Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

andrew_gordon.jpg

Name: Andrew Gordon

Current Residence: Miami Beach, Fla.

Hope he busts slim ball Matt. Other than that he's pointless to this game.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's just something about Andrew that makes me like him. I don't know what it is.

I don't want him to win HOH, though, b/c he'll keep Brendon and Rachel safe. And they'd probably spend all their time in the HOH room, thinking they're running sh*t again.

I liked him too before his goodbye message. I was shocked that he could be that mean to anyone.

I liked him too before his goodbye message. I was shocked that he could be that mean to anyone.

I don't think he was trying to be mean. What he was saying seems to be a characteristic of some Jewish people. (Okay. I know how that sounds, but really I have a lot of Jewish friends.)They really kind of strive toward perfection in many things including a game like this where you really can't "perfect" everything. I think in his mind he was giving her constructive feedback on her game play as I've seen others do, and they were always very nice about it. But they said how they honestly felt - like it or not. And Monet for her part did not get upset by what he said. She just nodded her head in agreement. She mentioned that she would have played the game differently if she could start over again. So I think she knew he was not trying to be mean or upset her.

I don't think he wants to go after Rachel and Brendon now though. If he doesn't he gets back in their good graces, then lets some other Brigade member get the blood on their hands down the road. At a time when he could vote for one of them go leave and it would be far enough in the game where the brigade being discovered wouldn't matter.

I think he knows that they might try to come after him without trying to get the Brigade to not trust him which is stupid. Either way I think he'll feel it's safer to go after Rachel and Brenden now. The house will probably expect him to since Rachel called him out in the house meeting.

For a doofus he has powerful knowledge -- 1) Matt's fishy story about his wife's illness, and 2) Hayden and Kristen getting it on under the covers.

I wonder if he is playing the doofus deliberately to get others to dismiss him.

Curious to see how he ends up using this info.

You have to remember that Matt "confided" in Andrew about his wife's "illness." At least he wants Andrew to think he did so he probably thinks he can pull the wool over Andrew's eyes further by acting like he really trusts him with his most "private" information and not nominating him. The guy thinks he's a certified genius. He's only deluding himself because it's only a matter of time before the HG boot his behind out (if they're smart).

Andrew is really growing on me by leaps and bounds. There's something about him that's so mysterious and quirky and even lovable, I see so little of him on BBAD, but when I do see him I'm always intrigued. I was so happy to get my wish granted on the episode tonight & see more of his DR sessions! And guess what: he's not a dummy!

I'm rooting for him! I can't help it! Also, with everyone kinda of dismising him I think he has a good chance at staying in the game long enough to possibly win. He just has to make it through this week.

Andrew needs to say to Matt before noms if you put me up or back door me I'll reveal your secrets to the entire house. This will end your game sooner then later. Think about it and let me know and walk out.

If Matt knew Andrew knows the story of his wife being sick is BS Andrew should have a free ride this week.

Andrew needs to say to Matt before noms if you put me up or back door me I'll reveal your secrets to the entire house. This will end your game sooner then later. Think about it and let me know and walk out.

If Matt knew Andrew knows the story of his wife being sick is BS Andrew should have a free ride this week.

Then Andrew would be exposing himself as a doctor. Albeit a foot doctor. Then the hgs will think his quirkiness is fake.

For a doofus he has powerful knowledge -- 1) Matt's fishy story about his wife's illness, and 2) Hayden and Kristen getting it on under the covers.

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully, AG will set it up so that Andrew can pull out a POV this week. (You know she chooses.) Andrew is collecting information and if he can stay in the game a few more weeks. He will be the most powerful player.

I have a question though... When Rachel was HOH, She and Kristen were sitting in the room talking. Kristen said something about keeping Andrew safe. Kristen said "Something you all don't know about, something from before." And it was never questioned or spoken about again. Has this been addressed? Does anyone know what she was taking about?

I say yes. He acts like a doofus in the house, but the tone of his voice and his mannerisms are totally different in DR. I think he's playing everybody. I like Andrew and I hope he can go far in the game. I hope if they do put him on the block, that someone wins POV and takes him off or votes out Bren or Rach.

I'm not sure how smart that would be for Andrew at this juncture in the game. He's not the target of the Brigade, or anyone else for that matter and there's no point in putting a target on his back this soon. If he doesn't leave this week, Matt will definitely come after him and use the Brigade or Brit to do it.

BTW, what did Andrew say in his good-bye message. I don't remember him being nasty or mean.

I hope if he does put Andrew on the block, Andrew turns right around and tells everyone that Matt's wife is not sick. I know it's a game but I couldn't make up a lie about a family member being ill. I hope he is exposed!

Andrew...member of the mile high club...suddenly became more interesting to me. He's still an enigma though.

Revealing himself as a doctor will put a huge target on his back because the HG's will think he's got plenty of money and won't need more from winning the show. I hope he keeps it a secret as long as possible.

I laughed when I saw his DR session that he knew what Kristen and Hayden were doing in the bed. :animated_rotfl:

Is Andrew a have-not this week? He finished 3rd in the HoH competition. I thought the first 5 that dropped out were "haves" and the next ones were have-not, and the last one to fall off would be HoH.

I laughed when I saw his DR session that he knew what Kristen and Hayden were doing in the bed. :animated_rotfl:

Is Andrew a have-not this week? He finished 3rd in the HoH competition. I thought the first 5 that dropped out were "haves" and the next ones were have-not, and the last one to fall off would be HoH.

I knew Andrew had to know what was going on...nobody could sleep though that. It's just so awkward...I'd have to ask them the next day to kindly stop. Maybe he's a bit of a freak and enjoys it...who knows. They were joking around the hot tub that Andrew might be a swinger.

And yes, Andrew is a have-not.

Archived