Live Show 7/22

Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, and he can't sleep in her bed either. He's gotta stay in the HN room. She'll try and convince BB to let her sleep in there too.

Or she could do what she did the other day and sleep on the floor with pillow to wall and hold brendons hand while he's on his cot.

So Rachel started the lie about Kristens vote which eventually caused the house meeting which made Matt pissed at Brendon & Rachel. So if Matt wins HOH and nominates Brendon & Rachel, it's pretty much Rachel's fault for lying in the first place.

Or she could do what she did the other day and sleep on the floor with pillow to wall and hold brendons hand while he's on his cot.

Pathetic.

My family would have me committed if I said on national tv that I wanted a man I just met 3 weeks ago over 1/2 million bucks. She's one sick chick.

So Rachel started the lie about Kristens vote which eventually caused the house meeting which made Matt pissed at Brendon & Rachel. So if Matt wins HOH and nominates Brendon & Rachel, it's pretty much Rachel's fault for lying in the first place.

Yeah, when Rachel admitted that lie in the DR I was thinking "you beotch!" She kept going on and on in that house meeting about how she just wanted to be the first BB house to play an honest game while calling out Matt. Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Are they all getting wet but Matt?

Most of Matt's long sleeve shirt and t-shirt are wet and his jeans are soaked. The other two guys are wearing shorts and t-shirts. If Matt is in fact getting hit with less water, he's definitely retaining more in his clothes.

Archived