Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. Love the guy. And I'm addicted to The Real Housewives of N.Y. and N.J.

I don't go out of my way to watch those shows but any time you turn on Bravo there on so I've actually caught quite a few episodes these past months. Bravo is usually my night light. :)

The two I dislike the most is Danielle and Bethanny. Oh and there's more. Forget it, I dislike them all.

The NJ episodes, isn't that the Soprano house that's owned by Theresa (thinks that's her name). They must have paid her to use it or she bought it afterwards. I read in the post that Theresa and her husband are a few million in debt.

I don't go out of my way to watch those shows but any time you turn on Bravo there on so I've actually caught quite a few episodes these past months. Bravo is usually my night light. :)

The two I dislike the most is Danielle and Bethanny. Oh and there's more. Forget it, I dislike them all.

The NJ episodes, isn't that the Soprano house that's owned by Theresa (thinks that's her name). They must have paid her to use it or she bought it afterwards. I read in the post that Theresa and her husband are a few million in debt.

They are all nuts. Pure escapism for me. Danielle is certifable, as in I'm going to kill you crazy. Theresa almost punched Danielle's lights out. Ditto on Bravo the nite lite. Funny

Sorry folks off topic.

Agreed. He pissed off Andrew for no reason. He should have done the smart thing and put up the ickmance. If Andrew comes down he still made an enemy, if Andrew doesn't come down, last night he said mud flinging will start against Matt. Can't wait to see what mud will be flung.

Let's pray and cross our fingers...

Matt's wanting the votes to go 4-4, so he can be the deciding vote and save Andrew, thus finally getting Andrew's trust. Don't know how he's going to get this done but he just might. He's seeming to get these hamsters to respect and trust him. I think the brigade will throw him under the bus first.

Matt's wanting the votes to go 4-4, so he can be the deciding vote and save Andrew, thus finally getting Andrew's trust. Don't know how he's going to get this done but he just might. He's seeming to get these hamsters to respect and trust him. I think the brigade will throw him under the bus first.

He said last night in one of his "audiences" that he was more worried about Kathy going with Brendon and Rachel votes in the future then Andrew's competitiveness. I think he's full of crap and didn't expect the house to want to keep Andrew so now he needs to do damage control. No, way does he want to be the tie breaker, so my guess is he may do some of that "bullying" he talked about Brendon doing. He's rather they unanimously vote out Kathy than have to break a tie.

He was very clear with Ragan on the boards that he didn't care who out of the four went home. If he was so worried about Rach/Bren at the time he should have put them up. He killed his game this week, IMO and good for him. I no longer like him.

I agree Gingersnaps. He played around trying to be the "smart" guy and all-knowing guy by trying to backdoor Brendon instead of just putting them both up and it backfired on his ass. You can't play the odds in this game cuz you're bound to lose. I hope to see him out on his butt in the very near future right after brendon and rachel.

After the pov yesterday, he was in the hoh with a few people, Kristen, Ragan, Rachel and one or two others, and he did say he'd be glad to break the tie and was trying to figure out how there could be a 4-4 vote. Ragan and Rachel were telling him it wasn't a great idea. He said it would insure gaining Andrew's trust, finally. You can watch it on FB, I'm sure.

After the pov yesterday, he was in the hoh with a few people, Kristen, Ragan, Rachel and one or two others, and he did say he'd be glad to break the tie and was trying to figure out how there could be a 4-4 vote. Ragan and Rachel were telling him it wasn't a great idea. He said it would insure gaining Andrew's trust, finally. You can watch it on FB, I'm sure.

Yes, KY I know. I've been following all his conversations since the night on the surfboard comp. You're not getting what I am saying. He could care less about Andrew and that's why he nom'd him. He didn't expect the rest of the house to want to keep him so now he needs to do damage control. He originally though along with Ragan that the house would rather see Brendon and Rach go but since they weren't willing to outright nom them in the event that the noms would say the same they thought no one would give a crap if Andrew or Kathy went. If you see the earlier conversation he was telling someone he didn't want to break the tie and then changed his story later because that would make him the hero of saving Andrew and gainging his trust. Their (Ragan and Matt) plan blew up in their face because they didn't expect to have to keep any player to satisfy the house.

Did he really count on the back door method, I think not. I just thought he didn't care. You have to remember Matt and Ragan had to stay on the same page and though Ragan did want Brendon out he didn't want Rachel out just yet. He was quite worried what she thought about him even if it looked like Ragan deliberately gave up the HOH. So, Matt had to passify Ragan somewhat. Think about this what would have happened if both Brendon and Rachel nom'd? Brendon wins POV and someone else goes up against Rachel. Rachel would not have a chance and Ragan knew this. Ragan not yet ready to get rid of Rachel.

So you see, what I am saying is that Matt can say anything he wants to the others but he doesn't want to be the bad guy with a tie breaker and he certainly does not care which one of them goes but will say anything or in this case might have to do something to appease the majority.

I really don't think I can be any clearer on this. Of course, it's just my opinion but I listened to enough conversations of Matt and others to come to this conclusion.

Yes, KY I know. I've been following all his conversations since the night on the surfboard comp. You're not getting what I am saying. He could care less about Andrew and that's why he nom'd him. He didn't expect the rest of the house to want to keep him so now he needs to do damage control. He originally though along with Ragan that the house would rather see Brendon and Rach go but since they weren't willing to outright nom them in the event that the noms would say the same they thought no one would give a crap if Andrew or Kathy went. If you see the earlier conversation he was telling someone he didn't want to break the tie and then changed his story later because that would make him the hero of saving Andrew and gainging his trust. Their (Ragan and Matt) plan blew up in their face because they didn't expect to have to keep any player to satisfy the house.

Did he really count on the back door method, I think not. I just thought he didn't care. You have to remember Matt and Ragan had to stay on the same page and though Ragan did want Brendon out he didn't want Rachel out just yet. He was quite worried what she thought about him even if it looked like Ragan deliberately gave up the HOH. So, Matt had to passify Ragan somewhat. Think about this what would have happened if both Brendon and Rachel nom'd? Brendon wins POV and someone else goes up against Rachel. Rachel would not have a chance and Ragan knew this. Ragan not yet ready to get rid of Rachel.

So you see, what I am saying is that Matt can say anything he wants to the others but he doesn't want to be the bad guy with a tie breaker and he certainly does not care which one of them goes but will say anything or in this case might have to do something to appease the majority.

I really don't think I can be any clearer on this. Of course, it's just my opinion but I listened to enough conversations of Matt and others to come to this conclusion.

Gotcha. You just have to beat it in my head sometimes.

Matt's got all his bases covered. I do think the brigade will be his downfall. Those boys know firsthand just how sneaky Matt is.

Gotcha. You just have to beat it in my head sometimes.

Matt's got all his bases covered. I do think the brigade will be his downfall. Those boys know firsthand just how sneaky Matt is.

Exactly! He thought he had them all covered until this popped up.

Another thing is that Ragan was behind the whole plan of Andrew and Kathy noms and then yesterday Ragan played the sad sack over Brendon winning POV and noms the same, so it's acting at it's finest from Batman and Robin.

Exactly! He thought he had them all covered until this popped up.

Another thing is that Ragan was behind the whole plan of Andrew and Kathy noms and then yesterday Ragan played the sad sack over Brendon winning POV and noms the same, so it's acting at it's finest from Batman and Robin.

You're right! This was Ragan's HOH, not Matt's. Matt got played by Ragan.

Does he do anything with his daughter. I heard that he doesn't like her in pink...or something like that. He seems like he might be a pretty strict parent.

I heard him talking about her the other day and the conversation was a bit hard to follow. She lives with her mom but he said he wasn't sure if they were in NY now or elsewhere (I thought this was strange). I think this was his time to have her but then someone commented that since he's in the house would she be with him another time. Then he said she was with his parents and Aunt Bubba. Totally confusing. He lied about his profession for whatever reason, so not sure I believe him on the child talk either.

I heard him talking about her the other day and the conversation was a bit hard to follow. She lives with her mom but he said he wasn't sure if they were in NY now or elsewhere (I thought this was strange). I think this was his time to have her but then someone commented that since he's in the house would she be with him another time. Then he said she was with his parents and Aunt Bubba. Totally confusing. He lied about his profession for whatever reason, so not sure I believe him on the child talk either.

Not sure how I feel about him if he is or seems emotionally distant from his daughter. How old is she anyway? This has to be hard for her.

Archived