62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know kathy is dropping to be a have :animated_rotfl:

Good twist about the haves!

idk you are rewarding folks for sucking

Hate to say it but I'm fairly certain Brendon's got this. I mean, this looks like it's all about who wants it most and Brendon is playing for himself and his red-headed nutjob. He's also a swim coach so he's used to cold water and endurance.

No way he loses. We're going to have another week of those two nuts running the house.

Sucks that Rachel gets a free pass from slop. Princess had enough pampering. Hell, she got her own bottle of tequila.

Britney's got the right idea hugging the wall and missing a lot of the water (lesson learned after the tape wall comp). Watch BB screw her and say nobody can touch the wall or they're out.

With Matt getting busted early in the game he may not make it in the house long.

Andrew I don't know what to think about him or his game play. I wonder if he is putting on an act to hide being smart and a Doctor.

Is one of the hg's a surfer I thought one of them said it before.

Hate to say it but I'm fairly certain Brendon's got this. I mean, this looks like it's all about who wants it most and Brendon is playing for himself and his red-headed nutjob. He's also a swim coach so he's used to cold water and endurance.

No way he loses. We're going to have another week of those two nuts running the house.

Don't jinx it!!

how long do you think this comp will last?

Archived