Live Show 7/22

Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is very cold water hitting them now (some shots have been warm). Ragan seems to be getting bothered by it. Of course, he's probably playing it up now that he and Matt made arrangements while we had WBRB for a while and the HGs are back in the yard.

Does anyone else think it's suspicious that all the hgs went inside at some point so Ragan and Matt could make a deal. I think so.

Andrew was sitting alone on the chairs right after he fell, so they all headed inside when the three of them were still up there.

If Matt wins then Rachel and Kathy will go up and if Brendon or Rachel don't win POV one of them will be going home this week. I highly doubt Kathy will win a POV, but she might surprise us just like Britney

Was that the deal Matt and Ragan made?

If Matt wins then Rachel and Kathy will go up and if Brendon or Rachel don't win POV one of them will be going home this week. I highly doubt Kathy will win a POV, but she might surprise us just like Britney

if brendon plays and gets POV he can take Rachel off the block. they both stay and both can play for HOH next time. Ugh

Was that the deal Matt and Ragan made?

Matt wants Kathy nom'd for sure. He said he would put Brendon up too but explain to Brendon that Kathyis the target. No mention of Rachel.

Ragan didn't want it to look like he was handing the win to Matt because he knows Rachel would be mad especially since Brendon is going up.

They did talk that no one would vote out Kathy so I think in the end if Brendon or Cathy do not win POV brendon will go home.

if brendon plays and gets POV he can take Rachel off the block. they both stay and both can play for HOH next time. Ugh

I never heard him mention Rachel going up, just Brendon.

hate to quote myself but can we address the punkin' head question above.

FEEDS BACK ON.

Sorry if this has since been addressed, I haven't finished reading the thread. I didn't see the feeds, but from the reports that day, there was confusion on who told Rachel that about Monet having Kristen's vote, and people reported that Rachel was refusing to give up her source (apparently, she specifically told Kristen it was Britney). Rachel is lucky that she was able to deflect the questions of "who told you this?" when both Kristen & Britney were together in the BY, by calling out Monet for how she played the game. If Kristen was smart, she would have brought it up while Rachel AND Britney were there & said "You told me Britney said Monet has my vote", then Rachel would have been squirming. As it was, they let it devolve into a conversation on how Monet sucks. Later on during BBAD, Britney was fishing for Rachel to tell her who told her that, and Britney says "It had to be Matt" & gave a couple of reasons, and Rachel, like a dumbass, goes "Oh I know, it had to be" ??? Britney just kind of gave her a weird look, because why would Rachel be saying "It had to be" when she *knows* who it is? I will say Rachel is good at deflecting, though, because Britney let it go & didn't question her further. I wonder if it'll come up over the next week, if they'll start to put together that Rachel made up the whole thing.

:animated_wave: Can I be a shmoomp too?! I feel I'm in good company! :party_smilie: Even when we're wrong! LOL

Please join us. There's nothing like a good shmoop amongst friends. lol

Sorry if this has since been addressed, I haven't finished reading the thread. I didn't see the feeds, but from the reports that day, there was confusion on who told Rachel that about Monet having Kristen's vote, and people reported that Rachel was refusing to give up her source (apparently, she specifically told Kristen it was Britney). Rachel is lucky that she was able to deflect the questions of "who told you this?" when both Kristen & Britney were together in the BY, by calling out Monet for how she played the game. If Kristen was smart, she would have brought it up while Rachel AND Britney were there & said "You told me Britney said Monet has my vote", then Rachel would have been squirming. As it was, they let it devolve into a conversation on how Monet sucks. Later on during BBAD, Britney was fishing for Rachel to tell her who told her that, and Britney says "It had to be Matt" & gave a couple of reasons, and Rachel, like a dumbass, goes "Oh I know, it had to be" ??? Britney just kind of gave her a weird look, because why would Rachel be saying "It had to be" when she *knows* who it is? I will say Rachel is good at deflecting, though, because Britney let it go & didn't question her further. I wonder if it'll come up over the next week, if they'll start to put together that Rachel made up the whole thing.

thank you. I did remember she wouldn't give up the source and I think the only reason it wasn't brought up at the house meeting because they were all into pinning everything on Matt.

:animated_wave: Can I be a shmoomp too?! I feel I'm in good company! :party_smilie: Even when we're wrong! LOL

Absolutely, join the schmoopers. YAY. It was Imin who started calling R & B the shoompies, then Gingersnap, and it just took off from there. Funny......

Absolutely, join the schmoopers. YAY. It was Imin who started calling R & B the shoompies, then Gingersnap, and it just took off from there. Funny......

Where is ImIn anyway? Is he cheating on us with another board? Maybe he's despondent that they killed my shmoopie thread? I could start a new one and at least it won't be screwed up this time because ImIn gave me the wrong spelling of shmoopie.

Rachel mentioned that she made the whole thing up in the DR. It was a stupid lie, and she only used it to find out where Kristen stood because why would Kristen really tell her anything? Then she called a house meeting to expose Matt for putting himself up as a pawn (after the dramatic patio meeting between Kristen, Britney, Monet, and Rachel) and take herself off the firing pot view while trying to throw him on it.

:animated_bouncy: YES!

Well if slothra leaves this week I know I won't be cryin!

Let all the boring people go!

I heard Annie was being sequestered and America is supposed to be picking one of the last four who leave to come back in!

I wondered what a shoomper was...now I get it...LOL you all are too funny tonight! First time in 6 yrs I haven't had feeds so really hoping to you all feed watchers keep us in the dark folks up to date.....

Hi Ginger, Shipp ... LTNC

Archived