Sign in to follow this  
laladoopiedu

Live Show 7/22

Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

Meeting in LR except Andrew who is praying. Rach outs Matt as volunteering to be pawn. Matt denies.

Matt outs R&B about being bullied to vote Monet out and putting Andrew up. R telling M that he was going to put them up. M telling everyone that everyone is out for R&B. Matt asks if anyone is in an alliance with him. R trying to call him on it. Not really working. Ragan struggling with who to vote for.

I hate that they are trying to make it look like Matt could go home, when we all know he won't

Gotta admit Britney is pretty without makeup but when she dolls herself up she is a 10.

Wow! I don't have the feeds so I never saw the meeting. This was really good! Matt is a weasel.

There was so much more than that. R&B looked like dumbasses afterwards. Everybody except Brittany, Monet, Brendon and Rachel walked away saying it didn't change their minds at all.

ragan faces just cracks me up

live voting starts

Andrew evicts Monet

I want her or Brendan out immediately! I do not like Rachel at all.

You and me both!

Love Matt.

And Julie loves being called the Chenbot. Love how she has comebacks for the HGs.

so far no real surprises with vote

There was so much more than that. R&B looked like dumbasses afterwards. Everybody except Brittany, Monet, Brendon and Rachel walked away saying it didn't change their minds at all.

Thanks, Jammer. This make a hugh difference. That's the problem with BB edits.

Even though Matt dropped in my eyes as a person this week, he still gets my vote this week. I do not see him in the house too much longer after his poor play this week.

Kathy evicts Matt

Hayden evicts Monet

Sign in to follow this