Live Show 7/22

Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

:animated_bouncy: YES!

Well if slothra leaves this week I know I won't be cryin!

Let all the boring people go!

I heard Annie was being sequestered and America is supposed to be picking one of the last four who leave to come back in!

Oh joy. Good thing Monet will be on the runway and that only leaves me 3 choices.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wondered what a shoomper was...now I get it...LOL you all are too funny tonight! First time in 6 yrs I haven't had feeds so really hoping to you all feed watchers keep us in the dark folks up to date.....

Hi Ginger, Shipp ... LTNC

SueZ,

Wanna be a shmoopette? :animated_wave:

Where is ImIn anyway? Is he cheating on us with another board? Maybe he's despondent that they killed my shmoopie thread? I could start a new one and at least it won't be screwed up this time because ImIn gave me the wrong spelling of shmoopie.

I'll tell ya, the darn word is hard to type for some reason. I'm always typo-ing it.

Shoopie, see, I just did it again. Shmoopie, Schmoopie, whatever, start a thread.

Oh joy. Good thing Monet will be on the runway and that only leaves me 3 choices.

yes, they are definitely being sequestered for a reason! hopefully brenda won't go out just to turn around and come back in!

I'll tell ya, the darn word is hard to type for some reason. I'm always typo-ing it.

Shoopie, see, I just did it again. Shmoopie, Schmoopie, whatever, start a thread.

I know. It was originally spelled schmoopie and it's hard for me not to type it that way. Darn, that ImIn for spelling it wrong.

I wondered what a shoomper was...now I get it...LOL you all are too funny tonight! First time in 6 yrs I haven't had feeds so really hoping to you all feed watchers keep us in the dark folks up to date.....

Hi Ginger, Shipp ... LTNC

Hi Hi....

yes, they are definitely being sequestered for a reason! hopefully brenda won't go out just to turn around and come back in!

I'm really surprised by some of the goodbye messages and kept thinking to myself don't shoot yourself in the foot now. I guess they are banking on votes for good game play instead of it being personal. I think their game play sucks too.

The Shmoopers, please don't make me type shmoopettes. I'm having a hard time as it is. Must be some sort of brain block.

While I'm goofin' off here I ate a half a jar of peanut butter. That can't be good, burp.

Archived