Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kathy as target :animated_rotfl:

MATT AND ragan discussing.

Matt: will put kathy up and then talk to brendon but push for brendon to stay. Is he crazy?

Now Matt is saying that a lot of people had his back this week.

Ragan does not want to jump off - he doesn't want to look like a "douchebag" to rachel, but he doesn't care about what brendon thinks about him

Ragan: no one will evict kathy.

Is Matt lying?

ragan is trying his hardest to not get both rachel n brendon on block

MATT AND ragan discussing.

Matt: will put kathy up and then talk to brendon but push for brendon to stay. Is he crazy?

Now Matt is saying that a lot of people had his back this week.

Ragan does not want to jump off - he doesn't want to look like a "douchebag" to rachel, but he doesn't care about what brendon thinks about him

Ragan: no one will evict kathy.

Is Matt lying?

I think he's lying.

Ragan: Hayden and Kristen would rather see Brendon and Rachel in the house. WTF?

Oh no they are getting Andrew out to tell him he's pawn. Then getting Brendon out to set up next week to be safe.

This is the most dumbest plan in BB history. Now I can't wait for MATT AND RAGAN TO GET KICKED OUT. They're pissing me off.

Ragan going to jump down and give Matt HOH.

Rachel and Brendon weren't after Matt he screwed himself and got busted. Rachel and Brendon both voted for Matt to stay.

I would put up Lane and Britney because they are the next couple or duo. If Matt wants Kathy out for voting for him then who ever comes off put her up.

Rachel and Brendon weren't after Matt he screwed himself and got busted. Rachel and Brendon both voted for Matt to stay.

I would put up Lane and Britney because they are the next couple or duo. If Matt wants Kathy out for voting for him then who ever comes off put her up.

Brendon voted for Matt to leave and Rachel had no vote.

animated_rotfl.gif

I don't believe a word that comes out of Matt's mouth but he would be stupid to screw Ragan over at this point.. so if he is telling Ragan that he is going to put Kathy and Andrew up and keep Rachel or Brendon for it one of them wins veto, I think he kind of has to or he loses one of his best allies in the house

Archived