed his crying in his baby food too but I totally get where you're coming from. I felt sorry for him during his veto speech. At first I laughed and then I kept thinking that he's too sensitive and just too good of a person to be villainous. He doesn't have a bad bone in his body and he should not be in the house where you need to have some degree of fight in you. definitely understand you.

ive4nc.jpg

andrew went out delivering good tv in a rather boring season so far imo :animated_bouncy:

Dear Andrew:

Timing is everything my friend, and you sir, have no timing.

It's not what you say but rather, when you say it. Tisk, tisk... when will you learn.

You possessed valuable information but revealed it too late, and it cost you dearly.

But, all is not in vain. Better late than never I say. Just as you left you lobbed a hand grenade into a crowd of sleeping

civilians and really shook things up and for that I thank you.

I hope they have a kosher chef in sequester for you my friend!

Archived